It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to stand up!I'm going to Ed and Elaine Browns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I recently contacted them and am awaiting a return email with the address along with a list of supplies to bring.

We at ATS always talk about how we need to take action and stand up for what we believe.Well i feel this is the an important first step in this process.I made it very clear in my email my reasons for coming have only a small part to do with their taxes.I'm going to finally take a stand against the goverment and nwo wether you believe in the nwo or not thats not the issue.

The fact is our goverment is doing crazy stuff that i do not agree with whatsoever.The protesting laws,the wars,the disnfo and lies.

So my question is,is anyone else planning to go there.I'm looking to carpool,i live in upstate new york.Send me a U2U if your interested.

Stand up poeple,wether you stand up this way or a different way STAND UP

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
if i wasnt on house arrest ide say give me the address too....in fact give me the address anyway when you get it

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What exactly i will be doing there? I have no idea heh i suppose i'll will just be another face in the crowd.This is a godo thing though since the more poeple support them the more attention they get.Also without supporters i think they would have been taken care of a long time ago.I'm also sure it will be a prime opportunity to meet poeple who think on the same track as i do.

If you talk about nwo or any other conspiracy to the average joe your a instant crazy.Im really excited,I hope they reply to my email and would welcome my arrival.I have been visiting these two sites for sometime now.They are full of great information and good videos.

Like the guy who was walking their dog and snipers at the end of the road shot at him after he saw them.then he was taserd and arrested.What is America coming to?

Great website with good information and videos.

Another website,although not as good IMO

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I will post the address on here if they say its ok to come.I'm sure it will be fine.I'm pretty excited to make a stand finally man.I have certainly talked the talk but it is time to walk the walk.I'm not really worried about safety because there will be so many poeple that if the cops tried to do anything crazy it would be all over the media.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Try not to get killed or thrown in prison.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Im a dummy,their address phone number and email is listed on the right hand side of the first website i posted.If your interested in going the info is right there.And again if anyone plans to go and they would travel through or close to new york let me know.

And thanks but i dont think they can kill or jail me,there will be way to much press coverage if they do something nuts.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This thread is a good example of why you shouldn't do drugs.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ehh because i stand up for what i believe in?you my friend are the prime example why you should not do drugs.Unlike you i want to make a difference and i want change.And no matter how insugnificant me going there seems to you or anyone else,the fact is i will be making a stand.

I'm not here for support or to be critasized.I simply made this post to see if anyone else plans to go and if a carpool would be possible.If you think standing up for what you believe is right can be compaired to being on drugs then im sorry for you.And your the perfect citizen for these poeple.So while you chill at home imma be there wether in the house or if i have to camp i will.But I'll be there dammit standing up for myself and every other citizen including you....

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good luck and be safe.

Ed should still have access to the internet, drop us a line from there or nearby.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i wish i could afford to take a trip out there...

good luck Project_Silo...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks guys,when they respond i will let everyone know.If someone has a laptop while I'm there I will post any new developements here at ATS.Should anything get crazy you guys will be some of the first to know.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
God speed my friend, and stay safe! You are a true patriot; you are standing up for what our fore-fathers believed in. I wish you well in your journey and hopefully this will bring light to the rediculous nature that our country is embroiled in.

Stay safe, and use your brain.

-Droops

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You might better serve the cause to simply go and take some video/pics and do some `on the scene` reporting.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
And thanks but i dont think they can kill or jail me,there will be way to much press coverage if they do something nuts.

You do remember Waco, don't you? Not trying to discourage you from going, but I doubt you would be considered safe there. (Note: I am definitely not comparing Ed and Elaine Brown to David Koresh, only pointing out that when standing up to government, whether you are right or wrong, violent or not, things can take an ugly turn real fast.)

I only wish there was currently mainstream press coverage of this situation. Sadly, the bulk of the mainstream coverage I believe it will receive is if it turns violent, and then the Brown's and their supporters will be portrayed as crazy revolutionaries who initiated a violent assault on authorities.

According to the most recent videos on the site you posted, it looks like the police and possibly military is beginning to turn up the heat, starting with the psych tactics.

Anyway, kudos for taking action for what you believe is right, just be careful. Also, the site says their internet access has been cut off, along with power, satellite TV, mail, and telephone. So, just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
This thread is a good example of why you shouldn't do drugs.

Says the guy with the Jimi Hendrix avatar.

Good luck and God speed.

Ignore the ney sayers.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes well they still have yet to respond.Wich is kinda of good anyway because i have instead decided to try to organize or join a protest outside the white house. This will take some time to organize and winter is coming soon so im not sure what im dealing with atm.

But them not responding instead allowed me to think about what i would rather do.And this way one can protest specific bills and such instead of having a premis of taxes.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OP, I thought you were going to Washington and the people need to stand up and do something instead of talking about it. Now today your going to the Browns? I got to say, it seems you have no clue what direction your going in.

If you do go to the Browns, good luck and be careful. It is a tense situation up there.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yea your right about washington.I decided that would be better for me while i waited for a response from Ed and Elaine.I was looking for a outlet to take some action and washington seems like the more productive outlet.

Wow weird for some reason my thread about standing up against the goverment was shut down.i cannot post on it anymore and there was no jerk behavior from anyone and great talks.Weird please open it up again

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Project_Silo]

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Project_Silo]

top topics

join