It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awake, day time sighting of a 'shadow like being'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My own personal experience this morning.

0830 am, laid on bed awake as pain in my leg and hip is jeeping me sleeping lighter than normal, so i just was easing into the mornings routine, when I feel ill at ease in my room.

I scan about, nothing to note, shake it off as a 'shiver me timbers' moment so to speak.

Then, I start to feel numb / tingly and then, every single molecule of my body starts to really vibrate - so much so its painful.

Then, this 'thing', a dark, human form but no human characteristics just drops from the ceiling, right onto the floor to stand right at arms length from my feet.

Well i go nuts, calling it every name under the sun, telling it that its about to get a sodding good hiding, when I decide to do some thing I have never done before - I tried to grab it.

Well, it was like grabbing jelly. It just ran through my fingers, but it did have 'some' substance, enough for it to be 'felt' by my hands at least - It made a cakling / giggling / taunting laugh, and just faded out of the room via the floor.

lets just say I didn't even remotley try to go back to sleep again.

I blessed the room with prayer, asked for protection from Jesus (I have kind of found an inner belief whilst on my travels I never knew I had inside me, and its extraordinarily strong to be truthful) and then decided to go about my day.

i am about to go to bed, so will post any thin unusual that happens in the morning.

Oh, and no i wasn't drunk / on drugs / having a nightmare / a sleep paralysis moment, i was awake, pain killer free, booze free, additives free - this was a genuine, waking day light encounter.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Then, this 'thing', a dark, human form but no human characteristics just drops from the ceiling, right onto the floor to stand right at arms length from my feet.

Just a few questions: What characteristics did it have? What did it look like? No facial features whatsoever? Did you hear it laugh, or did you mentally hear it? It left no residue on the floor or your fingers? Was it cold?

Sleep with your camera just in case (with all the desired settings callibrated prior). You should set a webcam to record all night if you have one.

If you want to try and injure it, I bet a massive electric shock will do the trick - just a theory (since you can't stab it, punch it, shoot it, trap it, etc). Get a stun gun & when this things appears ram the stunner in the creature and zap it. It should materialize around your fist - then rip your fist out of its chest and that should do the trick. Then grab your camera which should already be ON and snap as many pics as you can get before it disappears. This may anger it so you might want to get a cattle prod for the next time it appears.

Really just BS-ing here, but try something now that you know you can't grab it. Could you draw a picture of what it looked like anyway?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
my thread on the shadow I saw a shadow like being this morning standing over me. It was still dark outside, so I didn't see where it originated from, all I know is I looked up and there it was.

Sometimes at night I get these feelings like surges through my body, and I have no control over it. I've been feeling pain in my legs from the knee down, maybe something to do with the spraying of the skies?

What I saw this morning was shaped humaniod, but was a silhouette. Like a person wearing a shaow suit...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You are bound and sealed,
all you demons and devils and liliths,
by that hard and strong,
mighty and powerful bond with which are tied Sison and Sisin....
The evil Lilith,
who causes the hearts of men to go astray
and appears in the dream of the night
and in the vision of hte day,
Who burns and casts down with nightmare,
attacks and kills children,
boys an girls.
She is conquered and sealed
away from the house
and from the threshold of Bahram-Gushnasp son of Ishtar-Nahid
by the talisman of Metatron,
the great prince
who is called the Great Healer of Mercy....
who vanquishes demons and devils,
black arts and mighty spells
and keeps them away from the house
and threshold of Bahram-Gushnasp, son of Ishtar-Nahid.
Amen, Amen, Selah.

ccat.sas.upenn.edu...

or it was sleep paralysis

```````

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

Edit to add 'ex' tags

[edit on 13/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You might want to go checked out for high blood pressure. If you have it it could lead to a massive stroke or coronary but sometimes it mimics a buzzing in your head and can also trigger a shadow person experience. Of course, you could have actually have seen a ghost or an E.B.E. or a human from the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
carnival i was thinking sleep apnea

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Very good point, Storm. Lack of oxygen can easily do all those things listed above and then some. You are most vulnerable while sleeping so remember to take time and breathe.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Very good point, Storm. Lack of oxygen can easily do all those things listed above and then some. You are most vulnerable while sleeping so remember to take time and breathe.

Oh come on!!!!
Seriously people, this person had an extraordinary experience and you are saying its a sleep disorder.
First off the OP would have to have days without ANY sleep to speak of to start halucinating like he describes.
What will it take for people to start believing others when they have paranormal/supernatural experiences?

IT WAS DAY TIME
No drugs no alcohol in system
Was wide awake

Okay, so besides being in pain, this person seems to be in good health prior to this event. The OP being sober as a judge lends credibility in my book.

The fact that you touched this being is incredibly courageous! If this were any other person they would have feld the house by now. The fact that you stood your ground and tried to interact with it is extraordinary and unheard of.

The vibrating sensation sounds like a electromagnetic disturbance affecting your body as this being tries to manifest itself.

Keep us posted, and could you draw what you saw and felt?

Great thread

[edit on 12-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You know, the vibrating thing has happened to me before, and from what i understand you were having trouble sleeping or resting because of pain in your leg correct? The vibrating sensation is something that is commonly experienced before astral projection or out of body experiences. What you could have experienced was some sort of contact with the astral realm which i have heard is reached through this kind of expereince. Either that or it could have attracted this being to you, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You bring up good points, IMadamnALIEN. Duly noted.
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." - Obiwankenobi

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
IMAdamnALIEN, no argument here, I have had unexplicable experiences while wide awake,

But it doesn't hurt to look into every avenue, especially when it happens in this context

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

IMAdamnALIEN, no argument here, I have had unexplicable experiences while wide awake,

But it doesn't hurt to look into every avenue, especially when it happens in this context

Roger that!

I understand that we need to look at all sides here. However, looking at this from all angles still would point to the obvious conclusion....He saw this and what he experienced was real and a very rare event to boot!

OP, please render this, be it a drawing or a photoshop creation many people would like to find out what this thing looked like.

Questions:
How tall was it?
Did any light pass through him?
Was he wearing anything that resembled clothes?
Did you feel threatened?
Can you describe the feeling when you touched it?
Did it shock you or did it feel like electricity?
Do you feel the "Men in Black" might pay you a visit?

Thanks

"telling it that its about to get a sodding good hiding" what does this mean?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ah well, considering I've seen a maria statuette covered in an aurora like colorshifting substance, I'll take this for authentic.

Though there still remains the possibility of it being a false awakening, and after that his memory got messed up when he ''truly'' woke up, taking the experience for real.

Now don't blast me with OMG HE WAS AWAKE Bombardments, the whole point of a false awakening is to be just like reality, except that messed up things COULD happen (not neccesarily). If it were something like this, (And yes, senses and feelings can be felt as if they were real in dreams) it is possible that Dark Knight was so "WTF-ED?!" by this that he mixed it in with reality. I mean, he even did a blessing in his room.

No matter if he claims he was wide awake so the above couldn't be possible, need I remind you that I say that HIS memory might be mixed up, so he can't disprove this. (Said person can only believe that this is 100% not the case)

Since said person said he went about his day, I will weaken the above theory with the fact that chances are low that this happens (since in this case, if said person DID go through with his day, his "experience" would have to overlap with his ''awake'', and create a new ''awake'' memory.)

Or maybe it was a ghost, like those in "A Haunting" on discovery channel, lol.

Having said this, I want to ask said person if he is still planning to escape out of town to prevent direct experience of the imminent disaster on.. what was it.. 2009? (I also have a vague memory that said person was going to prepare for 2009, and no longer post in this forum.. But i'm not certain anymore, so w/e, could've been mis-remembered as ''not going to post when doomsday comes'')

[edit on 13/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Roger that!

I understand that we need to look at all sides here. However, looking at this from all angles still would point to the obvious conclusion....He saw this and what he experienced was real and a very rare event to boot!

OP, please render this, be it a drawing or a photoshop creation many people would like to find out what this thing looked like.

Questions:
How tall was it? About 5 and a half feet tall.

Did any light pass through him? No. It was pitch black from edge to edge, with no swirling / disfiguration of its mass, just black, no shining, no reflections, just deep, dark blackness.

Was he wearing anything that resembled clothes? No, but its arms and legs did have a distinctive 'ridge' where we would have cuffs and foot holes

Did you feel threatened? I was wide awake, and just got very, very angry with it - I don't usually get so angry, and this suprised me actually as well.

Can you describe the feeling when you touched it? Like dipping my hands into half set jelly. Runny, but semi solid.

Did it shock you or did it feel like electricity? It felt alive. Inside was a swirly mass that didnt disturb the surface.

Do you feel the "Men in Black" might pay you a visit? Hope not.

Thanks

"telling it that its about to get a sodding good hiding" what does this mean?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i have the vibration thing on a daily basis, when i cant sleep, but then i feel very akward like im not awake or a asleep..... i cant explain it :\ but its not as hurtfull as you make it sound... at least not to me

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think that shadow people are the most frightening of all super natural happenings. Just the thought of them gives you the creeps because they can just dissappear into the shadows. At night time what hope would have against one if it wanted to go u.
I would love to know wtf they are. There are too many people experiencing them to dismiss their existance.
If you are interested in this topic please obtain a copy of Ghost Hunters - Season 2 Episode 19 St. Augustine Lighthouse. Whether their footage of their experience with a shadow person is legit or not, it is still one of the creepiest encounters I have seen on TV.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There are many explainations to why people see these things. Personally I do believe they exist on the fringe of our dimension. They can cross over but we are like ghosts to them. we can't interact with them fully. What is so crazy about dimensions is that even thought they occupy the same space, they are either at a higher frenquency then we can detect or so low they are not noticable. There is a fringe dimension though I believe, which explains why when some people die that they can be seen all over even if they is no knowledge of them passing away. We evolve at our point of death into something more. Weither its a spirit or just a collection of memories and energy I don't know. Next time you see this thing, try talking to it. Judge not least ye be judged. Find out its intentions. could of been a kid just curious about you and thought it was funny the way you reacted.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-

Having said this, I want to ask said person if he is still planning to escape out of town to prevent direct experience of the imminent disaster on.. what was it.. 2009? (I also have a vague memory that said person was going to prepare for 2009, and no longer post in this forum.. But i'm not certain anymore, so w/e, could've been mis-remembered as ''not going to post when doomsday comes'')

[edit on 13/7/07 by -0mega-]

I believe that DK noted that he would be posting off and on until the time that he and his family left in preparation for the series of disaster events that he had discussed. So...I am very happy to see him still posting!

Also; I believe that the events he was discussing relating to 2009, etc. might be related to something known as 'Project Bluebeam'.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Txhunter67]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As much as I want to believe the OP, again we get someone in bed. Seems it's always someone in bed.

IMO 99.9% of these occurrences are sleep related. Now if the guy said he was walking down the sidewalk and the same thing happened, well now that's a different story.

I'm sorry to say that there are just too many sleep related things that can happen and many where the person believes they were wide awake.

No offense intended at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Oh come on!!!!
Seriously people, this person had an extraordinary experience and you are saying its a sleep disorder.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

Unless you are a qualified medical professional and have examined the OP you should not be giving advice. The first thing that should happen is a medical examination. Anything else is bad and dangerous advice that only an enemy would give.

I wonder? Am the only one who checked out d4rk's other posts. A real eye opener. You seem to need a lot of attention? Maybe you should get out into the world and socialize. Real medicine for the soul.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join