It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is natural. I've had it for 16 years, and if anyone has a reason to seek someone to blame, it's me. If I can accept that it crossed species barriers in Africa, then anyone can.

I suggest you read through the thread and go to some of the links that describe where it came from, and how it works, before making ignorant statements like that.

No offense meant, but claiming it was man-made as a population control, or that it's the wrath of god, or anything other than the natural course of a viral agent doing what it evolved to do, is spreading the kind of ignorance that divides those who would benefit most by cooperation and looking for a cure, rather than someone to blame.

Sometimes germs happen without government intervention. In fact, I would hazard to say that in 99.99999% of cases, germs happen without the government being involved in any way. Or the pharmaceutical industry. Or the Robot Chicken Mad Scientist. Or aliens. Or god. it's just nature, doing what it does.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I believe that HIV was created to destroy the black society to create a sort of Aryan race(little do they know I plan on impregnating a caucasian female)
.I heard it was created to specifically to target Black folks,I highly believe that.I guess the NWO have something againts us,maybe it's written somewhere that our liberation will bring a Utopia of some sorts,beats me.

As far as religion I do believe in god but not like those brainwash christians do.God is infinite in my opinion,and those no way in hell we can reach infinite...Can we?God is light and satan(which does not exist) is darkness.

As far as Sodom Gommorrah(thats as far as I read),I believe it does'nt exist.I heard and read of many ancient civilizations and never seen anything that refers to it existing.

Last but not least Gays in my opinion can do whatever the hell they want,cause I know I my butthole is a oneway tunnel..LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
To some of the the people who have misinterpreted what I've said; let me try to clear things up a bit.

I never said that HIV/AIDS was created by man...I said I';ve heard that theory before. I never said it was created to control the population...I've said I've also heard that theory before(mainly towards minorities).

What I was trying to get at was, whether it was man made or not...whether it kills 2 or 2 million people a year...it helps control population rise. That may not be a purpose, but that is a by product of the disease, whether you want to admit that or not. Car accidents help control the population...cancer helps control the population, ofcourse these are mostly negative...but like all things, a positive can be found about it. I'm not saying it's something we should have to live with...if they can rid the Earth of it...I'd be more than happy to see that happen. But, like everything...there are the pros & cons.

I'm not saying it's a good thing in any way. I'm saying...with all things, there are positive points and negative points along the way. That's all I'm saying.

I believe that the virus was man made, I believe there is a cure for it(already in existence) & I also believe that it was made to target the minorities(whether you wanna call them gays or blacks). The thing about that belief is that it's not based on any factual findings...it's just my paranoid beliefs. Beliefs I believe because of what I've seen in this world. My beliefs about that can be very wrong. I'm not saying I'm right, because I have no proof to support that belief. It's just my gut feeling(which I've stressed before...could be very wrong). I won't go around telling people the virus is man made & such...because I have no proof of that. Instead I will say...I think etc. that it's *blank* etc.

I just wanted to clear that up. Hopefully, I did.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
Do you believe the HIV was created as a population control? or just as some experiment?
Some people claim the medicine against HIV just makes the virus worse and spread and that the government has a medicine anti-hiv but does not give it to the public because of the income $$ that anti-hiv drugs generate.

What is your opinion?

I don't know how we COULD have made it in the 50's. We didn't even know genes existed, let alone alter them.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
interesting thread....many opinions...
re: AIDS (manmade?)... being quite aware of the history of the united states and the "projects" she has implemented on certain members of her population. that being the case, i cannot dispute the possibility of experimentation.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmaster
I believe that HIV was created to destroy the black society to create a sort of Aryan race(little do they know I plan on impregnating a caucasian female)
.I heard it was created to specifically to target Black folks,I highly believe that.I guess the NWO have something againts us,maybe it's written somewhere that our liberation will bring a Utopia of some sorts,beats me.

As far as religion I do believe in god but not like those brainwash christians do.God is infinite in my opinion,and those no way in hell we can reach infinite...Can we?God is light and satan(which does not exist) is darkness.

As far as Sodom Gommorrah(thats as far as I read),I believe it does'nt exist.I heard and read of many ancient civilizations and never seen anything that refers to it existing.

Last but not least Gays in my opinion can do whatever the hell they want,cause I know I my butthole is a oneway tunnel..LOL

Is it me or do other feel that people who make posts like this need to hide behind an alt that is somewhat new with very few posts. If you are going post crap at least don't hide behind a new log name...stand up for what you believe and where everyone can see you by god! hehe

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmaster

Talk about yet another issue where the race card is used to make something as irrelavent as this topic has gotten, another evil act to keep the black man down. sheesh get the chip off your shoulder guy.

If you were to worry so much abou that then why bother to impress us with your attraction to white females. It gives one the impression that there is a racial component to that which then can be used as giving equal creedence to the postulate that even blacks don't like blacks.

It is really none of our business who you are going to impregnate.

Secondly, you speak as if the "NWO" is some existing order. Could you share with is what you know about the so callled NWO's existence and when they decided to use HIV in there evil plot?

The reason those two city's aren't around is because they were destroyed if you don't know of anything existing to refereing to it, how about the word "sodomy". You know, that one way tunnel of superfluous information you just had to share with us, which again,, is none of our business.

If you want to be so sensitive to the prejudice and stereotype blacks are put through then you'll understand equally as well I am sure that "christians" being thought of as brainwashed, is one I would take exception.

First I would ask by what method of brainwashing was used? was it Monarch? was this the illucidated utterance of christians under sodium pentathal?

Third, I hope nobody assumes your own utterances as those of a Christian either. Your twisting of scripture leaving out the bad parts (satan) tells me that either you think the authors of it are liars or you believe in a GOD concept it talks about but the one YOU made up yourself, one in your own image and the one you obviously follow to your grave. Hell YOU don't even believe your own bunk. You say you beleive GOD is infinite THEN FOLLOW IT WITH THE DISCLAIMER asking "isn't he?"

You stand for him or fall for anything.

You have a GOD all right,,

His name is DoH,,

God of ignorance

You know I have read most Majors posts , melatonin madismysoul is another and I find it rather curious that we have so much to offer on so many issues of common ground. With the exception of how we got here , where we are going etc, we are pretty much the same. MOST of the christians I know are studious successful hard working and NICE people.

Not only are they nice but they actually TRY to be. This makes it hard for them as the moment they lose it they are ripped for it. That doesn't stop them from trying again. Where I find most of our common ground is on subjects like this, 911 many others where I think I would actually seek them out as council.

I sure would ask that on debunking your black theory

Nice post by the way Xtrozero

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Conspiriology]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
No offense meant, but claiming it was man-made as a population control, or that it's the wrath of god, or anything other than the natural course of a viral agent doing what it evolved to do, is spreading the kind of ignorance that divides those who would benefit most by cooperation and looking for a cure, rather than someone to blame.

so in your opinion, any explanation, other than "natural" is ignorant? That seems a bit hypocritical, no?

I certainly have much respect for your opinion on this matter, as it obviously has affected you more than me, or anyone else in this thread that I can tell - but at the same time, unless you have some kind of verifiable proof of a natural origin for HIV/AIDS, I will have to respectfully disagree with you, that other theories are ignorant.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's already been given in this thread, by me and by Jazzerman, but in case you missed it, start with this abstract in PubMed.

Any theory claiming it was created on purpose for population control IS ignorant.

It's been found, tracked, tested, and verified. Cross-species infection in Africa. If this abstract isn't enough, go back through the thread and see the links that Jazzerman and I have both provided.

Jazzerman, BTW, works in virology in the HIV field.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
I certainly have much respect for your opinion on this matter, as it obviously has affected you more than me, or anyone else in this thread that I can tell - but at the same time, unless you have some kind of verifiable proof of a natural origin for HIV/AIDS, I will have to respectfully disagree with you, that other theories are ignorant.

What kind of proof do you need that SIV and HIV are related viruses that easily mutate, and both have come from the location on earth? If one put forth a serious investigation into this there is damn good proof. On the other hand I have seen many conspiracy theories that have really nothing backing them up other than stories.

What do you want as verifiable proof?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
It's already been given in this thread, by me and by Jazzerman, but in case you missed it, start with this abstract in PubMed.

Any theory claiming it was created on purpose for population control IS ignorant.

It's been found, tracked, tested, and verified. Cross-species infection in Africa. If this abstract isn't enough, go back through the thread and see the links that Jazzerman and I have both provided.

First, i am not implying anything about population control. Of course its ridiculous, as this type of thing could not be controlled, unless there is a cure, which I will not assume - since that;s an even bigger conspiracy theory.

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread, and certainly learning lots. Still, other than this thread, I have never to this date, ever seen an explanation that stated as fact, where AIDS originated.

for example:

www.avert.org...

It is likely that we will never know who the first person was to be infected with HIV, or exactly how it spread from that point forwards. Scientists investigating the possibilities often become very attached to their individual 'pet' theories and insist that theirs is the only true answer, but the spread of AIDS could quite conceivably have been induced by a combination of many different events. Whether through injections, travel, wars, colonial practices or genetic engineering, the realities of the 20th Century have undoubtedly had a major role to play. So perhaps what the scientific community should now be focussing on is not how the AIDS epidemic originated, but how those it affects can be treated, how the further the spread of HIV can be prevented and how the world can be changed to ensure a similar pandemic never occurs again.

what I did read in all of those links were theories - but I still have not seen or read anything that claimed to have the definitive information on the origin of this.

if there is in fact some kind of final-word-undisputed truth, i would like to know. Again, I'll state all that;s been posted here, and elsewhere have been nothing more than theories. Some have more credit than others, but they are all just the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

so in your opinion, any explanation, other than "natural" is ignorant? That seems a bit hypocritical, no?

You want to explain how major is being a hipocrite?

Theory is one thing but speculation and conjecture is quite another and that is all you have to substantiate your story telling.

Major on the otherhand has offered the most compelling arguments back and supported by scholars who's research is respected in the science community. That's not being a hipocrite that's called KNOWING WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT and not wavering to the whims and flights of fancy from fairy tales and other unsubstantiated drivel I have seen here.

When one can easily use the protocols of critical thinking I have yet to see any proof unfalsefiable offered here.

Unless you got a problem with this in a personal way ?

I have had some of the most argumentative posts exchanged with this very person but one thing he is not and thats a hipocrite

-

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Conspiriology]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, no one will state how we could have made a virus without even knowing what DNA looked like in those days. How could we have created it? We were just starting to understand that DNA existed.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

what I did read in all of those links were theories - but I still have not seen or read anything that claimed to have the definitive information on the origin of this.

if there is in fact some kind of final-word-undisputed truth, i would like to know. Again, I'll state all that;s been posted here, and elsewhere have been nothing more than theories. Some have more credit than others, but they are all just the same.

Yeah I see your point scientist but like many other cures we have found where the origin can not be confirmed unequivocally, they gather what information they can and fight it.

One thing that seems to be easier to falsify between separate theories is where the distinctions and lines can be drawn regarding which of them you want to subscribe to. Another words,, I see you defending Major over the black theory or am I wrong ?

LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Thats right becuase governments have never resurrected dead diseases for biological warfare......... Thats just silly.......They would never make a disease deadlier or test them on US citizens......... www.abovetopsecret.com... . I'm not saying we created HIV or that we are using it as a global biological warfare. But is it that far a stretch to see certain organizations being capable of such atrocities?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
reply to post by Conspiriology

Thats right becuase governments have never resurrected dead diseases for biological warfare......... Thats just silly.......They would never make a disease deadlier or test them on US citizens......... www.abovetopsecret.com... . I'm not saying we created HIV or that we are using it as a global biological warfare. But is it that far a stretch to see certain organizations being capable of such atrocities?

Oh no no I totally agree with you and I wouldn't put anything past the government. All I am saying is that is someone makes allegations that inflammatory, that they at least bring to the discussion something that corroborates it other then mere conjecture. Major and Jazz have done the best job of doing that and as we went further, disclosure, very personal disclosure I might add, was introduced.

It gave even more compelling creedence to Major and Jazz credibility.

There have been things said here that Major could have went on about with me but I think we have come to a place where we have a mutual respect for the opinions we have. I respect his intelligence whether we agree or not. In this thread in particular I have enjoyed the benefit of actually learning something.

I have no shame in thanking BOTH jazz and major for ther9 experience and expertise in this subject. So having said that,,

Thank you Major and Jazz

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You're welcome, C. But no thanks are necessary. A personal story (backed up with actual evidence) tends to have more weight is all. I hope that others learn from this thread too. The only way that many people will feel comfortable coming forward for testing and/or help, is to get rid of the shame and paranoid misinformation about HIV/AIDS.

To paraphrase Sigmund Freud: Sometimes a virus is only a virus.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i don’t know if it was created as a form of population control, but i do believe that they may be holding back medicine that may help for population control reasons.

i have mixed feelings about population control. i am a christian and there for pro-life. yet at the same time i do believe that if nothing is done then the world will become over populated. and there lies my dilemma. i have thought at one time or another that certain things were population control but no matter how much we speculate they will more than likely never admit to any of it...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
one more i havent been to a public doctor or hospital in some time now, but i can tell you and this is some what scary.. the va hospitals sharps containers are marked recycleable.. i dont know if they are just old bins or what but i gonna bring this up to my congressmen..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Talk about yet another issue where the race card is used to make something as irrelavent as this topic has gotten, another evil act to keep the black man down. sheesh get the chip off your shoulder guy.

There like bullies dude,you let them punk you once and there gonna do it again,but if you fight back thats when they bribe you....

If you were to worry so much abou that then why bother to impress us with your attraction to white females. It gives one the impression that there is a racial component to that which then can be used as giving equal creedence to the postulate that even blacks don't like blacks.

It is really none of our business who you are going to impregnate.

I'm just being smart about it,common sense if you tell me....and I know it's none of you biz,I was just making a point(that was totally irrelavant to the topic)

Secondly, you speak as if the "NWO" is some existing order. Could you share with is what you know about the so callled NWO's existence and when they decided to use HIV in there evil plot?

It was actually the world heath orginization which I'm guessing is connected the the NWO at some point or another....And how dare you ask if the NWO exist in a forum based solely on conspiracies.

The reason those two city's aren't around is because they were destroyed if you don't know of anything existing to refereing to it, how about the word "sodomy". You know, that one way tunnel of superfluous information you just had to share with us, which again,, is none of our business.

looks like a conspiracy to me,a whole no two cities gets destroyed and all you get is a word in the dictionary....F outta here.

If you want to be so sensitive to the prejudice and stereotype blacks are put through then you'll understand equally as well I am sure that "christians" being thought of as brainwashed, is one I would take exception.

thats was totally uncalled for let me change that"All Abrahamatic religions are brainwashing tools"...Happy now....

First I would ask by what method of brainwashing was used? was it Monarch? was this the illucidated utterance of christians under sodium pentathal?

Thx for asnwering my questions for me
a hint those wafers are highly suspicous if you ask me

Third, I hope nobody assumes your own utterances as those of a Christian either. Your twisting of scripture leaving out the bad parts (satan) tells me that either you think the authors of it are liars or you believe in a GOD concept it talks about but the one YOU made up yourself, one in your own image and the one you obviously follow to your grave. Hell YOU don't even believe your own bunk. You say you beleive GOD is infinite THEN FOLLOW IT WITH THE DISCLAIMER asking "isn't he?

I was just trying to open a line of communication to those who believe in the same god of light like i do.And the whole satan thing is used to setup fear,think about it if there was no satan there would be no rebels saying f**k god

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Blackmaster]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join