It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airlines sue FBI, CIA over Sept. 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't think this will go anywhere but it is interesting never less:

Airlines and aviation-related companies sued the CIA and the FBI on Tuesday, asking a federal court to let them interview investigators who can tell whether the aviation industry was to blame for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks or whether it had acted reasonably.

The separate lawsuits in U.S. District Court in Manhattan asked a judge to order the government to let the aviation companies gather the information as part of their defense against lawsuits brought by victims or families of victims of the 2001 attacks.

link to article

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 7/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Every time that something 9/11 related hits the courts I take heart because it means there is a chance that some loose end will start to unravel and wrap itself around one of the perp's necks. This whole business has been like an overripe fruit ready to fall for a long time.

I thought the insurance companies interests would split the whole thing wide open but they didn't for a number of reasons. (See the end of the thread "911: A question of insurance," for the reasons why.) Anyway, it's an interesting development.

new topics

join