It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica and Dropa Stones!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure if everyone here is familiar with the Dropa stone story...

Some background:

In all, 716 such plates were found. And each held an incredible secret. The groove, upon further inspection, was not a groove at all, but a continuous line of strange carved hieroglyphics - writing!

SOURCE

These are what the article is referring to:

I was watching a few Battlestar Galactica episodes I have purchased on my PC, and during a scene from the 3-hour mini-series, saw this:

Hm, perhaps the writers/directors are also fellow alien/conspiracy folk? Or perhaps there is more to this?

Let's assume that the Dropa Stones were/are real...let's also assume that the MSM (mainstream media) is trying to "break us in" to disclosure. Subtle drops/hints such as this would carry much weight in the unconscious of the masses.

Perhaps science fiction and science fact are not to far removed from each other?

I just HAD to take a screen shot and post this when I noticed it!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
BIG OLE BUMP!!!

No one sees any similarities? Do the writers of this current sci-fi show know about this ET myth?

Comments?

Don't make me beg and start posting rediculous CGI stuff as "real" to draw in post counts...

Just want to see if anyone else goes, "Yeah! I see that...woah, what a wierd connection?"

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i see the similarity, also its not a myth, in fact the very caves of the dropa stones are living two 4 foot tall "people". According to a discovery or history channel special i saw. Good eye by the way.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The reason I skipped passed this thread the first time was because of the title. I saw "Battlestar Galactica" and that kinda put me off, I'm not sure why exactly.

Just letting you know why some (myself at least) might not be too drawn to this thread. Even though this is pretty interesting.

Thread titles can make all the difference :/

Then again it has had over 200 views, so I don't know :/

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Comatose]

new topics

top topics

join