It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So tell me... what is the purpose for the new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Im not asking the obvious here, of course we know the purpose of the NWO is to create a one world governement. My question is why would a group of people want to create such a sweeping form of government?
Power hungry? Do they feel it will bring about world peace? Something more sinister? and if so.. what?

I am curious as to your theories on why a group of individuals would set out and over generations continue to work toward this goal of a NWO.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Total Dominance and Control over everyone and everything.

In my opinion that is.

Either way, I don't care if it happens or not, if so, lets just get it over with.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Who said

"the world is a stage and we all play our part".

The nwo, will play its part in this scenario. Take from that you will.

hint - this has all played out before.

[edit on 8/2/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So tell me... what is the purpose for the new world order?

good question, let me think about it

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pretty much what has been stated before.

Power hungry old men that want complete and total control over everyone else. I honestly think world peace is the last thing on their minds. If anything, a one world government will, over time, cause more people to revolt. I mean, do we honestly want to follow the laws and rules set for one country here as well?

I sure don't.

I'm not for the NWO by any means, but I think that it will happen regardless. It's just a matter of time, and it's the course that we're going down, I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Firstly I wish to reaffirm that the NWO, is not a creation of the Illuminati Shards. The "NWO" seems to have cropped out from those whom either wish to emulate that of the Illuminati, or sick innocents upon the orginization. The first account i am aware of the NWO "publicly" being utilized is in a George Bush Senior speech where he refers to it, several times. As for the true nature i am unsure. Although i can certainly state that the Shard leaders are too ,concerned regarding this "strange philosophy." We certainly see it as an attempted abduction and mutilation of our humanism and posthumanism ideologies. We emphasize the choice upon the individual and not upon the group, but the group as the binding force among the individuals. The NWO would appear to contradict this basic philosophy we hold so dear. I personally hope this to only be a 'scare tactic' for the global powers vying for control. However, as part of an Illuminated Shard it certainly posses a threat to just more than mere idealism. We continue to keep a close eye on it's ruminations and developments as the years pass, ready to act if it casts itself into shadow.

- Shall the light of True Civilization shine upon us.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a new world order is never going to happen. it would be too difficult to get everyone (or at least NATO allies) to get to agree on one form of government and to be able to sustain it. and even if the "leaders" seem upright, the power and pride would go straight to their head and there will be unlimited rebellions. it is hard enough just to elect a US president because of all the hype and popularity.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i personally believe that they want total control so that they have no possible threats and therefore can concentrate on attaining and commanding ancient knowledge and getting immortality, either that or its aliens wanting the planet for themselves and so controling the nwo, but i usually stay away from the alien stuff it gets too messy

and for the guy who said nwo was never going to happen

with a combination of 4/5 the worlds population taken out plus the chips they can do anything

(btw i am for the nwo just to clear that up)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I think the OP understands this, and is asking, "but to what purpose?"

What's the point of this exercise. Once you rule the world... well, what's left besides ritual suicide? Let's be honest, a man who wants to rule the world has ambition... and is going to be bored as all hell if he ever attains it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Im glad to see so many intelligent people see clearly how sick and evil the people planning the NWO are. the timeline is ever changing and if enough people educate themselves to this threat i believe the NWO might not even happen

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
You have to have Order before you can join the Federation of Planets.

Its necessary to envision and think in both spiritual/enlightened and physical.

The physical will go through a type of cleansing that will appear to cause suffering and great tragedy.

Many souls will transfigure to a new dimension or higher realm. Some will be banished to a lower realm.

It is both a spiritual and physical re-organization and cleansing.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I slightly agree with Anee. The only reason I can see the possibility of a NWO is for the preparation of opening contact with races not of this world (if thats true). The NWO can't be for money, money is created by man and is materialistic. I could see the NWO being about total control, maybe thats the ultimate form of greed/ambition?

But I really believe the most logical reason could only be preparing humanity to enter contact with other races. Think about it, a country really can't be called a country or interact with other nations until it has a somewhat solidified form of government and order.

I really don't think a one world government would be a bad thing if it weren't based upon war profiteering and social hierarchy based of race and class (which is what we currently seem to be heading towards). I truly think there is a way to establish a peaceful world government that is tolerant of all beliefs, religions, traditions. By abolishing money and religion (not faith!) and becoming more independent rather then depending on big brother to clothe, house, and feed us we can truly try to even out the power paying field so to say.

Sorry if im rambling.

new topics

top topics

join