It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Can Summon UFOs on Command by Prayer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I saw this on television a while ago and dug to find the vid again. This man claims by reading the old testiment in hebrew he learned how to summon UFO's, and it works, and he does it for a news crew. The news crew picked the time and the location. What could this possibly be? Could we be mistaking god for aliens when praying? Could aliens have written the bible? What do you think about it?

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry for the one liner here but it would behoove you to educate yourself on the use of the "search" tool here. Good chance you will be flamed a bit for this one... the good "Prophet" has been the topic of many a thread here and here and many many others. Like I said look before you post....

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It would be great if someone here from ATS could contact that news reporter in this story to get the background information on what occurred in this video.
Many members here have ruled Prophet Yahweh to be a fake but they are basing that on his 'over the top' personality and religious belief system and not on the actual phenomenon itself which he's apparently able to summon at least some of the times. Certainly in this video, we are catching him on a good day when he was able to do what he said he can do.
But to rule this guy as a fake simply because he's not like they are is not only prejudicial but also unfounded because it's clear that this man is able to summon these strange illuminated balls in the sky that, at least from what's showing in this video. And that ball of light is actually zipping around in the sky; it's not just floating and moving with the wind like we would expect from a balloon.

And so what if he decided not to do a demonstration after that in las vegas ... just because he backed out on that does not mean anything... The proof is in the pudding... in this video we are seeing him summon this ball of light. It was the reporter who picked out the location just minutes before they left the studio for this man to do his demonstration. I'm sure they must have kept a close eye on him to make sure he didn't call somebody to let them know where they were going to do that demo as that would have negated the entire incident. But nevertheless, it would be interesting to hear what that reporter is now saying about this demo and for this reason it would be great if someone could contact him to find out some more details about it.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the news is fabricated

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZGhorus
the news is fabricated

You need to back up your information here. If you say that that news story was staged and is a fabrication then you need to post the information source for this for us to determine if what you are saying is true.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting video clip

Only thing i can add to this is that when i saw orbs last week, they were also orange..

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting video too... a real classic in my book. It's a known fact that there are people out there who can do this sort of thing and we even had one thread started up not too long ago showing a woman summoning balls of light to appear over the condominium complex she lived in. I'll try to see if I can find that thread but it's same kind of thing but the members here were much more charitable toward this woman than they ever were to Prophet Yahweh... hmmm, I wonder why.

I've also seen video's of a woman who's able to summon orbs to appear where ever she's at -- at any given time. And these orbs (and a lot of them too) zip around the room but can only be seen in the video after playback. I've also read of others who are able to do the same thing.

There's also that man who was able to summon thunderstorms or bad weather effects. I can't recall his name at the moment but he died some time ago. But at any rate, there's much to said about those old time 'rainmakers'. Sure, many of them were con artists in the truest sense of the word but there have been others who seemed to have a knack for bringing rain via Indian rituals and so on...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
What do you think about it?

When he commands it to land so that we can see it up close, then I'll be impressed. Until then, this guy has been filmed launching his own balloons, so I don't have a lot of confidence in his abilities.

But hey, if you believe he's the real deal, why don't you write him a check?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That's what I mean... he's got an 'over the top' personality but he's just like some of those other televangelists we see on TV... same kind of personality type and it behooves me why so many people are drawn to them for religious guidance.

But the fact remains, this man Prophet Yahweh is doing what he said he can do in this video and regardless that I don't agree with his belief system, it does seem very apparent that he's got a special ability to summon balls of light at least some of the times.

The ball of light in this video is not a balloon and I'm sure if that reporter and his camera crew thought that this is what it was, the reporter would have said so in the video.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not prophet Yoohoo again!!!

He's been proven to be a fraud as far as the other 100 threads go.

Like someone said, if he can summon them to appear, he should summon them to LAND. Then we could beleive !

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
The ball of light in this video is not a balloon and I'm sure if that reporter and his camera crew thought that this is what it was, the reporter would have said so in the video.

I'm guessing that he would like that check made out to "CASH." Alternatively, you could give him your ATM card and the pin number. Unless he can summon that, too.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hmmmmm very strange. It would seem that it's impressive enough that he's able to summon these balls of light in the first place but to say that he's a fake just because he can't make them LAND too is like throwing the baby out with thr bathwater. I'm sorry, but I can't see the logic in that statement.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree with what most members say about this or that in this forum but in the case of Prophet Yahweh, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon on this one where many members here are saying that he's a fake.

I truly do see him summoning a ball of light in this video. That's what I'm seeing. I don't care that he's like every other televangelist out there who's always harping for donations for his church.. in that regard, he's just like all of the rest of them. And I refuse to focus on those things about this person that have nothing at all to do with the phenomenon itself.... because that's not important.

There's nothing to be gained by diverting ones attention to those other unrelated aspects about this person because those things have nothing to do with his ability to summon balls of light.

He has NOT been proven to be a fake, btw.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Not prophet Yoohoo again!!!

He's been proven to be a fraud as far as the other 100 threads go.

Like someone said, if he can summon them to appear, he should summon them to LAND. Then we could beleive !

I don't think its quite that easy to simply ask them to land next to him and take a snapshot with the camera crew. This is what we call a phenomenon.

Did an alien ever land next to you? Yet do you believe aliens have entered our atmosphere?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is hilarious! So it's no big deal to be able to summon balls of light to zip around in the sky?
Lol, I think people are too de-sensitized by all of the special effects we see in movies all of the time so I guess these days, it takes a whole lot more to impress them regardless if we are seeing a real person summoning an extraordinary phenomenon that most people are not capable of doing as opposed to special effects created by a computer graphics program.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
I don't think its quite that easy to simply ask them to land next to him and take a snapshot with the camera crew. This is what we call a phenomenon.

Did an alien ever land next to you? Yet do you believe aliens have entered our atmosphere?

We're just saying that it's a little CONVENIENT that he supposedly has this great power to summon UFOs, but his power stops just short of being able to provide good, solid proof. That's all.

My advice is to steer clear of the Kool-Aid.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's more on Proph Yoohoo

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net... =77836

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Whaaaaa???? So summoning balls of light to appear in the sky but then not being able to Land them too is a little too convenient??? Convenient for what?
I'm sorry but you're not making sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
LOL yahwee hahahaha

ok im done laughing.

He already admitted that he started this as a challenge with a friend. He was to try to make $750,000 in 1 year. He succeeded which is why you don't hear from him any more.

Not only that, he was on my local news when he first sprouted all over the place claiming such claims, and he didn't pull it off. he summoned nothing.

complete hoax....old news

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You can't just order up a paranormal phenomena like a hamburger... it doesn't work that way. And the fact that Prophet Yahweh can't summon these balls of lights to appear all of the time only strengthens his case because that's how paranormal things operate.

People here are much too gleeful in their sentiment that this guy is a fake but once again, I think it's more the way this man comes across and that they are turned off by that than if he's able to summon balls of light or not. I don't even think that's an issue for them but we're not here to judge another by their religion or their personality -- for that matter. We are suppose to be focusing on the phenomenon. The fact is, he is capable of summoning these balls of light at least some of the time. This video speaks for itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join