It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish spys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do Jewish spys get away with it in this country? Do they just get a slap on the wrists? I know there motive is nothing that would turn and bite us but what they are doing is illegal and they are known to go after technology for self survival.

Any thoughts? Anyone do any research on this? I guess they were doing a lot behind moving company fronts with many located in Flordia. Than the FBI had went after a bunch of moving companies and the FBI offices in FL. dedicated a sole page on these moving companies and various crimes. I think they just got stuck with chasing these guys out since there would be no charges on them.

Furthermore I was thinking about if I was another country and wanted to monitor communications I would supply the technology and just do it. Than moments after I saw that a company called Amdocs out of Israel virtualy every call in and out of the US. Anyone read up on this as well?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by diedagaincraftsmen]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't really know what point you are making as your post is a bit jumpy, but I do feel that there are many Israeli spies within the U.S. and I also feel that they are allowed to do as they please.

I think the Israelis are a much bigger player on this worlds' stage than most would like to admit.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Zoom Copter mall kiosks were an Israeli spy front, of course that was shut down after 9/11, though now I suspect the "Dead Sea Spa" products kiosks are also part of a front operation.

new topics

join