It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube not updating search results for Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just uploaded a ron paul related video to youtube this morning and have been waiting all day for the search to see my upload.
I then noticed that there have been no ron paul videos added to the search since yesterday.
It may be just my computer so I figured Id check to see what someone else sees as the latest uploaded time for a Ron Paul video.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
sounds like Youtube's on the take...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Youtube = Google = CIA

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a crackpot isolationist candidate anywhere so I fail to see a reason to care.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Ron Paul is a crackpot isolationist candidate anywhere so I fail to see a reason to care.

You cared enough to make an off topic post about it.

acmeartifacts, I just took a quick look and the last YouTube video on “ron paul” was posted one day ago.
For comparison I also did a check on "bush" and “anime” also nothing up loaded since yesterday.

I'd say YouTube is having technical issues.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ya I never checked other search words, but I did go to the home page and noticed the newly added videos were only seconds old.

Seems like the search function is indeed broken

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Lots of people care, including me. And we don't care that you don't care.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yea, the current party has been doing a helluva job. And God knows the Democrats that we sent to 'fix' things in the mid-term elections have over-performed.

So you're probably right. Screw the Constitution. We'll just continue business-as-usual. The politicians in-charge clearly know better than we do and have nothing but the country's best interest in mind.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Are you Glenn Beck? Wait, no, if you were you wouldn't mention RP at all.

I'm sure the issues currently are just technical problems with YouTube, however, RP is being heavily censored just about everywhere...so I wouldn't be at all surprised if something fishy is going on with YT as well.

jasn

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well youtubes search function is still not working. it has been 3 days now and no matter what topic you search for it does not show results newer than 1 or 2 days old. I dont see any information on a known problem they are working on, so it seems as if no one is attempting to fix it.

Youtube is either hacked or it is overloaded and they can not keep up with the demand for server requests.

top topics

join