It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien species categorized.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've seen several videos, of people explaining the species, and read tons of post about various alien species. I even heard the one with John Lear on C2C explaining about the 18 species that he had pictures of. Does anyone have these photos or copies of or even sketches?? I know about the greys and the nordics and even the reptilians, but what are the other ones??

Can someone please either give a link to the various categories or where I can find it??

Thanks for your time and I am being honest with my request.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As far as Im concerned, the only credible (if u can call it that) Alien species is the Grey's since they where first reported at Roswell and the first publicised abduction of B&Betty Hill. Everything else seems to be more sci-fi & varients on that theme..I mean Reptilians??!? C'mon..

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Try this link. It's a lot of reading, and it does get a little far out there IMO, but I believe this would be a good start to your search.
www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How can you categorise something without first proving it exists?

As fas as I know there is not one shred of verifiable proof that aliens are on this earth.

They 'may' have been in the past but I see no evidence of any being here at the moment, so any 'categorisation' is pure speculation and make believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
there is one place that you can go and read about a few diffrent aliens. just type in google and click on the one link that has a decription of all you want to know about aleins and monters. or close to that. anyways it has some good stuff that might help.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply all!! I was just curious since when I heard several C2C interviews with people describing the aliens in the photos that they gave to C2C. It just really peaked my interest and wanted to actually see those photos or sketches..

I do some more searches and check out that link! Thanks again for your help and time..

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

As fas as I know there is not one shred of verifiable proof that aliens are on this earth.

They 'may' have been in the past but I see no evidence of any being here at the moment, so any 'categorisation' is pure speculation and make believe.

apparently you haven't seen George Bush?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by Chorlton

apparently you haven't seen George Bush?

Well admittedly he is weird and I do hear the music of 'Deliverance' every time he appears

But seriously there are no verified pictures of 'aliens' or 'reptilians' and considering some reports that theyve been here for thousands of years and there are lots of them makes me woder why there arent any good verifiable photos. My only answer is because there are none here.

People do have fertile imaginations and they usually just write books, I mean, look at the Harry Potter rubbish, I suspect there are people who actually believe that stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Take it or leave it, I think its real.
Three-Second Eben

As for other species here is an interesting little entry I came upon a while back, Just take it with a very heavy grain of salt. Interesting reading none the less.

The Guardian Alliance

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok i found the site just click on this www.aliens.monstrous.com this has a lot of aleins on it amoung other stuff

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thanks again for everyone's time and suggested links!! all great reads!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ok...The proof is in the pudding guy's.Im pretty darn sure no one as of yet has found an alien skeleton.Or even an actual alien skull?There's some pudding to snack on.And my theory,are u ready for this one?We are the greys from the future collecting food water ect.Someone from the future will invent a time machine,and that's what sustains humanity.But,the kicker is,we as the greys cant let no one see us or it will inevetibly disturb the space time continuem?Im just a conspiracy theorist that wrapped a lil tight.Who knows i may write a screenplay....Anonymosly grey headed,

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
As far as Im concerned, the only credible (if u can call it that) Alien species is the Grey's since they where first reported at Roswell and the first publicised abduction of B&Betty Hill. Everything else seems to be more sci-fi & varients on that theme..I mean Reptilians??!? C'mon..

Though I agree with the bulk of what your saying, they (the Grays) weren't first reported at Roswell or B&B Hill. One such instance would be to look at ancient Australian Aboriginal 'Paintings' that are hundreds/thousands of years old and clearly depict classic Grays. Also, check out the Dropa stone tablets as well. They are over a thousand years old and also show a clear representation of Grays and UFO craft (classic elliptical 'saucers').

There's many more ancient depictions that you can search around for... that's just two of them.

IRM

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

i have many alien videos that may interest you in thinking otherwise

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What do you think the governments doing and spending all there budget doing.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kano1417

i have many alien videos that may interest you in thinking otherwise

No you don't. I'm 100000% positive that any crappy video that has managed to convince you that 'they're here" we have all seen before....dozens of times. So no, unless you have top secret video of an alien taking a dump in the oval office then don't bother making such ridiculous statements on a board such as this. You see, the folks around here have been around the block a few times, and trying to blow their skirt up by just posting a one liner about some amazing videos you have that will convince someone that has the ability to use common sense, reason and logic that aliens are among us is absurd.

There are no alien videos out there currently that can convince anybody that aliens are here. If one is convinced they are here by simply viewing the laughable collection of available "alien videos" then I suspect that person's ignorance level is too high to be of any real use to this subject.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Take it or leave it, I think its real.
Three-Second Eben

As for other species here is an interesting little entry I came upon a while back, Just take it with a very heavy grain of salt. Interesting reading none the less.

The Guardian Alliance

Cropped from a backstage photo from the movie "Intruders".

The original is shown on page two of this thread from last week. Scroll down a ways to a post from Isaac.

For some reason a lot of less than honest sites keep using it, even though they know what it really is.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
really? they are categorized based on what?

have you seen one? anyone has?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey! I am the one who is supposed to have a bit of info about this stuff but....WHO AND WHAT the HELL are the Nordics? Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kano1417

And I would be very much willing to watch them, if you don't mind sharing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join