It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Vaccines Effective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"The attempt to eradicate entire microbial species from the biosphere must inevitably upset the balance of Nature in fundamental ways that we can barely imagine. Such concerns loom ever larger as new vaccines continue to be developed for no better reason than that we have the technical capacity to make them, and to manipulate the evolutionary process itself." Richard Moskowitz, M. D.

He wrote a article called "The Case Against Vaccinations" in which he argued against compulsion in vaccinations for children.

members.aol.com...

Now what i'd like to know is how this fits in with the overall Malthusian kind of population control ideas that have been on this site from time to time.

"He (Moskowitz) also suggests a link between whooping cough vaccine and leukaemia — an association he supports with case histories from his own practice and with other clinical data."

www.whale.to...

He also writes of the role in chronic disease played by vaccination.

ALso to note I recently read a Book "The Healing Brain" by Robert Ornstein in which he stated that Sanitation not Vaccination played a major part in wiping out infections at the turn of the 19th century.

Is vaccination maybe some kind of population control system....Eugenics of our modern era or is this nothing much to get worked up about as a conspiracy. And are we playing with things we have no real full understanding of the possibilities for error or disaster. Also please consider how this situation may be inflamed by BioWarfare weapons labs and the probability of accidental or planned outbreak. I'd like to know people's opinions. Thanks!

new topics

join