It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Teen USA (Painful to watch)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This Video is almost too painful to watch. I reall feel for this girl. And to be honest, I haven't even watched the end. I felt too embarrased for her.:shk:

[edit on 26-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
TOO FUNNY!!!!

Living in South Carolina I can relate...

Semper

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The guy holding the mike needs some kind of an award. I'd have hit her over the head with the mike.

Roper

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow just wow, is the school system so lax as to let anyone graduate? Perhaps physical beauty takes so much energy to grow that it diverts it from gray matter?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Beauty is transitory, stupid lasts forever...

That was painful to watch...she will never ever live this down. Poor girl.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
She's lucky she's hot. She better find an old rich guy to marry fast before her looks start to fade. Thats the only thing she has going for her.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
My GOODNESS, she should taken out at dawn spanked numerous times. I am from South Africa and the question had nothing to do with South Africa LMAO. In fact I would go as far as to say that she probably doesn't know where South Carolina is on the map let alone the USA. In fact, i would go as far as to say that even being from South Africa I could probably point out the US states without too much thought and this would include pointing out where other countries are as well. I got the feeling that she is very uneducated and has absolutely no idea about anything related to South Africa let alone the USA.

[edit on 27/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

I couldn't have put it any better. I think she sounds more intelligent with her mouth shut LMAO...

There is certainly no substitute for a brain - this is proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Most likely just nerves.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
cmon the girl just got stressed and started talking silly

everytime i stress to not humiliate my self i usualy humiliate my self too
but yea...IQ of a brick^^

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You have to blame the parents. The parents are probably stage parents who have been grooming this child all her life. She is not unique, I have met people just as dumb.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
its not always parents fault...sometimes the kid is just too messed up.
atleast she is nice lookin.....that explains if she thinks shes special,something more then others,arrogant
she is very good lookin so forgiven^^
but ugly girls being arrogant and thinking they are something more?calling good lookin people ugly?well kill them^^

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Oh no but funny wonder hope much teasng she got the next day

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
she got a LOT of teasing but shes miss usa^^and thats what she sayd to the hatez^^

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
lol i saw this when it happend and wanted to reach in the tv and slap some smart into the gurl....wouldnt have helped though...and i was watching this show called "attack of the show" on g4.....she's acctually playing into the fact that she made herself look dumb...with a website or something called ask miss teen South Carolina....were her answers are equally as dumb...funny but sad...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I kind of felt bad for but I was laughing too hard LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh boy,I do feel bad for her.
But....It's also funny as hell.
She,afterall,only has herself to blame.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa..the reputation of blondes has now gotten even worse. i'll give her credit though...at least she TRIED to sound smart.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey Klever! Don't mock the afflicted...

This poor girl obviously suffers from some rare form of mind numbing syndrome, she should be praised for being so brave as to enter such a competition.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
well this makes me feel better
im glad im fat ugly and GOT BRAINS
beats looks and stupidity any day

bet her teachers used to do this alot when she was at school:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join