It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Code found on Dollar Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

NEW CODE found on Dollar Bill

I have discovered new information regarding the dollar bill and would like to post it here. As most everyone is aware of the hidden symbology on the dollar bill throughout the design, the owl or spider on the front is a common debate. First off, it IS a spider that is being used to disinform us of the real owls on the front of the dollar bill. On the front of the dollar bill there are 2 owls. On the back 1 large owl, very cleverly hidden. I have inserted two images showing the 2 owls on the front and the owl on the back. The secret on the back is in the words "ANNUIT COEPTIS". The "o" and the "e" are aligned over one another, it is called ligature and was a common practice in latin and early english. The fact that a dead language was used on the dollar bill made me wonder why they would do this and if there could be more meaning than what the words mean "he agrees with the undertaking". They didn't "have" to use ligature as there was plenty of room on the dollar bill to print the letters with normal spacing. So I looked to se if there were any other "o" or "e" letters on the bill. YES, in big letters spelling "ONE". Take your bill and fold the e over the o and turn the bill 90 degrees counterclockwise and what do you see? Here are pictures to show what I mean.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sir_chan]Text

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can you see what I am talking about? Isn't it strange that the two owls on the bottom pointed to are the ONLY place in the webbing that has a dark space right above them where there is NO webbing.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
good post. definitely looks like owls to mee.

also.

if u look at the front of the bill (around george) ... it makes the outline of the omega symbol

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No offense to anyone, but so what if they are owls. What does that mean really?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoil hatter
No offense to anyone, but so what if they are owls. What does that mean really?

MOLECH!!! babylonian secret societies steering the course of human cultural evolution!!!

and, perhaps some REALLY bad stuff.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Lady on the Occult American Dollar Bill Talisman

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks to Divine Chronic for pointing out Omega. It completed the symbology for the front for my diagram.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not that I'm trying to debunk anything, but our minds work by associating everything. This is a big part of how our memory works. Someone tells you their name and 10 seconds later you forget it, but if you associate their name with something already in your memory 5 years later you will remember their name.

When we look at an object like a picture cloud or dollar bill our mind is trying so associate these things with what we have in our memory already, and that is why you see that bunny rabbit in the cloud. Now add our intellect in on this to further create these associations and we can just about see anything we want to in a picture.

So are there many hidden symbols in a dollar bill or is our mind just doing what it is hard wired to do?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Am I the only one who cannot see the images?

I tried refreshing, and opening the images in a new window but they come up dead.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I understand what you are saying, and just for the sake of agreeing with you on the owl. What about the Omega and two owls on the front of the dollar bill and the babylonian picture of Lilith and the two owls. Am I just seeing those because my mind is conditioned now to see them from the picture?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The pictures are coming up fine. If you cant see them go to these links:

img171.imageshack.us...
img293.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Am I the only one who cannot see the images?

I tried refreshing, and opening the images in a new window but they come up dead.

The owls are there, just looks closer at the close up circles on the pics.

-fm

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the help but I still can't see the images, it must be some setting I have on my PC locking out imageshack images. All I get are the red X boxes.

I will try again later, but I do want to see what your talking about.
I think that symbolism is present in US currency and documents, why they are there and are there hidden meanings is always intriguing.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell -Basic Slideshow Presentation part 2/13

Jordan Maxwell -Basic Slideshow Presentation (Hidden Symbols) done in 1990. It covers all of the occult (hidden) symbols of the Illuminati as used in organized crime, religious institutions, governmental seals, corporate logos, national coats of arms, and especially occult freemasonry operating behind the Vatican. An extraordinary presentation which helped me start to understand who is behind the new world order. (more) (less)

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

Honestly, I am blown away that I never saw the two other owls. I had see the one in the upper right when I was a kid.

I don't understand what is the 'owl' on the back? The ligature you created with the o and e? I kind of see it, I guess... Unless I am missing something, and that is some esoteric symbol for owl...?

The ligature of œ could also be a way to add credibility to the currency by using words not know to the common man.

Of course it is not a Fœdral Reserve Note though... so its anyone's guess.

Wikipedia entry on Œ

English
Borrowings into English from Latin words featuring œ (which in turn are often from Greek words featuring οι) have changed to the letter e, especially in American English. For example, fœderal has become federal in English, while phœnix can be spelled phenix only in American English. In those words that have not changed to e, it has become generally acceptable to write any such œ as oe in English. Indeed, recent dictionaries generally list only the form without a ligature. In all such words, the œ, oe, or e is pronounced /i:/, or /ɛ/ in a few cases.

All in all, nice find!
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Maybe you have to look at the ligature upside-down. I see the O as the owl's head and the E as the body and wings. Maybe.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Humanity used to be in touch with there psychedelic natures alot more in the past, because america wasnt there to muddy the waters with raids and stupid laws. The omega and the ahnk represent taking mushrooms. Its likely that lilith was a hippy. Some wierdo thought she was crazy so they started a mythos about her. The other stuff combines paganism I think, with the owl and spider. Or lucifarianism.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It should be noted that simply for the fact that this symbology is found on the world super powers currency is credible proof that this is all happening. That the conspiracy theory has proven itself to be fact.
The ligature above with the O and the E put together and turned counterclockwise resemble an owl in my mind. Doesn't it seem odd that with all the conspiracy about "bohemian grove" that when the two letters are brought together there is a shape that resembles an owl. ???? That is a HUGE coincidence.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't see ANY owls..or any spiders, and that SURE isnt an Omega symbol, unless it was drawn by a drunkard.

You people really gotta stop puttin bs like this out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
DIE - EVIL, lol. What, did a teenage metalhead design our currency?

In any event, she's telling you you have to do it yourself to see it since the camera is reversing the image. What?! Why? Why are the images reversed in her presentation?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join