It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO State of emergency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
some guy once told me every town has a "UFO State of emergency" that if any ufo come close to the town, the alarm will sound and police etc will take action, he also told me it is most likely that an evacuation will occur in this ufo state of emergency. I Live in dover new jersey, and i went to the town hall and ask for this kind of state of emergency. i got a response,-yes we do, we have a ufo state of emergency. they said this state of emergency was billed after Roswell, this state of emergency says in a case of a ufo attack,or something, the police will evacuate the people, and let the grown ups solve the problem.--the big alarm will sound--.

i will try my best to get documents and stuff to show u.

I now encourage you to go to ur town hall and ask if there is any ufo state of emergency.

I`LL TRY MY BEST TO GET DOCUMENTS AND STUFF

ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Drzava]

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8/21/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by Drzava

I Am An Investigator

At face value, ok.

and some guy once told me

Wait.

A true investigator NEVER tries to sway
his audience with a line like that.

If you want to be taken seriously (not only
on ATS, but IRL), you need to do better.

Not even going to bother with the rest.

Please provide some provenance for
"some guy".

I thought school was in...

Lex

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If you're telling a second hand story, i wish you wouldnt post such an alarmist title on your thread.

Its deceiving and it got me all upset.

Why dont you change that title to something truer?

Also- your avatar is WAY too big>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please have someone size it for you.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
sorry i am not fancy enough for u. --- and some guy was some guy, i don't remember his name. he was in a ufo conference in new york once, there is where i meet the guy and he told me the information.

sorry i am not fancy enough for u

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
dgtempe-- Its not second hand story. i went myself to my town hall and ask them for the info and thats the only thing i got, i little but very informative response.

i dont know how to size the avatar sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I used to love coming to ATS... posts like this spoil it IMO, no offence intended.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
don't take criticism to hard. some people have such high standards they can't even live up to. but they did make some points to learn from and thats all you need to take from it.

i like the story i never thought to ask that before from any civil servant or receptionist in city or town hall. i will take your advise/ experiment and see what kind of response i receive. I should bring my camera and take a pic of the face the person gives me when i pop that one.

i also received a post about my picture so i put it to bitmap and squeezed my avatar down to fit . i think the moderator told me it had to be 129 pixels. i too am not computer savvy and had no idea how to measure a pixel so i guessed.
good luck.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
YO WHAT THE HECK, I TRY TO BRING A STORY TO THIS FORUM AND THE ONLY THING I GET IS TRASH AND MORE TRASH. WHY? I TRY TO BRING MY HONEST STORY, IF U DONT BELIEVE IM OK WITH THAT EXPRESS UR OPINION, BUT DONT TRASH ME. I TRY MY BEST SORRY GUYS, NEXT TIME I WILL MOLD MY THREADS SO U GUYS LIKE IT

I ALSO SAID ANY QUESTION ASK ME, LET ME ANSWER BUT DONT MAKE CONCLUSIONS OR TRASH ME BEFORE I ANSWER

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Crakeur]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is jumping all over this guy. All he said was someone told him about how every city has a UFO State of Emergency policy so he went to his town hall and asked them about it. Then he was encouraging others to go ask their own town hall. What is the problem?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well for one I don't appreciate the dead guy in the OP's avatar. Second, what, four posts in and he goes into a tryraid and use all caps just because people have a problem swallowing the "Some guy . . ."

[edit on 8/21/2007 by bobafett1972]

[edit on 8/21/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
thanks Diplomat i love ur diplomacy..

bobafett1972- is not a dead guy well now he is dead, but my avatar is not his death picture, he's the former singer from Slovenian band laibach, he got hit with a bottle in the concert and started bleeding, but this pic has character and a story, is art.-sorry i know this is way out topic-

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
DRZava,

Just trying to let you know how it is here. Not picking on you. I saw the thread tittle and half expected a little green man to be there when i opened my slinding door curtains, for Petes sakes.

Just type normally, dont use caps and explain your story so that its rational and we can understand it. OK?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow, there's a very mean spirit running through this forum these days. Good luck getting some one to come forward and talk to you about something really important when you treat people who are trying to discuss a topic they have heard referenced with you. The guy upfront offered to find whatever information on the topic he could find. And you guys are acting as if he has no right to discuss this because it is second-hand information. Well, I'll cordially invite every damned one of you to STFU then because I doubt seriously you have much first-hand experience in the topic sitting hours on end in front of your computer!

Big deal if you don't agree with his thread title - it's been adjusted anyway. You're a vicious pack of pythons these days and you're not fit to accept visitors.

Drzava - there is a fire fighter manual that contains instructions about when a UFO lands. I think maybe the reference the guy made was to that. There are a numerous threads here concerning that manual, you might take a chance with the search tool (though it can be painful to use at times).

Look up FEMA Firefighter and UFO and see what returns you get.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So its fixed.

So, i will not continue to post here, ahem...but please, i'd like to hear your story and look at the thread once in a while, OP.

It does sound interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Every time i hear something that should happen "in a case of ufo attack", i ask to myself HOW they planned to "solve the problem".

We're talking about an hypotetical threat coming by theoretical enemies about who the only think we know is that they probably are some millions of years technologically more advanced than us. Does it make sense, to "plan" something, in this case?

[edit on 21/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Every single post I see of yours is border line inflamatory. How about you cool your jets. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
now i gonna try to make this topic clear cuz i think is important.
a guy(i dont remember his name,i meet him in an ufo convension in new york) told me every town in the united states has a ufo state of emergency policy thats says if a ufo lands, or attacks a city, the big alarm will sound and police and other forces has to evacuate the people in town. then later i went to my town hall-[DOVER NEW JERSEY US-07801-] And i asked if there was such policy, then they said yes we do, and said everybody has to evacuate, etc etc. just like any other kind of state of emergency. this policy was billed about 1948.
after i went to my town, i kindly came here and ask people if they wanted to investigate in their town if they have this kind of policy.
i'll try my best to get pic and more info but thats all i have right now
sorry if i repeat myself but i think this policy may be a big step in ufo investigation, cuz if the policy is out there, then the goverment has to know something. well i hope i make this post clear now and i am sorry for any problems i caused, i didnt sing up to cause trouble, i just want to spread the truth, and what i know.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is actually very interesting. So you went to the Dover, NJ city hall and asked "do you have an emergency plan if ufo's invade?" (or something to that effect). And they said "Yes"?

It would be interesting for you to go back to them and request that they provide you with that plan because that would be public information you have the right to request.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i live in Dover, i can come back there at any time -i tried to get copies of the documents and the plan but they wont give any., tomorrow i will come back to get more details about the plan, and i will fight hard as i can so i can get documents and very more details. but i really want u guys to try to go to ur town hall and ask for this ufo state of emergency policy please if u can go, investigate, is all to know the truth, the truth is not a waste of time. + is a kool adventure.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Okay, I accept the challenge, D. This actually could be tremendously fun. I'm prepared to take my shoe off and pound it on the counter if they refuse.

lol

I'll get back with you after my first attempt.

P.S. This is how I'll ask the question. "Do you have an emergency plan in place in case of alien invasion or UFO's landing?"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join