It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand Whitewater.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Alright...because of the whole "2008" business and Hillary Clinton's unbelievable popularity, I have decided to investigate the suspicious death of Vince Foster, which I believe to be a major skeleton in HC's closet. The problem is while the evidence is great that Foster did not commit suicide and instead was murdered, there is no direct link (yet) that would link HC to the killing.

This much we do know: VF was a major player in the events surrounding Whitewater. However, the following questions need to be answered in greater detail:

1. Was VF's killing related to Whitewater?
2. Did HC have anything to do with VF's killing and how do we know this?
3. Was HC probably guilty of criminal wrongdoing related to Whitewater.

I need someone who really knows this subject well to help me out. Everything surrounding Whitewater seems incredibly convoluted to me, but I don't think we can afford not to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i don't know anything about white water or who vince foster is but i'm going so research it tonight and try to find out

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I had pretty much given up this thread for dead. But you really owe it to yourself to look into VF's fishy death...for some reason it gives me the chills more than 9/11.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
well like i said i'll start looking in a few minutes and try to post some stuff

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i still don't know about it but so far this site looks alright
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

it has audio and documents and that's all that i've seen so far

oh now i know why i didn't know about it i was only 1 year old at the time

[edit on 29-8-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Yeah, I've really sifted thru the available documentation on the internet...I feel that I'm so close to having the smoking gun that ties Hillary to some really shady stuff...so far no luck, I admire her ability to cover her tracks.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think though, the problem is that even if you collect all of this evidence that supports your theories, it's not like the government is going to listen to you. There's a very small chance she would be convicted even if you have hard evidence, that's just the way the government is. They will either get rid of you, if you catch my drift, or play it off in some way. Sure everyone feels satisfied by the end of the day knowing she committed a crime, but nothing's going to be done about it. There are tons of people within the government who probably know her secrets and keep them secret.

mYst

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by myst36

yeah it really piss' me off how the government can just do that we need a massive revolution!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think you've got me all wrong...I don't give a damn about the government-I just want to uncover whatever I can about Hillary-we need to know the truth about her because she is the frontrunner for 2008.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

i understand i'm just saying REVOLT!!! lol but really do it

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The Secret Life of Bill & Hillary Clinton

www.youtube.com...

This is part 1 of 12 parts. The other parts should be easily found. It talks about the Clinton's entire past and I found it a good watch. Maybe this will help you out a little bit. I would recommend watching all 12 parts just so you get all the info. Maybe something you pick up in it will help you look in other place for the information you desire.

new topics

top topics

join