It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden tape conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First off I have yet to see the actual tape beside a photo shown on the news which is off some website not related to the video. Maybe a screen capture.

I was looking for a transcript and I only found exerts, so I copied and pasted a quote and searched from there which was
"Despite this, you refuse to sign the Kyoto agreement"

I found the following page:
Link

see page 299 xi

Some exerts of the Osama tape
Osama tape quotes

Is this common to do such long wide quotes of Ayman Al Zawahiri? I donnu, maybe it's nothing but it just seems odd such a long quote and the weird looking picture etc etc. Give me some feedback.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by diedagaincraftsmen]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is the full text of the message, as carried on al-Jazeera's website:

news.bbc.co.uk...

The tape seems to be... random. My thoughts are that the tape contains a lot of phrases that are the "go codes" for terrorist operations. Maybe, maybe not. Does he really think that America will convert to Islam?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wondered if it really was OBL or a look alike. The nose in the new tape seems so much broader than in previous images as well as the brow line seems to have a different, nore rounded or arched shape.

The message is so much more expansive than previous ones. He talks about so many different topics. The only thing that has me vaguely concerned is the reference that the west should convert to Islam. I think that in Jhihad, you have to give non-believers one last opportunity to convert before you kill them. I'm no expert.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I wondered if it really was OBL or a look alike. The nose in the new tape seems so much broader than in previous images as well as the brow line seems to have a different, nore rounded or arched shape.

I have heard others mention this as well. In his last video, his beard was graying, but now it is all black. Middle Eastern men do dye there beards, but perhaps OBL has shaved his off to better hide, and is wearing a fake one in the video. Or maybe it's not him at all...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Especially if one belives Osama has long been dead.

Osama bin Laden:
A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

It could explain the lack of capture after all this time. It could also explain why we get different looking Osama's over time. So why the black beard now?

Even "The Family Guy" put grey in their sterotype of Osama.

Either Al Qaida is staging this fake tape, or 'we' are. AQ would use it to get the 'message' to their cells in a Videodrome** sort of way. Or 'we' would use it against the American Public to qwell their dissent about pullouts or an attack on Iran, possible also to trigger 'sleeper cells' to go into action.

I personally think that the 911 attacks, and the subsequent attacks on the middle east, we to distract the public, seperate us from our money, all while encouraging illegal mexican immigrants to keep coming so that the NAU could be formed. Bush/Cheney don't care because their benefactors and beneficiaries have been making record profits because of the turmoil and terror created.

This tape is a fraud... Some how an obscure terror think tank, SITE Intelligence Group, got their hands on a Osama video before the AlQaida chat forums or Muslim media? Strange....

news.yahoo.com...

SITE Intelligence Group said an Internet announcement of the plan included a photo of the al-Qaida leader from the upcoming video — his beard, which in previous messages had been streaked with gray, was entirely dark.

Here is another gem from about a month ago:
Jihadist Advocates Chemical Weapon Attack on Washington Metro Subway System

Guess who had the intel.... the SITE Institute. I imagine they are the same organization, don't you think? Now who are the real Terrorists?

DocMoreau

**: The referenece to Videodrome is more towards the 'virtual' Professor Brian O'Blivion, and not the "videodrome signal" aspects. If anyone is using the media in that way, it is probably our own masters, not some rogues.

I really recommend Videodrome if you have never seen it. A double feature of it and They Live would be a good way to spend a rainy afternoon.

"The Medium is the Message"
Marshall McLuhan

top topics

join