It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Rainstorms Head East as Death Toll From Midwest Floods Hits 22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Severe Rainstorms Head East as Death Toll From Midwest Floods Hits 22

www.foxnews.com

The residents of Carey are the latest victims of storms that have buffeted the Midwest and Plains since the weekend, leaving roads flooded, schools canceled and sending rescuers out on boats.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
theres alot more to the article but way to much to be considered a snippet...so read the full article....then let me say i know people in some of these effected areas and there tellin me that these floods are pretty damn serious,and its not just one small area being effected,anybody's thoughts?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The floods have been serious. I live on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border and water was high enough to enter people's vehicles this weekend. The rain has been off and on for a week straight now with more rain still in the forecast. Four people died in this area alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
man that is just crazyness....not to play the part of dot connector but damned if all this bad weather doesnt seem to be connected.....my best goes out to you and yours

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah we got a little rain here in Colorado, at least where I live. It hailed pea sized for about 3-5 minutes, nothing serious thankfully. The storms that we get off of the Rocky mountains normally move east, and go right into tornado ally. I've seen countless storms and can almost gauge wow powerful they will become when they reach the plains. I prey for all those who will suffer the wrath of mother nature with these storms. Hang in tight there guys and gals.

new topics

top topics

join