It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey's: Benevolent Or Malevolent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now I put this in skunk works because there is no solid proof or confirmation that these creatures actually exist.

Anyways, to the topic of my thread, are the alien race known as the "grey's" benevolent beings or malevolent beings?

I've read a lot about the grey's and what they supposedly do. The whole thing about dulce.. trading technology for humans.. and all that other malicious jazz.

I've also read a lot about how they are benevolent beings or beings of light. About how they are watching over us and will interfere if we ever decide to blow the planet up.. In my opinion reptilians are just as far fetched as greys so i'll bring them up too. I've heard greys are fighting a war with reptilians .. reptilians being the evil ones.. greys being the good guys

Now, I'm pretty mixed up.. in your opinion.. where do the grey's actually stand?

Grey's: Benevolent Or Malevolent?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
do i need some fake pictures to get a good conversation started? because i can make some up pretty quick.. i mean they obviously don't even have to be good pictures to get some sort of conversation going

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK, let's operate off the assumption that they really exist...

based off what limited evidence there is (let's assume it's genuine), greys are probably benevolent, and are helping man develop culturally and technologically. If they were malevolent, you could rest assured things would be A LOT worse because of the greys' high level of technology.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, I think there are at least 5 species of the et's that we think of as "Greys", some are short, some are tall, some are automatons that work for the terran reptilians, some are here to help us better ourselves, and evolve spiritually, etc...

Look up some Alex Collier video's on google video for a good description of all the types of et's out there, including the greys...

new topics

top topics

join