It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guitar Hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Has anyone played this?

I tried it once, for like two minutes, and instantly went out to buy it. I've had it for about a month now, and have played it quite frequently. I'm amazed how realistic it actually is, and the true feel it gives as if you are genuinely playing a guitar.

The soundtrack on some of the games are amazing, and really allows the true fans to take it to the next level.

I've picked up Guitar Hero 2 for the xbox360. The third one is released later in the Fall I believe.

Any other Guitar Hero's out there?

Check out a few of these video's on it, if you're not familiar with it.

It's not as easy as some of these guys make it look.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm exactly like you.

The nightclub where I work has a Rock Night on Thursdays and my manager brought it in. I had avoided it because I thought it looked a bit... y'know... but I thought I'd have a go.

Long story short I sucked on 'You Really Got Me' but I went out to buy it the day I got paid! I love it!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One of my son's friends has Guitar Hero, not sure which version. He's been bugging me to buy it for him and I probably will, eventually. Birthday, Christmas, something.

In the meantime, he's been spending some time here- Frets On Fire
Which is a free on-line version that has you hold and use your keboard like a guitar. The F1 - F5 keys are frets and hit >Enter< to "pick". He seems to enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So..yeahright i have to thank you for introducing me to that game. It was sooooo fun. thank you im forever greatful. Oh and i also love guitar hero. i beat six on expert and it was teh happiest day of my life

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Free Bird on Guitar Hero II is borderline insanity.

I'm beginning to take down some songs on Hard, but have yet to have too much time where I could sit down and play it. I've looked at Expert for a second, and I don't know how anyone can do it.

My biggest problem right now is shifting my hand up and down to hit the blue button. The speed of Hard is doable, and I can keep up with it. But when a blue key is thrown into the mix, it throws me off completely.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've gone crazy for Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo and Less Talk More Rokk. They are so good I had to download them and listen to them non-stop!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ehh, I never really liked Guitar hero. It's pretty boring unless you have a lot of people. Who are drunk. Yeah, that'd probably be fun.

new topics

top topics

join