It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 pics of unknown objects above South UK.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is nothing to a thread if there is no pictures I was once told. So here, these were taken tonight, by me, outside of a house near where my family live.

Yes im back for a bit - My legs grand thanks all, but codeine phosphates rare as hens teeth in nepal, so A) i have made a worthy trip back to blighty to a stock up, and B) take some folks back to our place to join us.

So here they are. Unknown objects about the sky this very night. 6 pics in all, and ... well you know the rest.

Stock up, be ready, its coming. 28th 10 2011.

Warning on the first pic, its a bit large.

img382.imageshack.us...

img382.imageshack.us...

img230.imageshack.us...

img122.imageshack.us...

img230.imageshack.us...

img382.imageshack.us...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its good to see your still alive

thanks for the picts.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The sky tonight was insane.

Im inside now - that dark spheroid scared me for a weird reason or other.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So your retreat is in Nepal, then? Good choice, imo. Fairly stable, not too volcanic, plenty of places that you could dissapear in if you wanted to. Tis where i would go if i got the chance/cash/ability

[edit on 10-8-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Aye D.E.M it is. And a spankingly great choice it was too !

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey, I live in the South, can you go any more specific? I saw some pretty weird lights last night too, when i was coming back home. There was no blink like aircraft have, only a continous yellow light... I live in the Bournemouth/Poole area..

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght,
I've been keeping up with all that you've said and I believe something big is about to happen.

Please stay safe.
Hope you feel better soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok nice pics but BuFON generally asks a few questions -
Where ?
Is the first
Pics on there own dont actually mean a lot

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oxfordshire, looking north, and then north west, then north east.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OK lets not be silly - oxfordshire is a big county - gps or os references ?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
D4rk Kn1ght,
I've been keeping up with all that you've said and I believe something big is about to happen.

Please stay safe.
Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Magica,
ummm actually tonight I don't feel very safe at all. Im regretting coming back to be honest... The pic of the dark spheroid / bumpy craft ? thats scared me a bit too much for my own liking..

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Let me clue you in - i have contacts in the RAF and CAA and access to thier tapes so if your claiming something in need concrete to go to my soureces

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
51°56'25.44"N , 1°18'36.05"W according to google earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hia Dark Knight,

just questions i have no offense or no attempt to bring you back but:

Don't you think you left a bit too soon?

So far nothing frightening happend as I see it. Well at least nothing more than the usual frightening things happening in the world all the time.

So I wonder do you consider no postponement to your return into the 'exil'? Still in a hurry?

Also I am courious, how was your life in the hide so far.
No missing of the 'civilisation pleasures' and no psychological problems within your groups.. all get along well?

How long were you there now?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Left too soon ? hell no. Left right on time for my liking : ).

Group is good. We have had a few weird moments of 'going to turn on the T.V' , or using a toaster, but thats worn off now.

How are we as a rule ? great actually. We travel about, meet a whole world of great people who are there to trek and climb. Funny moment when a troop of SBS blokes going for a climb stumbled acrooss us in flip flops and towels, having just got out the river. After a brew up, they trotted off bemused that in the middle, and i mean middle of no where some 'mad barking ba####s' have set up home'.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome back D4rk Kn1ght temporarily anyway.

I was going to do a bit of sky watching tomorrow night mainly due to the meteor shower which is viewable to the north east, but also in the hope of seeing maybe something a little more unusual.

Nepal is a beautiful country to choose, I went there many years ago and also said I would go back some day. I stayed briefly in Nagarkot (sp) which was pretty amazing most especially at night as there was zero light saturation and the sky was a blanket of stars.

I guess you've been watching them, have you seen much unusual activity over the skies of Nepal?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Koka,
we are two days walk west of Pokhara. High foot hill stuff. Its is stunning!

The stars are beyond words though. lay out in summer under them, and it is fairy tale time. Beautiful, beautiful views.

saturn viewed with my telescope draws a crowd from the field workers families.. its awesome, really is.

The UK is now a shock to the system im finding hard to bear actually.

Edited to include this : Unusual stuff in the skies such as what the families we live near call the 'skipping stone'. I will explain.

You see an orange glow and a white ish flair up you think meteor...it fades and gets smaller.. then it starts to glow again as it passes over head, then shrinks and fades off again... so on till it vanishes over the horizon.

You get four skips from horizon to horizon, and lasts twenty seconds at most.

Comes from over Chinas way, south to where ever its going.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
all I have to say is wow. It's going down. We gotta find our way soon, otherwise it's endgame...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Im sure as heck going to sit out tonight with my camera again.

A visit to a shop for a video camera is in order methinks.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
.....Unusual stuff in the skies such as what the families we live near call the 'skipping stone'. I will explain.

You see an orange glow and a white ish flair up you think meteor...it fades and gets smaller.. then it starts to glow again as it passes over head, then shrinks and fades off again... so on till it vanishes over the horizon.

You get four skips from horizon to horizon, and lasts twenty seconds at most.

Comes from over Chinas way, south to where ever its going.

Sounds like an interesting spectacle, have you witnessed this yourself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join