It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 pics of unknown objects above South UK.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi,D4rk Kn1ght:

Respect to you Sir,and your UFO pics-very interesting indeed,they scream "classic triangle" UFO at me.What a fantastic bit of luck for you to get back to blighty in time to photograph them.Well posted.
The UFO phenomena is certainly seeming to have entered the next phase.So many CGI hoax attempts are popping up at the moment-and that makes me take notice and ask why,and why now?Not all done by school kids on holiday,i`ll warrant.
I am never one to run with one theory or viewpoint,but to hear so many people totally discredit the possibility that intelligent extra terrestrial intelligence could be responsible for some of these craft (not all are CGI !)makes me sad for them.
One of my life mottos that I try to be guided by is:

"Rule nothing in,rule nothing out."

By which I mean its important to attempt to have an open mind in order to learn and progress through life`s infinite challenges,beauty,and miracles.

Dude,I have been reading your October 28th 2011 warning thread too-double respect to you for that one.
I love what you and you 7 companions are doing-part of me has wanted to do the same kind of thing for 20 odd years now.You all seem like you have prepared well for the task ahead,and I wish you all the success in the world.Weather its UFO related or some "engineered" event,I do not fail to hear your warning-In fact I have been expecting something similar to what you describe for a long while.
Positive vibrations to you and your group.Hope you get this before you return to Nepal.
BTW-are you folks doing a test run at the moment over there,or have you pushed forward for some reason(because you said in the other thread you were leaving in 08?).
Have the 6 stars been moving yet?
Sorry if its a stupid question,I`ve been away from ATS and the whole net for a while now,as part of an experiment.Damn I v`e missed this place-you inspired me to post when I read what you`ve been up to.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well met silicone its a pleasure.

OK, where to start. We are out now, right off to the edge of the boonies so to speak. Others think here that we are too early, well I am very positively sure that i am right, in fact, every thing I see and hear points me to a re-affirmation of my held belief in the DK event being real and truthful.

Nepal is a great place to really, really get back to basics, and as we are now at 'base camp' so to speak, ready and able to pick up our grab bags and go.

Peace to you and yours, and I really wish you well for the coming years, D4rk kn1ght.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oh please, no one is looking for him and if they were, they would have found him prior to his "departure". Obviously they didn't.

You do realise that he is 240 clicks away from the Gurkha admission & training camp? Not to mention the tourists hikers, SBS (as he's already mentioned) and pilgrims. Hardly remote.

Sorry DK, you do have to understand that your story is one wild claim and whilst I'd like to head for hills, I respectfully doubt the gravitas you attribute to a dying mans last words.

Oh yeah like the above is just so respectful....man your an arsehole of the highest order - typical attacking tactics... 'me i was all nice, and he was all bad...' ####

As for your paranoid cronies attack, well, they chose, they decided, they had their own heads up and we banded together as free willed people.

So, your now on ignore for being such an arsehole.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well,many many people who are dying wish to tell people their life secrets-and many many more people have not been allowed to talk about their secrets due to job restrictions such as the official secrets act,which apply until they die.
I close friend of mine works in an arena in which he is in contact with the dying very often-and although he is bound by confidentiality,he has mentioned that the "last words" of people often contain information that they have held back for many decades,for whatever reason(without revealing the details,of course).
Hes a priest BTW,before anyone gets any ideas of a sinister nature.

Big respect to D4rk Kn1ght for following your instincts-we are battered by so much materialism garbage these days,it take a man of great character to stand apart,and follow your heart.
Thanks for your reply Bro,may your future be happy and long.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Oh yeah like the above is just so respectful....man your an arsehole of the highest order - typical attacking tactics... 'me i was all nice, and he was all bad...' ####

As for your paranoid cronies attack, well, they chose, they decided, they had their own heads up and we banded together as free willed people.

So, your now on ignore for being such an arsehole.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

Although you cannot read this, the "cronie" comment was not meant of your companions joining you, but of people on this forum who believe you. But I digress, I stand by the fact that I asked a reasonable question.

I'll bow out now, it would seem some people just cannot handle the flipside of their claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
double post [my first ever!]

[edit on 12/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
I'll bow out now, it would seem some people just cannot handle the flipside of their claims.

It's a well worn tactic, the faux outrage at daring to question one who's life seems so blessed.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just seen another silent bright white light flying over my garden in West London approx 3 miles from Heathrow. Time was roughly 10.15pm.

It was a good few thousand feet in the air and much brighter then any aircraft flying around and again could see no port/starboard lights because the white light was so bright.

Moving at the same speed as a jet aircraft but no sound. Lost track of it when it flew over my building. It was moving in a south-easterly direction.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by timb3r

It's a well worn tactic, the faux outrage at daring to question one who's life seems so blessed.

There is never any need to attack the person - by all means seek answers, and yes I will provide as many as possible, even to those who doubt, which i have no problem with. make it personal, and you get flipped the bird and ignored. it really is that simple.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yep I got a shot of it as well as it passed over Oxfordshire.

Very bright, slow moving and yet creamy coloured light ? very very odd indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Well,many many people who are dying wish to tell people their life secrets-and many many more people have not been allowed to talk about their secrets due to job restrictions such as the official secrets act,which apply until they die.
I close friend of mine works in an arena in which he is in contact with the dying very often-and although he is bound by confidentiality,he has mentioned that the "last words" of people often contain information that they have held back for many decades,for whatever reason(without revealing the details,of course).
Hes a priest BTW,before anyone gets any ideas of a sinister nature.

Big respect to D4rk Kn1ght for following your instincts-we are battered by so much materialism garbage these days,it take a man of great character to stand apart,and follow your heart.
Thanks for your reply Bro,may your future be happy and long.

Thanks silicone, as i hope you and yours are indeed happy and long futures.

As for those who attack the man and not the message, well thats really is their problem. I have no 'faux outrage' as implosion implies, I just get peeved at peoples sniping and personal attacks.

The person bowing out attacked not just my stability but also questioned that of the group that i am part of. He knows stuff all about any of us, knows nothing of our cohesion, or sheer fufilment and joy living in our place brings us.
They then tried to tell me an island off scotland is more remote and secure than Nepal. Yeah, i got tired and pressed ignore. I hate
ers

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Update on the bright white light.

Someone told me it could have been the International Space Station passing overhead. However the latest visibility times (Source) for it are much earlier than when I saw the object. Does anyone have visibility times over London for 11th and 12th August?

Another ISS site

[edit on 16-8-2007 by uknumpty]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join