It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Leo Wanta deal Be Cause of Heavy Troops In DC?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am presently working on the outline of events preceding 9/11, requested by TruthWithin, on his new thread, Calling all ATS'ers . Not only am I looking into online resources, but am asking other people what they recall preceding those days. Something has been brought to my attention that I don't know enough about to state as fact, yet, but it has to do with a man called Leo Emil Wanta. He apparently worked for the Reagan administration and helped Reagan amass trillions of dollars, meant for the American economy. From what I understand, it's been a long drawn out thing in the courts, trying to get the Bush-Clinton Families to release this money back to Wanta, so that he can redistribute it to the American economy. Apparently, Bush has flat out refused. Somehow, China has gotten involved and is threatening Bush.Don't really know if this is one of those tin-foil hat conspiracies. Just heard about it. But I welcome the rest of you to help me research it.

I'm beginning to think that if there is anything to this, it may explain why China is doing some of the things it is doing at present. not to say that it is excusable. And maybe, this is why Bush feels the need for added security. ......and maybe not.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I first heard of the so called Leo Wanta deal in March-April 2006. This is a big story and I summarize it like this:

1. A man once did some work for the government, and failed to be paid.

2. Years went by.

3. Recent efforts at being paid have failed; however,

4. Recent movements on the stock markets are caused by fact that
he has not yet been paid. Had Mr. Wanta been paid, things would have been much different.

5. A writ of mandamus has been filed, and returns of service have been accomplished.

6. A lot of people in important places have been growing impatient.

More information in general can be found at this link:

www.worldreports.org...

Archived articles are found here:

www.worldreports.org...

- Xodus -

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Xodus]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xodus

thank you for your helpful and revealing information. I see that you just signed up on ATS today. Welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome message. Here is an additional link, possibly one of several, to supporting information. This link verifies writ of mandamus:

dockets.justia.com...
/case_no-1:2007cv00609/case_id-219024/%20Virgin
a%20Eastern%20District%20Court

- Xodus -

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I too first heard about Wanta's lost money about a year or so ago. I believe somewhere deep in the archives of ATS there is a thread about it. I'll dive in and try to pick it up. It is an interesting bit of information concerning the money and him wanting to distribute it back to the economy.

I'm also avidly reading the "Calling all ATS'ers" thread and trying to recall some events pre-9/11. Granted I was 15 at the time and all I really remember is that the economy is Seattle was going gangbusters. The dot com explosion busted big time, and millionares were becoming hundred-ares. I remember thinking that something is/was going to happen to bring the city back together. I didn't really pay much attention to the rest of the country but I do believe that the stock markets were taking a nose dive as they are now.

I too think there is something fishy about the troops being deployed around DC. Makes ya wonder...

Great post!

-Droops

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

Thank you DO, and as I stated before, I am doing an outline of events pre 9/11, for Truth Within, so whatever you can come up with that might be helpful, I'm all ears.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ah, here it is. This is basically an outline of the Trillions that Wanta "made"

The Fed Scam
Leo Wanta trustee to $27.5 trillion, Destabalizing the Soviet Ruble, and What Are These Documents?
27 Trillion Dollars owed to USA people

Hope this helps.

-Droops

[edit on 28-8-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
On the original "troops to DC" thread, a military (wo?)man remarked that these troops, which are really just a relatively small contingent of national guardsmen that operate surface to air missiles and are hardly elite, have been there since just shortly after 9/11.

They are really just a token defense force there out of paranoia.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

thank you so much for your help, and again, if you can recall or come up with any helpful internet links, on events preceding 9/11; I sure would appreciate.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

someone else said to me that they heard it was just NG unit. But I heard that it was AF unit. Can you find me a link on that and I'll look for original link on what I found. Thanks

OOOOps! Sorry! I didn't read that clearly enough. Your source was personal. I just ave a lot of things going on at once. But thanks anyway for your contribution.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just a quick thought: are you trying to connect the current problems coming from Chinese made products exported to the American markets as a type of "blackmail" to the administration to not releasing this money, or even really taking it seriously?

-Droops

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No! Not trying to at all! Just wondered if it was a possibility.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Personally, at this point, I'm not even sure what to make of the whole Wanta story. I wonder why it hasn't hit the media. A story this big, it makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok, thought so. Sorry about that, just got a little ahead of myself. Whether this is linked to it or not, I stongly think this thread has the ability to revive the "Wanta's Trillions" conspiracy.

It's odd that there is more and more talk about New Orleans, granted it's the Katrina aniversary, but it reminded me a program on FX probably 2-3 months before the summer of 2005. The show was called "Oil Storm", and was a mockumentary about what would happen to the US if a large hurricane hit the gulf coast, mainly in the areas where oil is processed and sent around the country. I remember thinking "wow, that's not possible." Then boom, Katrina happens. And everything they stated in that "movie" happend to the economy: gas prices skyrocketing, thousands displaced, a major area of the US completely destroyed.

That in mind, I'm wondering if any shows or speculation to "terrorism/attacks" were going around prior to 9/11. I do know that all the military type shows on the History Channel would always talk about how the next war will take place in an urban environment and be very un-conventional.

-Droops

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread299571/pg1#pid3465652]post by j

I always found this subject (person) interesting, thank you fro reminding me of this and yes it is interesting with the troop build up and all.
good job OP

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What is a man going to do with 4.5 trillion dollars?? Who in the hell needs that kind of money? Leo Wanta sounds like a made up name. Paper money will do no one any good. The dollar is an illusion at this point so any debt is just a number somewhere in the either. The federal reserve will just print more. That's what they are good at.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

That is very interesting. I am fairly new to ATS, so I was unaware that there ever was a Wanta conspiracy thread. Do you think that's what it is? Just a conspiracy of some sort? Wonder what it's purpose is?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
What is a man going to do with 4.5 trillion dollars?? Who in the hell needs that kind of money? Leo Wanta sounds like a made up name. Paper money will do no one any good. The dollar is an illusion at this point so any debt is just a number somewhere in the either. The federal reserve will just print more. That's what they are good at.

Did you read any of the links I provided? The money was to be redistributed into the US economy to save us from collapse. This man worked under Reagan. Some of the story is still a bit of a mystery but I do believe it to be legit.

-Droops

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

When I use the word conspiracy, I'm alluding to the fact that information is plentiful, yet full blown coverage is subdued. Catch my drift? It's more of a generalizing statement I guess. Hope I don't get the "conspirator inquisition" for this one.

-Droops

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Thank you and welcome Blackwater. I see that feathers are starting to ruffle also. Do you have anything that you could contribute or update to support the story of Leo Wanta?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join