It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S sinks N.Korean ship on its way to Iran!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
So we build an a-bomb out of it, and nuke ourselves blaming Iran. Just like 9/11 only instead of bin laden we blame Iran.

I have been saying for a long time that in order for us to go to Iran, they will need 9/11 #2.

This is really, really scary.

Absolutely. I've been saying that for at least 7 years now. A dirty bomb or some other form of nuke with a 1 - 10 kiloton yield will be detonated on American soil by our government with nuclear material made in another country. It will be in an area with minimal economic impact but with major loss of life (75,000 - 250,000). It could happen sometime between November 2007 and March 2009. These are just my feelings based on every bit of research I have ever done. I hope to god I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
They have a ship from North Korea that was heading for Iran full of weapons grade uranium. They sunk it and recovered the radioactive materials. They inspected the materials and can prove that they are from DPRK even though it was on a DPRK vessel.

This ties into my last post. I think they sunk it, stole the uranium, and will use it to build the nuke that they will drop on the American people. Then they will have complete deniability when the bomb goes off. They will trace it back to N. Korea, then have the IAEA inspect Iran's nuclear facilities and find that Iran is using enriched nuclear material coming in part from N. Korea. Bush then tells the world that his reason to believe in the "axis of evil" was warranted, as they have the potential for WMD. The west goes to war with N. Korea and Iran. The world goes to the crapper.

So why go into Iran now with this evidence when you can wait a little longer and have both countries?

[edit on 7/28/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What (why even) sink a freighter with a US sub? Why?
Did it have guns?
Were they shooting back?
Why not just take the ship?

If they knew it had that cargo why not just use US might to board the ship and show the world what was on it.

Don't make sense.

I guess this is where we explore this paragraph:

President Bush had the option of ordering US Marines to board the vessel or to sink it. He decided on the latter - both because the North Korean freighter was approaching an area patrolled by Iranian naval units and seizure of the vessel by American marines might have provoked a clash; secondly, it was the better choice in order to avoid exposing US troops to radioactive contamination. American naval and air units in the Persian Gulf, Middle East and seas opposite North Korea were ordered to go on a high state of readiness and the torpedo the North Korean vessel was accomplished without delay.

for one... and the torpedo the

two. He didn't want to expose troops to radiation... but the bottom of the ocean... "ahhh... throw it in the neighbors yard!" is the attitude... hrmmm

So where exactly did the Orchid Sun sink? Was it in Iranian national water? Has anything been reported on cleanup/recovery? How deep is the water out there? Is this just spin on the Orchid Sun story or is there another supposed vessel that sank the same day? I did not see the name of a vessel in the original story.

Discombobulated level falls somewhere between c2c drones and 9/11 truth... but I am leaning blair witch on this story...

Heavy stuff to be blair witchin' about though.

Things could go down because of a wolf tale like this.

The word treason comes to mind. No matter how you turn it, twist it, change it... somebody is guilty of heavy treason, trade violations, pre-emptive war, psyops... something.

There is socery here, as a shaman I feel it. Someone is spellcasting. At the least; the author of the story... but I rv that the man that actually wrote the story is fairly innocent, perhaps was given "intellegence" from which to put together a "story". imho That intellegence is in some way shape or form psyop bs and coming through an unseen chain of command.

Is it Debkafile?
Is it Bush? NWO?
Who is Debkafile?
Is it the author of the article?
Is it the taleban, al Q, resistance?

Something is hokey... but its heavy hokey... powers that be hokey. Someone is tellin a false tale... but no matter who it is there is global-heavy guilt involved in the story.

Like screaming fire in a packed theater; this story is not right.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is a link to what the reported version of what happened to the Orchid Sun.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Seems that it was a China to Iran trip and it is reported to have been filled with SK not NK. Seems JApanese IDF vessels were sent also.

www.cusnc.navy.mil...

What really happened????

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by The Vagabond
With all due respect John, I think that at this point in history- as we are trying (albeit in a slow and clumsy manner) to establish credible international law- to rely on two groups who hate eachother to unilaterally deter one another.

You mean like the U.S and the U.S.S.R? Give me a break.

I typoed JR. Insert the word don't before the word think.

Of course, if you'd read my post carefully you would have found the difference minimal, since the whole point was the dichotomy between what should be and what currently must be, and how from an ethical stand point, disregarding that too many nations would have to put the long term good of humanity above short term individual profit, Iranian nukes are not the best answer.

Thank you for your carefully thought out reply and the deep understanding of my comments that it reflected. It's an honor that you take the time to read my stuff at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerevar

The real issue is that Iran is still trying to become the first Arab state to have nuclear deterrence and it is getting closer every day

Ok little history lesson here. Iran is Muslim but Persian for the most part, not Arab.

Second Pakistan is the first Muslim nation to have Nuclear detterance capability, and they are not really considered Arab either.

Not all Muslims are Arab, in fact, most of them aren't. I think that will come as a shock to some here.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Okay then which is worse? A Muslim with a nuke or an Arab with a nuke? What if its an Arab-Muslim?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by princeofpeace

Okay then which is worse? A Muslim with a nuke or an Arab with a nuke? What if its an Arab-Muslim?

Princeofpeace I find your post in extremely poor taste. There is enough unfounded Arab and Muslim bashing by our government without your ill-disguised and unprovoked prejudice. I would respectfully request that you put more a little more thought into your next post. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Anyone heard about this? It's dated july 12th but i put it in the breaking news section because it certainly is breaking to me.

I messed up when i first posted this.section8citizen had a great point, he said well if this is true then would'nt it prove the U.S claim Iran wants to make nuclear weapons?Awsome point.

I heard about this about a week and a half ago or so, Steve Quayle had it in his website, but the source he took this information from was only being reported in a website which i am not familiar with.

BTW, if this is true this is not the proof needed for us to realize that Iran wants to develop nuclear weapons...

The fact that we know for certain that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program for 18 years while claiming they were not even pursuing nuclear technology in any way, the fact that Iranian senior clerics have even announced a fatwa that the Quran allows for Iran to ahve an use nuclear weapons, and the fact that the Iranian president and many other iranian hardliners in government keep coming up with statements that "Israel is soon to be burned down, or something similar", all of this is more than enough proof that the Iranian regime is still trying to get nuclear weapons...

One thing i have noticed since the start of this is that the "apologizers" of the Iranian regime actions first started by claiming that "Iran isn't pursuing any nuclear capabilities", then they changed to "Iran only wants nukes for peacefuol purposes", then they changed again to "everyone else has nukes, so Iran should have them too".... and if you point to them the statements made by the Iranian regime, including the Iranian president, they either claim those were "misquotes" or "those statements are just bluffs by the Iranian regime"....

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Dosen't matter whether this is disinfo or what. We need to be on the lookout and watch this carefully. If N.Korea says they are shutting down facilities then don't why do you think they did that?

They are getting ready for war.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Like I said in the other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In reports first published by DEBKAfile,...

That's enough for me to doubt this report.

Why is that Gools, do you believe anything and everything the Israelis say is not true?...

That's bordering in being a racist statement don't you think?

You could be right, i can't say either way, but when someone makes such a statement as you just did, as far as i know DEBKA is not a tabloit, it seems a bit strange to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
Dosen't matter whether this is disinfo or what. We need to be on the lookout and watch this carefully. If N.Korea says they are shutting down facilities then don't why do you think they did that?

They are getting ready for war.

Do you have any reliable links which corroborate your claim that N.Korea is shutting down all facilities and getting ready for war?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
N.Korea closing down their plants has been reported in a million different ways.

First they were all shut down,then just one was shut down,then they were all shut down but they want a ligh water reactor,and now only one is shut down if i remember right.

So i dont think anyone has links or proof to argue either side,but if they held up their end of the deal then they should all be closed because they got their money.So one would assume they are all closed,but with this media who the eff knows.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
lets just kill them and get it over with already..

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Okay, this is getting more and more disturbing.

One report claims the Orchid Sun was from China carrying Iron Ore.
Another claims it was from North Korea carrying Nuclear materials?

A report declares the Orchid Sun sprung a leak, and radioed for medical assistance, to which the US heroically answered the call.
The other report claims the US sank the ship themselves, because they believed it to have come from North Korea.

The only parts that fit together is A: One dead, thirteen missing. and B: It was bound for Iran.

There is some serious cover-up and disinfo going on here.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ha thats what im saying.Wether you agree or not you have to admit you want to just get it over with already.

They tell us over and over and over to make us expect,now many poeple feel the same way you and i do.It's gonna happen so stop stringing us along already dammmmmm.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Ha thats what im saying.Wether you agree or not you have to admit you want to just get it over with already.

They tell us over and over and over to make us expect,now many poeple feel the same way you and i do.It's gonna happen so stop stringing us along already dammmmmm.

Just kill them and get it over with?

Wow, it's a good thing you're not in any political position.

I'm sorry, is the current news interfering with your happy hour watching the Brady bunch? If you don't like it, you have every right to turn the TV off if you like... but going about declaring "lets just kill them and get it over with", I cannot even believe you're the same race as me. Disgusting.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
lol get real man.

It's kind of unerving how because i think we should go to war with Iran,for reasons of wich you did not know,that this makes you ashamed that im the same race as you.Whoa boy whats wrong with you.

I believe we should have went to war with Iran years ago,and i will never think different.They are providing IED's and insurgents that are killing our soldiers.

I'm sorry if it makes me disgusting to you that i want to save our soldiers lives.This is a prime example why one should be rash and not throw out insults while not knowing what i was trying to convey.Because im sure you would want to save soldiers lives and you would not find that disgusting or be ashamed that im a human.

I will refrain from calling you disgusting or saying im ashamed your human,but I'd like you to adress my other post to you about how could a jet possibley be able to tell how much Iran is paying and such.This should point out your ignorance to you......

And hell as far as being in a political position.I'd vote to attack Iran to save soldiers lives,anytime of anyday of the week.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You said "North Korea wouldn't be in the habit of registering nuclear material for transit to Iran. So how would the US know what was in the hold? They sure as hell didn't board the vessel. "

I said "Go read the article poster above me,they used a aircraft to measure radiation lvls."

To wich you responded " Hanging a geiger counter from a plane cannot tell you that Iran was willing to pay over 500 million for the materials on board. Nor does it actually tell you what the ship is carrying, or in what quantity.

They never boarded the ship, and I seriously doubt the North Korean government picked up the phone and said "hey yanks, guess what we're shipping to Iran... and guess what they're paying for it!"

If the US had in fact received information of what was in that ship, wouldn't you think they'd have intercepted it WAY before it was too late?
Begging your pardon, but, that's allot of damn water that ship covered with the US doing nothing about it."

lol is what I said in my head but heres what i responded.

I responded "You asked how the US could tell it was nuclear materials and i answered.it had nothing to do with all the other stuff you just threw in there,but those are easily answered as intelligence programs would get you such information.

And for the answer to why they waited so long,,umm you cant just go blowing every random ship up.You have to let it go for a while so you can see where it is going,even though we have good intelligence programs as we all know they mess up at times.Last thing we need is to blow up a random ship."

In case you did'nt want to go back and see.

Anyway I'd like to get back to the subject at hand.Has anyone else found any links to prove or disprove this?

I'm still on the edge,either certain sites took the story of the S.Korean ship sinking on its own and twisted it all to hell to make some propaganda.Or it truly was just a ship carrying steel hrmm.

And whats with the Fox news connection that another poster pointed out?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
September 20, 2001

Address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People
United States Capitol
Washington, D.C.

9:00 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT:

Americans should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen. It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join