It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw IV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The fourth Saw movie is coming out October the 26th. I really liked the first three so I hope this one turns out to be good. From the teaser trailer it looks to be pretty cool. Wonder when the theatrical trailer will come out. Anyone else looking forward to this movie?

movies.com

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) the serial torturer is dead and two FBI profilers have arrived to help clean up the mess left in his wake. However, not all of Jigsaw's traps have been sprung and a SWAT commander (Costas Mandylor) gets caught up in another deadly game.

The Saw IV Teaser Trailer:

imdb.com
Rotten Tomatoes

-tts

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Have you seen the two guy's on the chain in the crypt???

I think this one will be awsome, I felt a little let down by three, it focused too much on Amanda for me, it's like they make us hate her because she's such a B but the film is too much about her.

Thats only a small issue I have though.

I read all the reviews and stuff and it seems they say it's not a sequal or prequal, I think it will take place in the same time period a number 3. different things going on else were at the same time. Possibly following on from the point where troy dies and Kerry is kidnapped.
Jigsaw must have had other things set up.

But I am certain that Jigsaw is very dead.

If my theory is wrong about the time period, it is deffinatly not Jigsaw doing the traps.
Why you may ask. Well with the 2 guy's in the crypt there is something vital to Jigsaw's games that is missing.

First person to give the answer gets a pat on the head...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Saw1 and 2 were good 3 was O.K but please why is there a 4???

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Saw1 and 2 were good 3 was O.K but please why is there a 4???

The story continues.

Apparently it's gonna go to Saw VI.
I will still be interested...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One was the best yet, and two was very appeasing. I didn't enjoy three that much either, and was surprisingly let down when I left the theater. I'll be sure to check this one out when it releases, and I hope it's an improvement from last year's film.

As for the plot, I'll refrain from speculating and just wait for it to come out.

I find when I over analyze, I end up being let down when I finally do check it out.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Saw was an amazing film for the story.
Saw II was berable, but a standard sequel in the "not as good as the first" manner.
Saw III wasn't even worth finishing.
Saw IV will blow more chunks that some kind of chunk blowing apparatus.

Do James Wan and Leigh Whannell still have anything to do with these movies?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I was kinda hoping that they would end they series with the fourth one. I hope if they do go through to six that they don't totally ruin the series.

reply to post by ringo_shells

James Wan and Leigh Whannell both do still has have something to do with the movies.

James Wan is an Executive Producer for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and has a writing credit for the 3rd.

Leigh Whannell is an Executive Producer for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and has a writing credit for 2nd and 3rd movies.

-tts

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
First one was my fav, though am looking forward to this one, even if I don't care much for the other ones. I'm mostly into the horror image scenery of it, as opposed to plot line. The music isn't bad either.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I dont care how bad it might turn out, if its saw, I love it, I cannot wait for this movie.
I remember reading somethign where jigsaw wast actually dead, which would lead me to believe (as someone said earlier here) that it takes place around the same time as 3, which is a much better theory then one ive heard where he was wearing a rubber neck, I really do hope its a good movie.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is a new trailor out,

*EXTREMELY GRAPHIC* , please reamove if neccessary...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Chukkles]

new topics

top topics

join