It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Resistance Movement?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
On one of my recent trips to google video recently i came across this video:

video.google.co.uk...

There is a good portion of the documentary about a group called the Alien Resistance Movement who claim to kill ET's and ward them etc etc

They also have a website:
www.geocities.com...

They claim to be warrior monks and the like, if you get the time watch the documentary and give me some feedback on these guys, to be real honest it actually made me cringe a bit, Especially when he starts talking about the 25th century technology they apparantly have!

Anyways enjoy and feedback

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
LMAO, they sound like a bunch of kids that have set up a D&D clan, instead of fighting dragons though, they fight aliens..

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Lord commander X"

They seem to be a bunch of army rejects, who want to make a quick buck on the alien ubduction subject.

Edit: Thanks for the link to a new Louis Theroux docu, that guy is great.

[edit on 23/7/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
haha agreed! they even have little berets on, if you skip a little further into the film, they go on a CSETI expo as well with the camera with the results i would expect

the result being absaloutly nothing of course!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
"Lord commander X"

They seem to be a bunch of army rejects, who want to make a quick buck on the alien ubduction subject.

Edit: Thanks for the link to a new Louis Theroux docu, that guy is great.

[edit on 23/7/2007 by Cygnific]

Again thought, louis weird weekends was a great series!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm a betting monkey...

And my money is on the aliens...

I just need to find a Vegas line on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm a betting monkey...

Hmmm cryptic lol!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm a betting monkey...

When you find it let me know, i'm with you

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm not entirly sure what you guys are talking about, i'm pretty new here!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Seems like they are trying to get hooked up for a cable television show. What concerns me is that these guys might actually have offspring some day.....

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
Seems like they are trying to get hooked up for a cable television show. What concerns me is that these guys might actually have offspring some day.....

haha, offspring jeez! If you go to the end of the documentary there is some preacher guy channeling an alien called KORTON, it's truly cringeworthy! The sort of stuff that just makes ufology look stupid to be honest! I love credible ufology but some of the strange people i have seen in this just, well there's no words at how disgusted i am by these sorts.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A bit of tongue in cheek...

Originally posted by Smugallo

Or in my case, a little poo in hand... The thought that any being could master the ability to traverse the cosmos only to get pwned by a bunch of two bit geeks is ludacris. The sad thing is, that I could envision our very race being wiped out of existence because some redneck takes a potshot at some sightseers from Omicron Persei 8.

Futurama Monkeys, not just for graduating from Mars U anymore...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

A bit of tongue in cheek...

Or in my case, a little poo in hand... The thought that any being could master the ability to traverse the cosmos only to get pwned by a bunch of two bit geeks is ludacris. The sad thing is, that I could envision our very race being wiped out of existence because some redneck takes a potshot at some sightseers from Omicron Persei 8.

Futurama Monkeys, not just for graduating from Mars U anymore...

hehe too true, imagine it, some little ET's down to clap the cows and steal their rectums, only to have some guy in a burgandy beret shoot at them with a plastic gun! sheesh

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The thought that any being could master the ability to traverse the cosmos only to get pwned by a bunch of two bit geeks is ludacris.

Or, they could roll a natural 20 and get crit dmg.

Dang. I just outed my nerdiness....

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

The thought that any being could master the ability to traverse the cosmos only to get pwned by a bunch of two bit geeks is ludacris.

Or, they could roll a natural 20 and get crit dmg.

Dang. I just outed my nerdiness....

Regards,
Lex

hehe and old roleplayer then, never ever done it to be honest!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I can't believe you people. You mock an organization you know nothing about. These people saved me from an attempted alien abduction four months ago. They also removed an implant from my scrotum which was from a previous abduction. I'll never forget the moment when the grey who was using his mind powers on me was blown to a million pieces by the "Alien Mutilator". (It doesn't work only on the aliens mind, I assure you.) I've since bought three Alien Mutilators for myself. I keep one in my car, one under my pillow, and one on a custom-made backpack I bring with me to the store, to work, etc. It's a great sidekick to my proton pack weapon as used by the Ghostbusters.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They removed most of their bull# from my rectum.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

They removed most of their bull# from my rectum.

Then this thread has become the epitomy of "biting the hand that feeds" for you. How dare you mock those that cleansed your rectum. You're a disgrace to yourself and those of us who've been saved by this godsend of a group of alien-fighting revolutionaries.

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The sad thing is, that I could envision our very race being wiped out of existence because some redneck takes a potshot at some sightseers from Omicron Persei 8.

I'm more worried about the Col. Buck Turgidsons over at Space Command myself.

And along those lines, the funniest UFO story I ever read was the guy out duck hunting and a Black Triangle appeared overhead. He started to blast away at it, and a hatch opened and some guy stuck his head out and yelled, "WTF are you doing? You know what these things cost?!"

Gotta love the net.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
What concerns me is that these guys might actually have offspring some day.....

lol that would be funny. I laugh just thinking about there kids career day at school. "now billy what do you parents do" " my parents are members of a elite squad of warrior monks who kill aliens with 25 century technology".

[edit on 023131p://1631pm by Anubis_4400]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join