It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Hi Simone

You know if you're feeling down lately and now the nose bleeds a check up sounds like the thing to pursue right now. I live in Austin and the nearest VA hospital is a good distance away but the VA has opened two clinics here in Austin that do routine things like check ups, x rays, blood tests, etc. Have you checked to see if there's a clinic in your area? If so call ahead so that you have all the paperwork with you that is required. Take care, keep us posted. U2U me anytime, I mean it.

STM

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
In the small town I reside, a VA clinic is being built, and is scheduled to open this summer. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for only about 6 more months. This place will be in easy ready access to me, so, yay! And whew.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi ST

Now, back on topic, who do you think the white sedan people were? And why the nosebleeds and mandalas? And the power fluctuations? All within the same time frame, all in sync?

Thanks,

STM

This stuff and the people behind it are awful. It sounds like you were targeted by them and they are keeping tabs. There are all kinds of quasi-government types who appear to have license to violate citizens rights and even perform experiments on their targets. I believe these people are luciferian and sinister. Moreover I believe the so called grays are actually interdimensional beings and allied with the cause of lucifer.

To get rid of them you actually need spiritual help. Being a christian is a potential key to this process. Were you able to check out any info. in
www.alienresistance.org... ?

Since you are not a catholic I won't belabor the point, but I know for a fact that some catholic practices in various countries actually invite demon possession. The former (now deceased) catholic priest Martin Malachi alluded to a dark cabal of satanists at the highest levels of the catholic church.
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I believe these people are luciferian and sinister. Moreover I believe the so called grays are actually interdimensional beings and allied with the cause of lucifer.

To get rid of them you actually need spiritual help. Being a christian is a potential key to this process.

Since you are not a catholic I won't belabor the point, but I know for a fact that some catholic practices in various countries actually invite demon possession....

Have you just teleported from the Middle Ages or are you trying to recruit for a Christian Fundamentalist organisation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So let me see if I have this right. Lucifer decided to align himself with or have beings from another planet or place align themselves with him?Despite the fact that he has a huge army of demons ,incubi and succubi who follow his every order?

Was possession and causing people to vomit and speak in tongues not enough? Plagues and Poverty just not doing it for him anymore?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Reptius because: grammar.....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
ATS forgive me.

You say you are a "contactee" ?
(new word for me)

Other than your tales, any proof ?

Wait, the electrical problems just
"went away", yes?

Nice story. Zero evidence.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to add from OP :

Our life returned to normal, just did, just all of a sudden one day. White sedans were gone, nosebleeds stopped, power was fine. I’m looking back on it and it was just weird.

How neat and tidy. No fuss, no muss.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Lexion]

If "contactee" is a new word for you, then you are clearly out of your element here. Please take the time to educate yourself about the contact phenomenon before you go spouting off. It's fine to be a skeptic, but not an ill-informed skeptic.

You owe the OP an apology for trying to ridicule her.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have noticed more white sedans on the road as well. I believe some major car company might be selling them though. A lot of people have been buying light colors for cars since darker colors seem to get hotter especially in the hot south where I live. I haven't had too many nose bleeds lately. However yesterday I was getting electric shocks like crazy. Nothing major, just a lot of little ones. During the recent holidays I got one shock that really hurt. My brother even heard it from about 50 feet away. I don't recall getting too many that hurt that much and at one time I had enough static electricity to light up a good two feet of a 50,000 volt florescent light bulb. That is if I remember the voltage correctly.

The other strange thing I sometimes wonder about is how I can get a static charge from touching a small pool of water after touching door knobs and walking across a tile floor. That has only happened a few times not all the time. Maybe the water in my area can build up a static charge even though it's sitting on something attached to the ground. I have daydreamed that to break me out of boredom while attending church, some human looking aliens will beam in and inject me with something that will make me remember that I'm a commander of a large fleet and that they are ready to launch the invasion and need me. So far nothing has happened. I'm still stuck in this backwards planet.

I forgot to add even though I would not use the new compact florescent light bulbs any more if given a choice due to the toxic mercury inside them, I already am using a few and that eliminated the light bulbs going out every few months and them making that popping sound. So far so good, I haven't replaced any of them so far. This may seem strange but that has only meant replacing 3 or 4 light bulbs in my entire house. All the other incandescent light bulbs have never burned out since 1999 when I bought my house. Since replacing those 3 or 4 bulbs with the new style back a few years ago, I haven't replaced any light bulb for a few years now.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm generating electricity. My remote on my car keys which I use multiple times each day has the same battery in it since I bought the car in 2001. Even stranger is that the range on the remote at times seems a lot farther than it used to be. Sometimes it seems as if I'm unlocking my car with my thoughts.
edit on 21-1-2011 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

The static in my apartment is off the charts. Loud popping zappers sometimes, that truly hurt. My cats are like magnets full of that stuff, when I pet them, I feel this electric fritzeling < I invented that word, I don;t know what really to call it) and so I have to keep a humidifier on all the time. But the problem here, is that my tap water is horrendous. It stinks like rotten eggs and is very thick and heavy with this calcium/mineral stuff, so I have to get myself to a nearby store and by gallons of purified. Which is hard in the MidWest to do, through the snow, when ya don't have a car. Lot and lots of hardship challenges for the poor, ill, and powerless person, I think it's sheer love for my 2 cat kids, that could drive me through desert sandstorms, or shark infested waters, if I had to. But then Danion Brinkley always talks about how love is the strongest force in existence. PTB. ByTheWay. Try and take that away from us.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Also, I go through lightbulbs alot. Another item that never lasts very long for me, is TV remotes. Oh, and watches.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Hi ST

Yes, I checked out the link for alien resistance. Over time here on ATS I've read similar takes on it all, I agree with some of it, not all of it though. The reason for that is that I don't put all the ETs in the same basket, they vary imo, some good, some bad. Discernment is called for and prayed for in all situations involving "them" imo.

Govt. agencies = white sedans, could be, jritz had to deal with them, I feel that the sedans at my place and wherever I went may have been from the govt. keeping tabs on me for some reason? Or they were just PIs for my stepmother? I'm still debating this with myself, Lol, is this what ATS does to you after a few years? Full arguments with yourself? Watch out everyone, you could be next!

STM

edit on 1/21/2011 by seentoomuch because: 'Cause my grammar sucks

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Hi Orion!

Sounds like you might be one of those "electro" people, take care with your computer, maybe get one of those static charge shoe collars that engineering firms use to protect their machinery. Do streetlights go out when you walk under them? My husband is infamous for spooking everyone with this ability. For him it usually happens when he is intense, working out a complicated problem.

Static has been out of control at my house too, and I'm barely running the heater. The worst was a few nights ago, it was raining cats and dogs outside so there was plenty of humidity in the house due to our dog door and I noticed my cat's fur standing up on end. He was sitting in my lap with me while we watched 30 Rock. I thought he must've given himself a backwards wash, lol. I reached down to smooth it down and snap..tingle snap.. it wouldn't go down. I just kinda went hmm..fine, whatever.

Then I reached up to push my hair back as it was kinda twitchy? Reaching up I realized my hair was reaching for the sky too! I jumped up dropping my cat back onto the chair and I ran for some rubber soled shoes 'cause this static was waaay outa control. I caught a glimpse of myself in my bathroom mirror as I ran for my closet and it was pretty comical, hair mostly up.

I admit I was panicked......I'm from Houston, lightning strike capitol of the country imo and as kids we all learned that if you're outside in or near a storm that if your hair goes up and your skin tingles you're supposed to drop and roll 'cause it means that a bolt of lightning has targeted you, you only have a second to move low and away. I realized as I got my shoes on that this is crazy, it's indoors, no lightning could strike me here? The static charge left after about 25 minutes. Pretty wild, don't know what to make of it, but I have noticed that several of ya'll have mentioned high static charges also, we live in strange times, don't we? I had another wild night at my house the night before that involved some really out there happenings, I'll go into it a little later, I'm still sorting it all in my mind.

Anyhoo... take care Electro, trust me, you don't really want ETs to take you away, you can do so much good here, we need you.

See ya,

STM

edit on 1/21/2011 by seentoomuch because: My spelling sucks too.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah seen, this static is very painful. I don't ever remember it like this. When me and my siblings were little kids, we purposfully frictioned our sockfeet so we could zap each other, but we did a lot of 'work' for those meager little zaps. I look forward to your recent incident stories. We don't post here so that skeptic wannabees can ridicule what they have not experienced (or have and are in denial about such).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Okay, wow, sorry Orion/Electro, I just went back to edit this post for typos, fixed a few and when I filled in the edit box saying my spelling sucks too, just like my grammar I tried to end it with
. And then, when I submitted it the emoticon showed up above in the post, lol, not my intention at all.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts, Torsion, Reptius, & Flightsuit!

All good, I agree with you 100%

Now I gotta get back on topic,

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Hey Simone!

Lots of shocks lately, hmmmmm... definitely try to keep the humidifier full. You might consider purchasing a Brita water filter pitcher. Most supermarkets have them and they work pretty well. Not very pricey either.

So you're a full blown Electro too, huh. Take care with those electronics. You and Orion should chat about how to deal with it on an everyday basis. It's interesting that you're an experiencer too, right? Do you think it's related? Is this an aftereffect of their visits?

In my case, well, the electrical anomalies just tend to happen around me for lengths of time and then stops. Don't know what to make of it. Is it natural? Is it from some nefarious evil govt. test flunkey filling in the stats on his little charts? Is it from being involved with ufo experiences throughout my life? Are "they" the ones affecting my environment? Perhaps visits that I am unaware of with this being the residual effect of their visits? Is it interdimensional beings trying to affect our frequencies so that they can give us the instruction manual to open communication due to their crop circle method failing? Or, and this is a new one, has our magnetic field acting up affected our atmosphere to the point of causing all these anomalies? Pretty interesting times we live in.

So, go for it ya'll, what's going on in your opinion?

STM

edit on 1/21/2011 by seentoomuch because: 'Cause it needed it

edit on 1/21/2011 by seentoomuch because: Found another typo

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Watch your assumptions here. You are assuming that the grays are from 'other planets'. That may or may not be true, but it's more likely they are homegrown and probably interdimensional. The latter assertion is well established from their behavior as noted by well respected researchers such as Jacques Vallee.

They tend to exhibit more occult like and spiritual aspects than physical in many instances. They appear to be able to materialize and dematerialize. They can cause visions and affect your dreams and memories. They have a particular dislike of Jesus Christ and often try to deconstruct his ministry, claiming that they made him or are his superiors. They encourage cult like behavior in their followers. I know personally of one woman abductee who was in a UFO cult.

Their spaceships often appear to be ghost-like and can also materialize and dematerialize. However most telling is that many abductions have been stopped in their tracks by calling on the name of Jesus.

www.alienresistance.org...

The government connection is that many cultic religious groups have a strong presence in the highest levels of government. Moreover some cults have special access to high technology. The Mormons are one example as is the catholic church. Some of this was revealed from the Disclosure project and other whistleblowers. This is a conspiracy site after all, and thus it is common 'lore' that the NWO and globalists are essentially Luciferians. They work closely with fallen angels who are no doubt helping them technologically. This is a familiar pattern since it happened in pre-flood times, according to the book of Enoch.

Actually going down that thread the Bible indicates that there was an advanced reptillian or 'serpent' race prior to the arrival of modern man. The serpent was more 'subtle' ie smarter than Adam or Eve who were probably at a genius IQ level. I believe that there may be many races in this sector of the universe that were subverted by the evil one from long ago. That's who we are dealing with IMHO.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have decided, Seven, that I won't take a strong stance on what and why the ufo phenomenon is, but the Christian view is a compelling and highly valid one, there is a lot of evidence to support where you are coming from. I experienced numerous ufo sightings. At one point during some ufo phenomenon, a friend and I decided it would be fun to break out the ol Ouija board. Immediately, this strong personality came through, it seemed male. He kept 'saying' over and over again, "My planet is Mars my planet is Mars." Then he would preach at us, -not- in sermon style, just punitiv admonishing, like for example, "You know not that of which you do!" Tones and wordings along that mode. One time, we tested him, and he described to us, a couple of cashier/clerks working in a store (name) we provided, and we went over there to see. They fit to a 'T'!
Many years later, my sister told me, that around that time period, she was attacked by a demon in our basement. She knew it to be evil and inhuman, not a ghost. She then became a very strong Christian, and stays one to this very day. I myself am convinced Jesus is devine from ultimate devine Providence, and there are things that are Holy, but I don't pray or go to Church. It just makes me feel weird, like I'm talking to myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
< Continued from previous: I forgot to tell about the Men In Black as well. At the time of the Ouija and sightings, well, one sunny noon, I was with my friend, we were standing in her living room, trying to think of what to go and do. We were looking out her front big living room window, which looked out over her front yard and street/sidewalk. Here comes walking down the sidewalk, 2 men. Average-looking white guys with non-prominent faces. But they were thin, and looked identical. Both dressed alike. Black suit jacket, black ties-----which looked like black strings. White shirt. Black pants and shoes. But their heads looked truly bizarre. Their short all-black hair sat up high, so you said, "Is that hair or a hat or a wig?" Me and my friend were brazen, bold, and 'immortal', so we went running out there, to look, up-close-and-personal, as-it-were. There was nothing, no-one there!!! Anywhere!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Alright so the grays aren't from space. That still doesn't answer the question as to why Lucifer decided to align himself with them or create them. Didn't he already have demons,incubi , succubi , ghost and fallen angels?

I mean isn't lucifer trying to get humans on his side? It seems to me as though most people don't like the grays and would like them stop bothering humanity.
Plus is lucifer is doing it , why does he let people go afterwards? Why doesn't he kill them or take them to hell or take control of there bodies?
Why does let them go?

From what I understand , the general experience of an abducte is the greys take them , preform Scientific test on them and then let them go. Why would Lucifer need to preform scientific test on humans? And why would he need to probe them or kill cattle? Are cattle god's choosen creatures or something?

And what about crop circles? Also the greys and lucifer or what?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Regarding the OP's hunch that the white sedans were probably Fords, this would be the ubiquitous Ford Crown Victoria, which is the most widely used vehicle for police fleets and government agencies:

The interesting thing is that this model has been discontinued, and government agencies will now be filling their fleets with more modern sedan models that are very different looking. If the OP or anybody else here is still being tailed or observed by folks in white sedans, one would expect that if they are government or law enforcement, they'll soon be switching over to sedans that look like these new models:

Ford:

Chevy:

Dodge:

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join