It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God;s dictatorship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hi everybody, i just want to post what i think about the religion nonsense.:

first i think if jesus existed he was just another Charles Manson, or the Waco guy, they are not he voice of god or what ever, just trash talkers who are insane or want some money and attention.

now without jesus, god is a leader of a dictatorship, we need to follow his stupid rules, we need to be how he wants, we need to worship him, we cannot choose another guy to pray,if we dont worship him and if we dont follow his rules we go to the big concentration camp known as HELL. I REALLY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IN A DICTATORSHIP. [Where is the love????]]

also religion gives u a false hope, u are living in a false reality, U ARE LIVING A LIE!!!

also i think the people who is suppose spread the word of the dictator dont even follow the rules, they rape, kill, u know the stuff priest do.[reminds me of a time in germany-1932-1945-]

people we are humans, u have to accept, we dont know anything,we dont know why,who,and when, stop feeding ur ego, and accept u dont know anything, just wait and see, enjoy life and dont live in a dictatorship, i bet nobody wants that.

well i think i didnt offend anybody, i just wanted to tell what i think.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Could you perhaps post with a bit more respect for those that believe differently than you? Calling the faith and heart-felt beliefs of another human being "stupid" isn't exactly in line with that little thing called "tact".

Just because we don't agree with them, doesn't mean that they are wrong.

While I agree that the concept of god is used in horrendous ways at times, I feel there is far more kindness and love as a whole that comes from the belief and love of "god".

Please don't take this as me telling you what to do, I just ask that you be a bit more respectful of those of religious faith.

Jasn

EDIT: Note: Your avatar freaks me out.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It is mostly religion which causes such misconceptions. I don't believe that we (as humans) are limited, at all, in our capacity to learn about all things; whether of a spiritual nature or a physical nature. The limit lies only in our fears and trepidations. Also we become attached to our opinions and then confuse incomplete understandings with TRUTH.

Truth is a journey, not a destination. And we all begin at the same starting line and it is one of self-deception. It is human nature to 'live a lie' as you say. Not because we are liars for malignant reasons but because it is the best coping/defense mechanism we have against the fears with which we are born with (the main one being the fear of death but all fears are rooted in the unknown).

Religion serves a purpose for many people but not all, obviously. That purpose is to try to cope with those fears while we find a way to discard our personal protective shields of self-delusion. There is a flip-side to all things, of course, and unfortunately, religion often fuels and/or creates fears in many people (and maybe even those fears cause an illusory sense of security - who knows?).

But, as you say, we ARE human. So there is nothing wrong with any of it. It is just how we do because of how we are made. And there is a purpose for everything and as long as we continue to grow there is no reason to condemn the fashion in which we each evolve toward a greater, more complete, cognizant understanding of reality.

Tolerance and empathy are always positive traits to cultivate in our own character.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Who flagged this thread?

While I do agree with you to a certain extent, you shouldn't have put it that way, a bit rude and disrespectful.

In my opinion, God isn't the God the bible makes him out to be, you know not all humans can be trusted and humans are what wrote the bible, so some of it has to be just made up bull sh*t right?

What i'm saying is that there may be a God and there may not be, if there is a God then i'm sure all he cares about is you being a good person to your fullest potential.

[edit on 06/21/2007 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 06/21/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
drzava flagged it.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Religions do not exist.

They are created by our creators... The Reptillians.

And with 'they' I mean every religion. From the Islam to the Katholics.

God is actualy the Sun and Jezus was the messenger.

The Reptillians stole Jezus' story and altered it to their hand when they needed to.

This is the perfect scheme to rule the world and nobody knows about it.

Ever heard of the Hopi? The TRUE White Brother Prophecy of the Hopi Indians? The True White Brother is namen "Pahana" wich is, when translated, is the same for "Jezus".

It is actualy the exact same believe as Katholicism only it was the FIRST believe.

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana."
www.manataka.org...

Once upon a time a galactic council was called and a mythic call was sent out to countless lightbeings: the children of the sun, the angel winged ones, the sun runners, the rainbow warriors and other luminous ones from many star systems. The great circle of light beings gathered from far and wide. At the appointed nexus, the love of the spinning galaxies, the great spirit, entered, gracing them all with celestial light and the following words:
www.13moon.com...

So as you can see these writings look a lot like those in the bible.

In fact they are the same, only altered in such ways that we can see them as induvidual believes.

I say, every religion on Earth is one, and one is all religions!, We look at the Light every day and still, everyday we quistion ourselfs.. where is our god? LOOK AND SEE THE GOD IS ABOVE US! EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

[edit on 8/26/07 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"GOD" never wanted you the adore him, prey to him, do things for him, sing songs about him, or ANYTHING. It's ALL CRAP!

All "he" wants is that you believe in yourself and that one won't judge another!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
Religions do not exist.

yada yada yada

I say, every religion on Earth is one, and one is all religions!, We look at the Light every day and still, everyday we quistion ourselfs.. where is our god? LOOK AND SEE THE GOD IS ABOVE US! EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

You lost me somewhere in the yada yada yada part. Though, I do find your beginning and ending statements quite fascinating. Which is it? Do religions not exist? Or are all those nonexistant religions one?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry if i didn't explain it right. But what you say hits the right spot!

All religions that exist today are one and,
all the religions that exist today (except the ancient ones like the Hopi and Mayan's, but they are not really religions) are faked.

They are created to control mankind.

Think of it, would ANY god put you up with rules to obey? and if you didn't obey his rules, you will go to hell? C'mon. I'll make up my own mind about that!

Like god has a big bad book full with people that did something bad in their live, and never showed remorse about it. I laugh about that!

Like i said, all religions come from the same principle and that is The Sun. That's where it all started.

And The Sun doesn't want you to sing songs about it, or ask for forgiveness or anything like that.

That's just nonsense made up by the Reptillians.... To control us!

Would you really think "god" will be pleased if we go in great numbers to our churches and sing all great songs about , o, how great god is and how he helps everybody? F*ck no!

God doesn't help anyone, not even mentally, because YOU are the one who is doing all the work. Hell, even when praying or something, YOU are the one doing that. Not god.

:YOU ARE GOD:

You'd really think if god was that good he would let all the children in Afrika die of hunger?, Kill thousands in Iraq? All the great floods? Hurricanes? you name it. NO, WE DID IT!

God is the ultimate control game.

God bless america... Right?

[edit on 26-8-2007 by PureET]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
hi everybody, i just want to post what i think about the religion nonsense.:

first i think if jesus existed he was just another Charles Manson, or the Waco guy, they are not he voice of god or what ever, just trash talkers who are insane or want some money and attention.

Well, apparently, you haven't done your research...

I mean, you refer to David Koresh as the "Waco guy,"

If you're going to make such a pronouncement at least do enough substantial research to know the name of the individuals you are degrading. You know?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

Just as a note. I don't believe in god. I was simply asking you to be a WEE bit more respectful of those here that do.

Thanks,
Jasn

Also, I'm not saying I disagree with you. I'm kind of 50/50 on your views. Organized religion was definitely formed as a state of control. A tool of those in "power" or "smart" to keep those that aren't so smart from taking the power back.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

hi everybody, i just want to post what i think about the religion nonsens

Religious nonsense? Now is that any way to start a thread?

first i think if jesus existed he was just another Charles Manson, or the Waco guy,

Charles Manson? Waco Guy? How did you base this opinion?

now without jesus, god is a leader of a dictatorship, we need to follow his stupid rules

Stupid rules? Like, Thall shalt not kill, steal. Oh those stupid rules. Ya I guess we don't need them do we.

For some scholars, like Joseph C.W. Chan from the University of Hong Kong, dictatorship is a form of government that has the power to govern without consent of those being governed,

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't that sound like every Government in the world?

also i think the people who is suppose spread the word of the dictator dont even follow the rules, they rape, kill, u know the stuff priest do.[reminds me of a time in germany-1932-1945-]

How did you get a corollation with Nazi Germany?

Anyway you did not offend me, but I personally think your wording is indeed rude. Obviously this is a trash God thread. If you do a search you'll find that there are already enough of these around the board. But hey whatever this is ATS. You have the right to express your opinion .

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
people, is just my opinion, i really dont care what people believe or whatever, i just want to express myself, if thats wrong i then okay i wont do it anymore, also i compared jesus with charles manson and david koresh, people dont u never read the news, they were suppose to be jesus, satan, the Antichrist , and i think jesus said that that he was the son of god.
i have done my research, i was raised christian i have read the bible alot of times, a went to church lots of times too.
and people i was talking about religion!!!! i wasnt talking about a god, i was talking about the god in religion. i think i was clear when i said religion nonsense.

also please do your research, i have read many books, watch many movies,etc etc about the nazis, and if u do some research u gonna see what i meant.

people is just one men opinion, i never ask u to believe.or take it serious

PureET
i am agree with u, religion, jesus whatever is old Egyptian mythology, i have seen that movie what is called zeitgeist i think, it really good, religion people should watch it, and open their eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i watched it too, it's an amazing video

it all falls into place when you've watched that one...

And if you're smart enought to comrpehend it ofcourse

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ahem, Koresh never claimed to be Christ or Satan and certainly not the anti-Christ.. Koresh claimed to only be a prophet... That's all.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
reply to post by Drzava

hi everybody, i just want to post what i think about the religion nonsens

Religious nonsense? Now is that any way to start a thread?

Is it just me or did the words change? Drzava did NOT say religious (with an S) nonsense ( semantics, maybe, but ....) he said Religion ( look no S)
this is an Old trick to cunfuse and befuddle

One of the most interesting things I find in the 10 commandments is that it doesn't say you cannot not be a cannibal I've often wondered why this is. It says you cannot Kill, but it doesn't say you cannot eat those that are already dead. Of course the reply to this is that it's "common sense" to not be a cannibal, but is it not also "common sense" to not kill your fellow man, or steal from him?

I have read Many many books of various religions and religious beliefs, at one time I thought of Joining a seminary in my youth..

to distill all religious beliefs in one sentence may sound absurd, but I think I have, and my wife and I have striven to live this way; It may even sound familiar to some of you, but ponder it awhile.

Treat all others in a way that you would want them to treat you.

is it possible to do at all time , No, we are human and we shade what we perceive by who we are, but does it make it less noble to strive for?

also note I didn't say "God, Jesus, Mohamed, or Buddha

edit for clarity and spelling

[edit on 26-8-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

people we are humans, u have to accept, we dont know anything,we dont know why,who,and when, stop feeding ur ego, and accept u dont know anything, just wait and see, enjoy life and dont live in a dictatorship, i bet nobody wants that.

You should follow your own advice. You make yourself look as if you are only trying to APPEAR intelligent, yet should you be confronted by anyone that actually KNOWS something of which you speak, you would be made an even bigger fool of. I am not religious, nor do I care to debate with fools. However if you feel such a need to present as ignorant an opinion as this, than we should all be allowed to present our own opinions of your opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
reply to post by Drzava

Could you perhaps post with a bit more respect for those that believe differently than you? Calling the faith and heart-felt beliefs of another human being "stupid" isn't exactly in line with that little thing called "tact".

Just because we don't agree with them, doesn't mean that they are wrong.

While I agree that the concept of god is used in horrendous ways at times, I feel there is far more kindness and love as a whole that comes from the belief and love of "god".

Please don't take this as me telling you what to do, I just ask that you be a bit more respectful of those of religious faith.

Jasn

EDIT: Note: Your avatar freaks me out.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by SimiusDei]

Cavemen who worship "fairytale" characters deserve no respect!!!
Perhaps it was all fine and dandy 10,000 years ago people didn't know any better, but these days religeon is archaic, there is no place for it in the modern world.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
please any owner or moderator can u delete the whole thread? i dont feel good with it, i didnt all wrong, people didnt understood anything, and i feel i wrote it all wrong, after i read it again i please tell u delete the whole thread please i am beggin u, i dont feel good with it, i wrote it all wrong,
please.???

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I CARNT BELIVE YOUS ARE SAYING THIS, what has religion done to you !

its not as if 100,000's of people have died in pointless religious wars

Take care every one, Vix

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join