It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Ingersoll pics in high resolution.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Most of them are available here:

www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...

A couple that were seemingly inconsequential are not there.

I think this is because they are not inconsequential.

I will eventually post them and explain why.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
One every link I get

Object not found!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The links are not working for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Give me a sec and I'll fix them.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why doesn't ATS let me edit my OP?

This is annoying.

Here are all the straight links. This better work:

www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Quite a list! Thanks for sharing these, I'm salivating over the prospect of new shots. From the size of this list it seems there must be a few anyway... Any cool stories on how you found this stash?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Another researcher online found these links.

I figured we might as well take advantage of the government hosting!

We have the complete Ingersoll collection and obtained them from someone at the VDOT during our first trip to Arlington last year. There is in fact a bit of intrigue behind this story and you can read about it here: Ingersoll images reveal the staging of light pole 1

As I said a few of the images were not included on that government site and we think we know why.

Plus Ingersoll took many more images from days after the event showing Bush, Rummy, and Condi taking a tour of the area and other shots of the building damage aftermath.

Here is a taste:

We have contacted and personally spoken with Ingersoll directly as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What images were not included, and why?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm gunna sound really stupid, but what exactly is this of? This isn't the pentagon, is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Anyone know what building the camera in the top left of this photo is attached to?

www.dodmedia.osd.mil...

(link feature chopping EG off of JPEG)

[edit: M, it's the Navy Annex building...lotta cameras in these photos I haven't heard discussed before]

[edit on 29-10-2007 by CyberSEAL]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Interesting... but a careful distraction. Look more closely at the photos and forget the pole. That was really obvious. Look again and see what else you may be missing.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Interesting... but a careful distraction. Look more closely at the photos and forget the pole. That was really obvious. Look again and see what else you may be missing.

Is that a suggestion or a statement? Spotted something we haven't?

Thanks for posting these photos, only, if that's a Government site, is it wise to view them from there (if you get my drift)?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
okay so this thread is a year old, but hopefully Craig will read this and respond. I downloaded the full set of photos from here: www.thepentacon.com... and was looking through some of them. I think I may have found something in one of the photos that shows these photos may have been manipulated (or at least this one photo was). The only problem is I can't find this photo posted anywhere else other than your site.

Craig, how confident are you that these photos are actually from Ingersoll? Did the VDOT ever explain why they had this full collection? Why would the military give the photos to them?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

Obviously as stated in the thread most of the main set of photos are hosted on the DoD site open for public download.

But you are correct....some have been removed.

Frankly if you are talking about photo fakery I have yet to see any valid evidence of that in any of the Pentagon images.

Jack White's analysis is proven bunk by the Bob Pugh footage.

But I am fairly confident this is the entire set of Ingersoll images as the time stamps show a pretty tight sequence and obviously it's a comprehensive collection.

The odd part of this story is the guy at the VDOT who gave us the images, Christopher "Kit" Landis, who was in charge of light pole maintenance, seemed notably nervous to us.

It turns out that 3 months later, only 2 weeks after I would return to Arlington and obtain the citgo station interviews, Kit Landis committed suicide.

More details here.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For the ATS members....here is a video I put together with all the Ingersoll images from 9/11 in chronological order set to music:

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
okay so this thread is a year old, but hopefully Craig will read this and respond. I downloaded the full set of photos from here: www.thepentacon.com... and was looking through some of them. I think I may have found something in one of the photos that shows these photos may have been manipulated (or at least this one photo was). The only problem is I can't find this photo posted anywhere else other than your site.

Craig, how confident are you that these photos are actually from Ingersoll? Did the VDOT ever explain why they had this full collection? Why would the military give the photos to them?

I think Craig thanks you and welcomes a sidetrack from the devastating self-debunking he accomplished by changing the flight path without thinking of the consequences. Now it's too late and CIT's fairy tale is finished. See JREF for the details.

But your post brings up the subject of why CIT refused for over two full years to get any interviews and statements from a number of the over 1,000 people who saw, recovered, and/or sorted the wreckage from inside the Pentagon.

CIT was quite clear: it wanted to avoid having to deal with the wreckage at all costs; it simply stated the wreckage was "planted" without evidence or investigation.

This series of photographs clearly shows the terrible aftermath of the deliberate crash of AA77 into the Pentagon by Arab hijackers. They never helped CIT's case to begin with and cannot ever do so now, but thanks for reminding the American people the horror of Osama bin Laden's pre-meditated and pre-planned attack on the U. S.

Of course, if you want to keep the CIT flame burning and suspect that the photographs were "manipulated" you can avail yourself of the opportunity to interview any number of those over 1,000 people who can tell you what the wreckage was and why they never contested at all that it came from AA77. The list of how to contact them was posted dozens of times but no truther had the courage to contact them all these years. I will be happy to post the list again if you intend to interview them.

Will YOU, NIcon?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

craig, thanks for the response. I was particularly interested in photos 0409, 0410, and 0411. (For reference look here: www.thepentacon.com...)

I thought they looked too similar to me, so I brought them all into photoshop and superimposed 0409 and 0411 onto 0410 and found that they match up almost exactly down to the specific leaves on the trees, which I found strange, but maybe the guy had a tripod, or whatever.

But what really caught my eye was between 0410 and 0411. If you take 0410 and look at the white van in the bottom left, you'll see that you can see the grass, sidewalk and road between the two tree trunks at the front of the van.

Then take 0411 and look at the same van and tree trunks. You'll see there is something there. When I enlarged it, it looks to me like it's a pair of legs of someone heading towards the left. But the body is cut off where the sidewalk and the road meet.

I searched for another version of the pic, but all I found was the one posted on your page linked above. But the resolution isn't very good, so it just looks like a blob. But in the high res version it definitely looks like a pair of legs without a body.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I would love to go interview all those witnesses and look further into the details of 911. But I would need someone to take care of all my clients while I'm away. I would also need travel expenses, hotel accommodations, meals, etc. Also, I would need someone to take care of my mortgage and other bills while I'm gone and also take care of my wife, kids, and dogs. Do you know anyone who will do this, JThomas?

Will YOU, JThomas?

Otherwise I think I'll just muddle along when and if I have the time.....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
reply to post by jthomas

I would love to go interview all those witnesses and look further into the details of 911. But I would need someone to take care of all my clients while I'm away. I would also need travel expenses, hotel accommodations, meals, etc. Also, I would need someone to take care of my mortgage and other bills while I'm gone and also take care of my wife, kids, and dogs. Do you know anyone who will do this, JThomas?

Will YOU, JThomas?

Why on earth me? It is the obligation of those making the claim that AA77 did not the Pentagon to do their homework and support their claims.

Surely, you agree that CIT has the burden of proof to support its own claims and do a thorough and proper investigation, don't you?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

"Why on earth me?" was what I thought when you asked if I was going to contact the thousand or so witnesses. And yes everyone has the burden of proof when they make a claim, but only so far as to satisfy the listeners of such claims.

However, the only claim I made was that there was an anomaly in one of the pictures I found on their site which may point to possible manipulation of the photo. And to satisfy my burden of proof (of the anomaly, not the manipulation) I stated exactly what I found and where I found it, so anyone could see it if they care to look.

So after I saw this anomaly, in order to take the next step in a thorough and proper investigation, I posted to this thread in hopes to find out from Craig more of the history of these photos in hopes that such information may lead me to discover an independent version of this photo to confirm or refute this anomaly.

So yes, these pictures do show the terrible aftermath of that day, but, as of right now, this one picture also shows me a pair of legs without a body. Can you help with that?

<<   2  3 >>

join