It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey's are Evolved from Dolphins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
According to this theory Grey's are nothing more than evovled Dolphins. The theory states that the grey non-poreous skin of the Greys is inherited from its dolphin roots. The protective shielding on the Grey's eyes is a reminant of the shield found on dolphins. Also the sonar of dolphins has evolved in Grey's to allow them to control abductee's.

Click Here for Article

Based on eyewitness testimony, the following physical profile can be composed. Height is 5 feet 5 inches; overall shape is humanoid. Skin coloration is dark gray and non-porous. The head is proportionally large and triangular-shaped in the vertical plane. The back skull area is large and rounded. The eyes are large and slanted upwards toward the back. Greys are often mistaken for two human subgroups, known as workers and technicians. These are smaller and as stated, are of human descent.

Based on all the evidence thus far seen, we might hypothesize as follows. The Greys descended from cetaceans. What are cetaceans? On Earth they comprise the species we call whales and dolphins. We have already seen that human species can be found elsewhere. If the same genetic code for humans exists on other worlds, then it is not unreasonable to propose that other genetic codes previously thought to be only Earth-indigenous, exist out there as well. This raises a very interesting question -- Why is the same basic genetic code found on all these different worlds? The answer may well be that an unknown intelligence deliberately seeded the various planets with the same basic genetic blueprints.

I am not positive if this is true but the theory is well thought out and is backed up by good information.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Or Grays could be result of genetic engineering using humanoid DNA and that of mammals like dolphins?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If greys evolved from dolphins and dolphins have sex for pleausre, does that mean greys have sex for pleasure???

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Grays are sexless and are reproduced via test-tube cloning.

They are little more than robots.

I am referring to Grays that most humans abducted have been exposed to, there is believed to be a real free and original Gray species but not a lot is known about them.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If greys evolved from dolphins and dolphins have sex for pleausre, does that mean greys have sex for pleasure???

I think the more importaint question would be would greys have sex with me for pleasure

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
we better not dump any six pack containers into space, they may get caught

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I thought beings were meant to become more civilized and enlightened as they evolved? Yet dolphins go from care free, fun loving playfulness to kidnapping and anal probing.

Boy something went wrong there.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I thought beings were meant to become more civilized and enlightened as they evolved? Yet dolphins go from care free, fun loving playfulness to kidnapping and anal probing.

Boy something went wrong there.

Well, you know, maybe they get off on kidnapping and anal probing. You ever see Kids in the Hall? It seems 1 in every 10 the aliens anally probe seem to enjoy it!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey hears a thought ,i seen a thread a while ago on anti gray weapons i know this is a bit of the subject but...
If gray are evolved from dolphen like creature mabye they can be counter attacked using sonar? Lots of ceteans are killed each year in our oceans from sonar pollotion from boats subs ect..just a thought

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
dolphin genome
"We�ve found that the dolphin genome and the human genome basically are the same. It�s just that there�s a few chromosomal rearrangements that have changed the way the genetic material is put together."

hmmmm...?

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can see the similarities. Evil alien b
stards

No more dolphin safe tuna for me !! I say we kill them all off, so they can't evolve and attack
us in the future...I mean now...in the past, er...wait...crap...time paradoxes screw me all up.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know, maybe Matt Groening was on to something with the Simpsons episode where dolphins took over the world...Well, at least Springfield.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That is a...believable theory, but it raises a lot of questions....
Is Greys are related to Dolphins, did Greys originate on earth? OR are dolphins aliens? But, like someone said, humans are closely related to Dolphins, so then would that mean that we are aliens to Earth too?
IT is a very interesting theory, but there are some logical problems with it... Perhaps Dolphins were brouth from the Grey's mother planet in early human history?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe this puts some of this in perspective as humans are not from here either according to channeling sessions from cassiopaea.org:

Q: (L) According to the Andromedans, "there are over 135 billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours. Now, there are also other races out there.
Some of these races have had a lot of conflict with the human race and that conflict continues, but there are things happening that will hopefully alleviate that
problem...."
A: Your current physical form has been fine tuned on your present locator through advanced biogenetic engineering. It is an ongoing process.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
But whales used to WALK the earth, not swim, walk. This was during the time of the dinosaurs..... although i cant think of the time period.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
But whales used to WALK the earth, not swim, walk. This was during the time of the dinosaurs..... although i cant think of the time period.

I remember hearing about that fact. Whales of today still have a remainder of a hip bone where the hind legs used to be.

link

"The existence of a pair of small pelvic bones is known to exist in nearly all of the Cetacea, lying far apart from the vertebral column...

[Edited on 1-14-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I knew there was something FISHY about those greys....

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well lets think a minute and say greys did evolve from dolphins. Wouldnt that make UFO's spaceships that could dive like a sub (I know that a spaceship cant take the pressure because its the other way around than a sub, but we are talking realy advanced tech). This would mean they dont have to travel the universe to find us but were already here. I mean they could even live in realy deep water cities.
Its kind of scary how it almost more posible than the space theory. Ok what happens now:
you
me =

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I knew there was something FISHY about those greys....

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by intelgurl]

HAHAHAHAHA

Wow, I didn't know actually how little it took to amuse me. That was a nice excercise in finding out though!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
that does explain the intelligence of Flipper!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join