It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can anyone here make fog go away? Its the same thing...just a cloud on the earths surface. It should be easier in fact because its closer to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can anyone here make fog go away? Its the same thing...just a cloud on the earths surface. It should be easier in fact because its closer to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I just want to say. I was watching clouds today and the ones that are easier do really disolve on their own. But, I've done experiements with clouds and have disolved part of the cloud before the other part. Why is it so hard to believe that (even if it's a natural occurance) that it does happen? I mean, isn't any experiment enhansed when the right contidions are met? It's just easier (and there for not time consumming) to erase easy clouds.

As far as fog, I haven't tried yet. Good point.

BTW, I'm still on the fence with this. But, I will say, the parts of clouds most focused on are the ones that disolve first.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
BTW, I'm still on the fence with this. But, I will say, the parts of clouds most focused on are the ones that disolve first.

That's the idea....

It's easier to believe it's possible when the conditions allow for it to happen naturally.

And like I've been saying, it's all about belief. The more possible you think it is, the more likely that it can/will happen.

Something to do with the observer effect I imagine.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Would anyone that is having success be willing to record the session on video?
I can and have for many years watched clouds dissipate but I can’t seem to affect the outcome via putting a mind freak on them.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would think with enough video takes someone would eventually be able to post a vid

Of course the electronics of the video camera might affect the "paranormal" ability to make the clouds disappear, so I guess a video may not be possible.

I find it constantly amusing that all these paranormal ability types seem to be able to do all this supernatural juju stuff but are unable to operate a video camera

Course I could be wrong but I doubt it. I remember sometime back someone claiming they could make clouds appear and someone challenged them to make them in Ethiopia...didn't happen.

I would like to see someone clear our British skies of cloud, go on prove me wrong, clear the skies. I dare say some dipstick, loony toon will claim they are making all the cloud we have here now

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I find it most amusing that people still doubt this simple yet effective means of "testing" interconnectedness..

Your obviously interested in it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted in the thread in the first place.. if you step back for a second and think about it, you mite just catch your ego on the way out

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I tried your cloud trick but it didn’t work so I tried harder but still nothing so I tried and willed the cloud to disappear with all my might and all I did was pull a muscle. So thanks cloud guy for completely worthless trick. Oh and by the way your cloud dissolving power is really just the wind.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've tried this and it works for me. I could make smaller clouds completely disappear, slowly but surely. I would test it by disappearing part of a cloud, then seeing if it had changed at all a minute or two later. the effect is definitely visible as you see the cloud you're focusing on become wispier over time, as other clouds you check and re-check retain their original shape and volume.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Many people, princeofpeace formost among them, have made the accusation that people just can not do this sort of thing, that all we are seeing is the normal workings of a natural process and that we, the cloudbusters, are having no causatory effect on the cloud, we are just observers of what would happen anyway, even if we were not there.

for that reason, I offer the following link in the hopes that it might shed more light on what we are really seeing and doing when we "bust" a cloud. Below you will find a link to information that may change your whole perception of what we can and can not accomplish when we really exercise our mental powers; I'm not talking about accessing outside forces or powers, I'm talking about using our own brains to their full potential.

CLOUDBUSTING

This particular 2 page instruction and explanation of clodbusting is from Neil Slade's great book, "The Frontal Lobes Supercharge". Please, note that I am not endorsing the book or asking you or advising you to buy this book. I am merely telling you where the info comes from. The link also contains 2 videos of Neil actually cloudbusting two individual large clouds in 3 minutes per cloud.

As always, your comments and thoughts are invited.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Look, i dont wanna rain on anyone's parade. if you guys are going out there and busting up clouds and stuff and making blue skies etc, then more power to ya. I wish i could do it because we've had quite a bit of rain here lately.

As far as the article in the obove post, please note that the exact type of coulds and conditions he is telling people to "start practicing on" are the exact conditions that cause clouds to disipate pretty quickly on their own due to normal atmoshperic conditions.

Quote: "If the cloud cover is too dense so that the clouds are gray, or too far away this won't work either."

Freaking exactly...because clouds dont disapate quickly in those conditions thats why. If one is able to disapate small clouds they can disipate larger ones. Its funny how this only works on the clouds that anyone can go out and look at on any given day and watch them disappear before their very eyes.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I actually first heard of this while living in Japan. There was a guy that claimed that he had mental abilities that would not only allow him to dissolve clouds, but do other things with them.

They actually videotaped him supposedly dissolving a cloud, and one of the panel members suggested that the cloud simply dissolved on it's own. So next the guy states he will form a ring out of a cloud and proceeds to do so. He then states that he will make a cloud form where there are none and a cloud forms. All of this was actually recorded...

I've tried it myself and I'm still unsure of how real it is, but I've found that when I focus on clouds in what I perceive to be the correct manner, I can actually see them jump - its almost like looking at two clouds with the exact same shape and only a few feet apart - if I can see that happen then I believe my chances of affecting the cloud are greater.

Again, not sure I'm actually making the cloud disperse, and I've tried 'making' them which seems much more difficult, with varying degrees of success. Shaping them as the Japanese guy did on TV seems to be even more difficult, assuming it can really be done at all - if I remember correctly, it took him somewhere around 30 minutes to make the ring...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Still no video footage of anyone doing this in a tank in a controlled environment. And still noone even saying they will attempt to do it. Why? Because this is absolutely ridiculous. Go back and read my other posts. Amazing claims require amazing evidence, none which anyone will even attempt which in itself speaks volumes. I can't believe that you believers can write off what I'm saying as disbelief, when in fact all that is required is a little effort and supportive evidence to back your amazing claims, which none of you care to do. DEBUNKED until evidence proves otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Still no video footage of anyone doing this in a tank in a controlled environment. And still noone even saying they will attempt to do it. Why? Because this is absolutely ridiculous. Go back and read my other posts. Amazing claims require amazing evidence, none which anyone will even attempt which in itself speaks volumes. I can't believe that you believers can write off what I'm saying as disbelief, when in fact all that is required is a little effort and supportive evidence to back your amazing claims, which none of you care to do. DEBUNKED until evidence proves otherwise.

I have never said I would not do it. I just don't happen to haven a spare lab or a controlled enough environment handy to perform the exercise. Why don't you do it and prove us all wrong? You seem so sure this can not work; but then again, I get the feeling even a demonstration of this working under laboratory conditions would not convince you. Also, you can not claim something is debunked when you have shown no proof that it can not be done, which you have not done. All you have offered is invective and supposition based on your own narrow interpretation of nature and how it works.

Maybe it's time to expand your world view and broaden your horizons a little.
As a someone once observed, "Some thinks must be believed to be seen".

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What's considered a controlled environment here anyway?
Nevada Desert? People on all the highest locations to check if there's noone nearby with some cloudinator? Strapping you down on the ground so you can't do anything but look at the sky? Walls in the sky so you can't deceive the people watching you do this?

You can't do this in a controlled environment like people who claim to make tin foil rotate on a toothpick.

Aside from that, your blabbering is sort of arrogant.
Let the people who are capable of doing this have their fun, no need to go for a kill.
Maybe a less dense more polite way of asking would've gotten you further than you are now.

In any case, what kind of proof do you want?
These people say that they affect clouds, and that others remain unaffected.
But as I see it you'll simply say, COINCIDENCE, IT DISSOLVED ON ITS OWN. Then I see the only possible ''evidence'' to be by forming a donut shaped cloud as said in above post lol.

Oh, and a possible reason noone is running to the news stations?
I think this is sort of insignificant (the ability, that is). Sure it's fun, but it's nothing like shooting cosmic laser beams from your fingertips.

Aside of that.
ZOMG ORGONITE CLOUDBUSTER LAWLZ
To understand why I blurted that out, click the link.

[edit on 15/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Anyone can put holes in clouds by attention alone. Its an easy thing to do if you just relax a bit and start focussing. Relaxation and unwavering focus is the key. Dont ask if it works, do it UNTIL it works. Thats what will be rewarding.

Actually the cloud-focussing exercise is still beginners stuff. Focussed attention can do A LOT more than dissolving clouds. There are people who can focus their attention so well that they can target a part of your body and make you feel heat there.

Its funny how people have lost there powers to such an extent that they dont even believe its possible anymore.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sounds like you gave up before you started.

I dislike promoting belief on one hand... but for this mind over matter stuff, you basically have to turn on a switch in your mind and make yourself believe for just a moment. Once the action starts taking place (in this case dissolving or growing clouds), then the belief comes naturally from seeing it in action.

Try thinking quantum mechanics... entanglement. It's a lot easier to do this mind stuff if you can develop your perspective in such a way which makes it possible for these types of things to happen in our reality. [/quote

KRUEL
I think you and this fellow may be on the same page. From experience I can say these two vids are not, shall we say , his best work. Neil has a huge site devoted to this sort of brain thing. I know that these in no way can be considered PROOF of anything, as a matter of fact the vids, at least to me are not convincing. However I have seen him do this and I am
quite impressed. www.neilslade.com... 1vid www.neilslade.com... vid 2 www.neilslade.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I didn't click on LIGHTSEEKERS link. Seems I simply duplicated his links.
With respect to Neils ability to perform said acts, well he can. I really don't know much about his website . I do however have coffee with him several times a week and he is a pretty straight-up fellow. I have yet to attempt this because I am simply not that interested. I must stress however that I have witnessed him punch holes in clouds. Strange stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Still no video footage of anyone doing this in a tank in a controlled environment.

I still see no footage of God but people still believe in that lol

Oh, but is that different?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
With respect to Neils ability to perform said acts, well he can. I really don't know much about his website . I do however have coffee with him several times a week and he is a pretty straight-up fellow. I have yet to attempt this because I am simply not that interested. I must stress however that I have witnessed him punch holes in clouds. Strange stuff.

Thanks, Xwino, for the post and your Neil Slade anecdote. Also, thanks for adding the link to his website in the post above.

LS

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join