It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEFORE (the why of we)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Before we came here. Before time began. Before we fell asleep. Before we descended into the abyss of hell. Before we put on this flesh and blood body. Before we thought of ourselves as separate from each other. Before we thought of ourselves as separate from God... Before this: WE WERE GOD!

Imagine this: Millions of grains of sand in the top of a spiritual hourglass [the heavenly realm; the glorified state]. Each individual grain of sand loved the other grains more than it’s own self, without partiality. They had no selfishness, resentment, greed, anger, or hatred of any kind. None of them thought about themselves, only the well being of the mass. The mass was the collective consciousness, and form of all the grains of sand combined. They all had direct communication with each other; making it possible to coordinate plans for creating life together. The very love and unity of the mass was life; and the mass had a name: GOD!

Now, inside the density of the mass there was moisture. This moisture held the mass together, and the sands loved the moisture more than life itself. The moisture was also the central intelligence that directed the sands; giving each one a specific task in the creative process; and the moisture had a name: The Spirit of God!

One day the Spirit had an idea. His idea was to create a place that was exactly the opposite of the existence that he [and the sands] had created! Instead of light there would be darkness; instead of peace there would be turmoil; instead of kindness there would be selfishness; instead of unity there would be division; instead of joy there would be sorrow; instead of love there would be hatred! In this lower place [the bottom of the hourglass] there would be sickness; also the truth [that everything is GOD] would be looked upon as heresy [blasphemy], and everyone would view themselves as separate from each other and separate from God! They would also be finite, instead of infinite. Now, this idea excited the sands and they began to vibrate with ecstasy [because they did not know what death was]! What did the Spirit have in mind?

“First”, said the Spirit, ”I will call this place man [flesh]. He will be empty and void; and we will make him the opposite [image] of everything we are. We will need a measuring stick to keep a record of everything that happens there.” So the Spirit created time. Then he said to the sands, ”We will make this realm slowly disintegrate, wasting away, empty, self destructing; hopeless. I will send each one of you into this place to take specific roles [some noble, and some ignoble] and to learn to appreciate what love is by experiencing what love isn’t! I will give you spiritual amnesia, so you cannot remember who you really are. Then at a set place [at the end of this time] I will remind you of whom you once were! I will bring you into remembrance that you are GOD! Then I will deliver this place through you!”

Well, this excited the sands and they were eager to do their part. So the Spirit said, “Let us make man in our image! Who will go for us and whom shall we send?” Then a single sand stepped forward and said, ”Here I am, send me!” So the Spirit said to the single sand, “Your name will be Jesus [saviour], and you will prepare the way for me [the entire mass]. You will be the embryo of those who will deliver man. You will not be the light [alone], but will bear witness to the light [the entire mass, full grown man child], for GREATER things shall the mass do [they will be the ones to actually fill the lower part of the hourglass]. You will be a pattern to show them what their purpose there is. They will follow you into the abyss!”

Then the Spirit said to the mass, ”Go and fill man [the bottom of the hourglass] and subdue it. You [the mass] will be cast as bread upon the waters [flesh] but after many days you shall return to me; and time will not be needed anymore! ARISE, O GOD, AND JUDGE THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives!

Eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for him... as a man thinks in his heart, so is he! God is able to do exceedingly abundant above all we can ASK or THINK!

The story I just told you came directly from the throne!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Happy laborday weekend annie.........
Can't wait until the last grain falls, and time runs out...
Peace and affirmation. 917

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The story I just told you came directly from the throne!

Whose? You have stated time and again you believe in the authenticity of scripture, and it states in James 1:13:

When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

So who is this spirit that decided to throw mankind into darkness?

[edit on 9/1/07/01 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
#1 Initially, G.O.D. himself dwelt in the darkness and manifested as darkness:

And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
~Genesis 15:12

And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.
~Exodus 20:21

And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;
~Deuteronomy 5:23

And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
~2 Samuel 22:12

Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
~1 Kings 8:12

He discovers deep things out of darkness, and brings out to light the shadow of death.
~Job 12:22

Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
~Psalms 97:2

#2 G.O.D. put his people, including his beloved David in darkness, according to their own testimony:

Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.
~Psalms 88:6

Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
~Psalms 88:18

Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.
~Jeremiah 13:16

Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.
~Jeremiah 23:12

All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD.
~Ezekiel 32:8

Thou makes darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
~Psalms 104:20

Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
~Psalms 107:10

#3 Will we trust G.O.D. to lead us in our blindness, in the darkness we are in?

He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.
~Psalms 105:28

Who is among you that fears the LORD, that obeys the voice of his servant, that walks in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
~Isaiah 50:10

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
~Isaiah 42:16

#4 The ULTIMATE purpose of the darkness is so that G.O.D. can shine his light in a way which can be FULLY appreciated and understood:

He sets an end to darkness, and searches out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.
~Job 28:3

For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
~Psalms 18:28

He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
~Psalms 107:14

Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
~Psalms 112:4

If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
~Psalms 139:11

Yea, the darkness hides not from thee; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
~Psalms 139:12

Then I saw that wisdom excels folly, as far as light excels darkness.
~Ecclesiastes 2:13

#5 In the end, we learn more from the darkness than the light (more in suffering than in ease)…but during the whole thing we remain equally mortal amongst ourselves:

The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walks in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happens to them all.
~Ecclesiastes 2:14

But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.
~Ecclesiastes 11:8

#6 What purpose or glory would the light of Christ be if we were not imprisoned in darkness? Of what worth or blessing would a savior and a light be, if we did not lack for rescue through and because of his illumination?

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
~Isaiah 9:2

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
~Isaiah 29:18

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
~Isaiah 42:7

That thou may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
~Isaiah 49:9

#7 Obviously there is some sort of hidden blessing or benefit even in the darkness (for those that trust in the LORD)…I suspect the nature of this is because of the fact that only in complete darkness can the light (the glorified body) be fully witnessed AND manifested:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
~Isaiah 45:3

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
~Isaiah 45:7

He reveals the deep and secret things: he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with him.
~Daniel 2:22

#8 If we do not allow ourselves to be overcome by the dismal darkness but instead love our neighbor as ourself, then we ourselves will be given our own portion of that divine light, in the end (for we are here to glorify G.O.D. in all his perfect character):

And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
~Isaiah 58:10

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
~Isaiah 60:2

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
~Micah 7:8

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
~Matthew 4:16

To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
~Luke 1:79

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
~2 Corinthians 4:6

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:
~1 Peter 2:9

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
~Ephesians 5:8

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
~Acts 26:18

The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
~Romans 13:12

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
~Colossians 1:13

#9 Once we have fully experience the darkness and then witness the light, we are judged:

And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
~John 1:5

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
~John 3:19

He that saith he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness even until now.
~1 John 2:9

But he that hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and knows not whither he goes, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
~1 John 2:11

And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
~Revelation 16:10-11

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
~John 8:12

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walks in darkness knows not whither he goes.
~John 12:35

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes on me should not abide in darkness.
~John 12:46

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
~1 Corinthians 4:5

[edit on 9/1/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Whose throne?
There is but ONE throne...

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
~ Revelation 14:5

Guile = trickery, subterfuge, dishonesty

The only thing I can claim to be, in truth, is truthful. NOT to say that I am in possession of anything close to the WHOLE truth or am even capable of understanding G.O.D.’s truth in full at this point in my existence…I am not – the more He reveals to me the smaller my brain shrinks.
It’s not about that…what matters is that we are honest in all of our dealings to the best of our ability and knowledge; even with our selves.

Regarding the idea of G.O.D. tempting me – I never even implied such a thing – in this thread or any other. NEVER. Simply because I have never felt that to be the case.

I DO understand, however, through direct personal experience, the advantages and lessons of hardships and suffering as well as the emptiness of so-called worldly success. I have never seen it as anything but just a necessary part of the path to the cross.

For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and He scourges every son whom He receives.
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons, for what son is he whom the father does not chasten?
But if you are without chastisement, of which all are partakers, then you are bastards and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh who corrected us, and we gave them reverence.
Shall we not much rather be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For truly they chastened us for a few days according to their own pleasure, but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness.
Now chastening for the present does not seem to be joyous, but grievous.
Nevertheless afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who are exercised by it.
~ Hebrews 12:6-11

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
annie I wonder if you might be interested in joining this discussion going on in the spirit forum here,
link

it would be interesting to have your insight involved, here's a sample of what's going on

Your language, English, is a program, created by very clever priesthoods who specialized in linguistics. They were compartmentalized, creating new languages in order to control the minds of the people. Most languages spoken today were updated in the 1500's. The English language, as we speak today, is an amalgamation of languages, with hidden meanings attached not only to the words we speak, but the SPELLing that was crafted by these priests who lived off the labor of a slave/serf class of people kept in the dark. They created this language as the universal language to be spoken by the majority of the people of the world, being the UNI-VERSE-al language. It is a linear language in that it programs the individual to think in the Hegelian dialectic, which is opposites, in other words there are only two opposite forces, good vs. evil. The ying and the yang. This way they could reduce a problem to only two opposing sides, so that the individual never realizes that there could be a thousand different decisions to be made. Plato used this very effectively over 2,000 years ago.

Each letter has a meaning attached to it in the high occult, now known as noble freemasonry. The Bible, as rewritten in the King James version, was done in order to help bring in the language of Shakespeare, which was truly the clerics that worked for Francis Bacon, John Dee and others in the court of Queen Elizabeth I. This court was an openly masonic court, Rosecrucian (the rose and the cross), which coincidentally was the family crest of Martin Luther. They brought in this new language to unify the people as they spoke a variety of dialecs at that time. It also allowed them to control what the people, the slave class that is, could acquire as knowledge. That is why during the middle ages the people thought the world was flat. The Priests told them the world was flat and religion controlled the people, even though, in ancient times they already knew the Earth was round, had already recorded the stars, the planets, the moon, everything.

It is also why the Priesthoods had all the books burned at Alexandria, because these books were written by the Elite bureaucratic class, for themselves, with knowledge that they did not want the average serf/slave to have.

Your Bible was "authorized" at the Council of Nicene, even though there were other books that were left out. These books were a compilation, sifted through of all the writings of the ancient mystery relgions, rehashed and updated for the average person. That way, the people would be given the exoteric meaning of the books, while the esoteric (hidden) meanings would only be revealed to those in the know, the higher priesthoods and noble freemasonry (from the ancient mystery religions). The Old Testament in high freemasonic parlance gives you the rules of the game, the system we live in, money, wealth, debt, slavery etc. Revelations was a highly debated book, a book today that most pastors, ministers and Priests cannot give you the truth about because they do not know themselves. Ancient history, written in stone, had the Biblical stories almost exactly as portrayed in the Bible and yet these were written long before a Hebrew people ever existed.

God is not the name of our Creator. Did you think up that name? No. It has been given to you, just like laws that you obey, because they come from above. You take it on faith that the people who put all this together were inspired by what they named God. People better start to realize that those in power have had this power for thousands of years. There truly is nothing new under the sun and they are using the same old cons against us that the Pharaohs used against their own

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thank you for the invite, Star! And Happy Labor Day to you, as well...

I didn't mean to ignore your earlier post - by the time I had all my reference and reply to Jake completed, here and in another thread, I was in need of a break from the forum.

It is good to 'see' you!

I have heard something about that last grain falling through on 9/11....10 days away! I am overjoyed at the prospect!!!

love 2 U 2!

top topics

join