It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just made this one today.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i dont see anything weird. THere suppose to be something weird bout her eyes. I see just 2 normal eyes,and that so called changing..i see only blurry video,those "reptilian eyes" are pixels...i think and she is moving and coz of that it looks different.

well i dunno,that's my opinion

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
LOL you don't notice her right eye changing colors? GREEN....

[edit on 25-8-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
LOL you don't notice her right eye changing colors? GREEN....

[edit on 25-8-2007 by CanadianVandal]

dude..ya make a video with a poor quality, and zoooooom in tha eyes..the same thing happens there too. Of course the tha person in tha video to move tha head a lil bit. But the reason is low quality

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The low quality adds green to her right eye? Its clearly visible on the shots that are not zoomed in. The problem is you already made up your mind before you watched it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
dude,

you are obviously very new to technology/internet etc, if you are blaming these abnormalities on anything other the compression artifacts.

yes they eye changes shade (not color) - very slightly.

If you zoom in and slow down any other digital video of someones eyes you will see the same thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What a waste of time... Clearly, there's NOTHING to see. And the little girl is clearly ill in some way, leave the kid alone. What would you say if you were sick and people on a forum would post your video's and say: Look at her shapeshift! She's a reptilian! Burn! Burn! Leave and close this topic, and go watch The X-Files or Roswell or something...

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Staafke]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
The low quality adds green to her right eye? Its clearly visible on the shots that are not zoomed in. The problem is you already made up your mind before you watched it.

actually i watched that clip several times. But hey,ya have right to your opinion

oh by the way, by zooming i didnt mean the person who was behind the cam, but the one who made tha clip,it gets so blurry..if the quality would stay good,you woudnt see any of those...changes.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Lightunseen]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Clinton video isn't top quality and the pixels are distorted with movement... thus creating what appears to be a vertical slit of the pupil. The little girl imo is probably mentally handicapped and I'm sure her parents appreciate this type of cynical exposure.
Anyway even going along with these psychotic ideologies, why can't they be some alien feline race...they also have vertical pupils...right?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There is not point debating with people who have already made up their minds before watching these videos.

PS
Shes not handicapped....

[edit on 26-8-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Like i said,i watched that clip several times. anywayz, i made a test. Took my cam,and filmed my eyes,and moved them a lil bit like in the video. then,when i watched it..i zoomed closer to my eyes..like in that clip. And what do ya know, my dark brown eyes looked green in few of the frames,and pupils did the same thing which happened to hilary in that clip. If you have a cam..try the same things,should work with cellphone cam too.

But CanadianVandal,if you believe that it's something else, i dont mind, nor i wont tease you or anything. You believe if you want
I just dont

Lightunseen

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought Hillary looked beautiful and wonderered if she has had some facial work done or something. No reptile there just a very attractive Woman who has been through a lot and is very sharp. As for the second, I hope you were not present on the video takes because she looked like someone whacked out on drugs. I wonder if the girl is ok if you really think shes a reptilian, I don't know I think YOU are a whack job, no offense intended but come on, reptilian
lol
lol: Show some real proof and then I will stop laughing at these two ridiculous videos. I think you are an insult to credibility of ATS, I hope Hillary does get into office...

[edit on 26-8-2007 by antar]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Dulce-

Look at the eyes of the head of Janus Mind Control 2/5ths down the page

I found this picture of William F. Buckley Jr and to me it looks as if it is the same picture. i did not do a side by side of it but looks the same to me.
Here is the picture i seen...

the eyes pupils are not long in this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
does anyone have a video of someone turning green and scaly? These videos of just the eyes are not going to convince anyone of anything. You can just chalk it up to lighting or a motion blur. Notice how when her head is completely still her eyes do not change?

As much as i love david icke, and read sme of his ridiculously long books, i just can't accept the fact that Reptilian Aliens from another dimension are covertly controlling the human race. Hell, im open to the idea but until i see it for myself i can't go around calling George Bush a Reptilian bastard!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yea same here..i dont believe in these reptilians...coz there's no evidence..not a single picture of a REAL reptilian..when i see one,and it is proved to be real...or i see one in real life, then i could believe, and will apologize. Till then,come ooon...shape shifting reptilians ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's what I call pixel lag. Nothing more.

I thought there were fewer whack jackos on this forum.

This place is getting like David Icke's official forum.

Now they are complete idiots.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki

Originally posted by -Dulce-

Look at the eyes of the head of Janus Mind Control 2/5ths down the page

I found this picture of William F. Buckley Jr and to me it looks as if it is the same picture. i did not do a side by side of it but looks the same to me.
Here is the picture i seen...

the eyes pupils are not long in this one.

yea i downloaded that pic where he has those fake eyes,and examned it with my comp closely...whoever did it...it sucks big time,like it would done with MSPaint.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's two things could be linked, satanic influence or human alien hybrid type thing. Look on the news and see these things because it's probably happening more often than you realise. NWO could mean two things, Biblical Tribulation is arriving or an Alien encounter or in fact a mixture of both. You decide but its more real than not it seems.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well i don't know on Clinton ,to me it's all light sources ,teleprompter and such.Her eyes change color but not one different from the other so more likely to be from lighting around her

Bush Sr was a good one imo ,whereas Hillary C keeps her eyes wide open his was on the "lazy" side ..well age has it's hand in the pie there.I would check out the other vids i saw there on shapeshifting ,after i read the Barbara Bush thread here i'd like to see HC's video. (Oh Okay,i see it's your new vid on her eyes ,i thought someone placed a video showing a shapeshift in the style of Barbara Bush's unidentified man ..like a subliminal message)

2nd video is "scary" ..waiting to read what others here have to say ,possession comes to my mind but if another "thing" takes over our body (not demon but be it Reptilian) it would fall under a type of possession ..not? Though if the Reptilian theory is true i would not differentiate between them and demon-like ..it will be the same in my book.

*Is it not harsh stating "Confirmed" Reptilian? ...need a lot to make such a statement ..i have seen strange lights and weird ghosties but i cannot place it as confirmed,sorry just needed to ask you.

Thanks

[edit on 8/28/2007 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can't believe people still beleive in this reptilian crap, its like believing in the tooth fairy.
Videos on the net are so freackin pixelated !!!
This is another reason why the ufology communtiy is laughed at, because people find vids of world leaders and look for a pupil to 'change'. I bet I can film myself moving my head around, post it on youtube, and then finally be told I am a shape shifting reptilian. This is ridiculous.... Until I see a repitilian before my eyes, not some stupid video which has pupils who change a little (I'll need more than that), I will not buy it.

-Jimmy-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join