It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epinephrine Reports In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good day to everyone here. I thought that I fit right in here as a member of the forums since I'm a former cult member with a history of psychic experiences since childhood and at least one case where I am convinced that I saw a half-dozen flying saucers in broad daylight.

The cult was actually nothing particularly fancy. Just a small hick cult.

The psychic experiences are mostly unconsciously controlled and have over time included precognition, remote viewing, shared telepathic experiences, and events that are so strange that I can only pin them down as event manipulation and mind-control.

The UFOs were the classic round metal disks. I was at the computer and felt the overwhelming urge to turn around. When I did I looked through the window and saw several metal disks shining in the sun, moving steadily through the air. I ran outside to get a better look and as I continued to watch them I saw more come out over nowhere and continue with the others along the same path which made about a half dozen of them moving very slowly and very steadily across the sky. Then they all just disappeared as suddenly as I had seen some of them appear. I'm convinced that they were either flying saucers or the world's roundest, most metallic seagulls.

Hope to have some very interesting communications with you all.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the most addicting, interesting, educational, and frustrating site on the web! I would absolutely love to see a thread detailing your experiences in the cult, it sounds quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome

I guess that around here the UFO and psychic claims aren't as abnormal as cult experiences, huh? Maybe I will post a thread about it when I figure out what I want to share and why.

Edit: Where would someone post about small hick cults around here? We might have been paranoid and secretive but I don't think we were a secret society.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Epinephrine]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Secret Societies should be close enough. If anyone gives you trouble about it, just tell them I sent you

new topics

top topics

join