It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, its a rense! - Man Abducted In Brazil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Its amazing the fun you can have with a paint stripper air gun, and a sheet.

Note the sheet is brand new, with the fold creases in it, and just lying over the mattress, not tucked in like a normal base sheet.

Man Abducted In Brazil -
Amazing Photos Of Scene

Hello Jeff....I would like to share a couple of photos of the traces found after an abduction took place in a farm house near the city of Campo Grande, about 1300 kilometers nothwest of Rio de Janeiro. The event was witnessed by 28 people present in the farm (I was there as well), who saw the big "disc of light" (maybe 50 meters in diameter) hover silently above the house about 100 meters high... then the disc shot down a blueish beam of light on the house and "abducted" a man who was lying on his bed. This was around 8:00 pm and when we broke in the bedroom, there was this intense ozone smell. We were all very amazed to have witnessed such a phenomena. The man who was abducted returned after 48 hours and had a lot to say about his experience (it was his 3rd abduction). Our group has been studying the UFO phenomena in this area for the past 6 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:52 AM
link   
(g) Count me as fascinated!

So what were the clues that gave it away, and how did you deduce the process that was used in making the hoax?

[edited comment] Ah. The neck's too long and when you look at it, the anatomy's a bit impossible, I think. Maybe.

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Haha, this is a classic Rense.com article...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That kind of reminds me of the shroud of Turrin. Interesting, very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join