It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I know this is a weird question but it does have to do with freedom. If there is a NWO and if they do take over than what will their laws be about sex? Will they only allow sex for making babies, or will they grow babies in a test tube? Will they alow sex for plesaure and if so will they alow same gender sex? and also will they get rid of all the people with std's. i was wondering because i thought of the book a brave new world and sex was important to people in that world

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yea they will restrict un lawful sex by implanting a microchip in the head of you penis. Every time you try to perform illegal intercourse or un authorised fellatio you will get a series of electric shocks and your willie will remain grounded (flaccid) for 13 days straight.

Sad but true

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Literally

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
Yea they will restrict un lawful sex by implanting a microchip in the head of you penis. Every time you try to perform illegal intercourse or un authorised fellatio you will get a series of electric shocks and your willie will remain grounded (flaccid) for 13 days straight.

Sad but true

That is a bunch of bullsh*t.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

Sad but true

I wouldnt let em anywhere near by "willie" with their scalpels!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:09 PM
link   
surely thered be some electronics genius out there who could rewire the chip and give you a turbo charged old fella ?!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 01:47 PM
link   
what about masturbation? i mean guys need to....release pressure sometime, i think it's once every 2 weeks, if you dont then your body will do it for you (mostly occuring in wet dreams)

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 11:43 AM
link   
haha wouldnt that be funny if in the future they outlawed letting go of the presaure for males. The paper would read Tom was arrested last night for having a wet dream. That would be lmao funny.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is no New World Order. No one is waiting to take over. And if thay did and thay came near my willie thay will wish thay had stayed in the shaddows...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What an amazing group of immature little children we have here. Is this the best form of discussion on a topic such as the New World Order mythos?

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You are right Smith. The idea that Tyler proposed about putting microchips in your penis is absurd. Why would anyone want to do that? They are not going to do that. It is take the world over and that is pretty much it.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I know this is a weird question but it does have to do with freedom. If there is a NWO and if they do take over than what will their laws be about sex? Will they only allow sex for making babies, or will they grow babies in a test tube? Will they alow sex for plesaure and if so will they alow same gender sex? and also will they get rid of all the people with std's. i was wondering because i thought of the book a brave new world and sex was important to people in that world

Has anyone seen "Demolition Man"(that movie with Sylvester Stylone and Sandra Bullock)?That was weird how they had to have a liscense to be pregnant and sex was illegal.They even used computers to have virtual sex.Isn't that freaky?What if it happened?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ilovepizza
part of the nwo is acceptance or a do what u want when u want society
sosex will not be restricted

new topics

top topics

join