It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Theads" Nuclear War , 1984

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is a very well made movie that depicts a Nuclear attack in the UK. This is the best movie I've ever seen about Nuclear War as it goes into fairly good detail of before and after the attack.

video.google.com...

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Chilling stuff........

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wow.. that was a scary depressing movie. Good movie thou...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've seen it before, when it actually first came out in the 80's. It's a depressing, horrific but powerfull film. Watching it when we were all stil living under the threat of world wide nuclear annihalation was pretty frightening I remember.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I saw this the first time it was aired on UK TV as a kid...scared me silly then, and still does now!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
While we're on the subject, don't forget the earlier banned BBC film - The War Game (1965) - which also concerns a fictitious nuclear attack on the UK.

The War Game (1965)

zero lift

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
we had one of those in the US, called The Day After. They had to continually broadcast a warning that it was just a movie so as to not incite fear.

Moving and scary.

As was the original Fail Safe. I never saw the remake.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We just had a recent thread on this:

ATS Link

I agree. Scary, scary movie. It should give serious pause to the survival Sit-X folks who plan on heading to the hills. The run-up to the event in the movie is really troubling.

new topics

top topics

join