It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel bans 9/11 survivor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wasnt sure how to search for such a specific thing, so I visually search for the topic back a few. Be gentle this is my first thread.

A CONSPIRACY theorist who survived the 9/11 attacks has been banned from a Grange hotel over his controversial views.

Decorated hero William Rodriguez, who believes the US government were behind the attacks, has been told he is not welcome at Graythwaite Manor Hotel because of his “political views”.

Entire Article available here: www.nwemail.co.uk...

MOD EDIT: Reduced amount of Quoted material

[edit on 8-7-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A Hero...true indeed.

Turned into a liar!

Travels the world bad mouthing the United States with LIE AFTER LIE!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Prime example how someone who doesn’t tow the official line of 9-11 gets pounded into the ground. This is what happens to those who try to tell what really happened. The media, the establishment and a mob of average citizens crush whatever they say. And they get categorically called liars. The truth about 9-11 events will never become mainstream. But it’s freely accessible for those who want to know it.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wizard,

Seems you didn't do your research on this guy. Which is typical. Anytime facts don't fit a theory...it gets dismissed.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
A Hero...true indeed.

Turned into a liar!

Travels the world bad mouthing the United States with LIE AFTER LIE!

Still spewing, name calling and hate mongering I see CO... no surprise there really though, I've seen you post little else here but right wing nut job drivel. It's hardly impressive.
You called the man a liar, well let's see some proof he's lying, or is defamation your forte now?

As to the hotel, I'd drop them a line and let them know what you think of Hotels banning folks because of their politcal views...
Graythwaite Manor Hotel, Fernhill Road, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria. LA11 7JE - England, UK. Telephone: +44 (0)15395 32001
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't hate anyone. I praised the man for his heroic efforts. If you would like to go to my thread I started that points out many falicies in his NEW story please be my guest.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I don't hate anyone. I praised the man for his heroic efforts. If you would like to go to my thread I started that points out many falicies in his NEW story please be my guest.

I've read your tripe, in which you've only pointed out your obvious bias as far as I'm concerned. That's the thing about an eye witness, he was actually there and I would venture to guess that he probably knows a hell of alot more about what he did and when he did it that day than you do. As I said before, if you have any proof that the man is lying, well then out with it man, otherwise you're calling what many regard a hero a liar and basing it on no more than what you posted in that other thread. You have some pictures of him not hearing explosions or something? Some kind of proof or are you just parroting time lines written up by people who, like you, weren't even there.
There were explosions in the basement, eyewitness statements by the dozens support this. Sorry that seems to bother you. I felt the same way when I found out there was no Santa Clause.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Twitchy,

Before I spew out at the mouth (or keyboard) I typically try to educate myself. There have been times when I have knee jerk reactions.

As far as our hero goes, I have posted several lies he has made.

For example...here is part of the transcript of Willies testimony to NIST:

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying 'explosion, explosion, explosion.' When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th (50A) – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."
911stories.googlepages.com...

On September 11, 2002, Rodriguez was interviewed by CNN:

“And at that terrible day when I took people out of the office, one of them totally burned because he was standing in front of the freight elevator and the ball of fire came down the duct of the elevator itself, I put him on the ambulance.”
transcripts.cnn.com...

What does Willie say now?

August, 2006:

“(911myths.com) says 'A jet fuel fireball erupted upon impact and shot down at least one bank of elevators.' ...Very strange indeed, since there were only one elevator shaft (the 50A car) that went all the way to B6, the operator was inside, Mr. Griffith and he survived with a broken ankles. He should have died burnt since on this theory the ball of fire went down. He is alive and well and I will interview him in the future to clear the disinformation.”
www.haloscan.com...

Rodriguez, in December, 2006:

"Last, funny everybody brings the position that the ball of fire went down the center elevator shaft and exploded in the basement, since the actual elevator operator of the 50A car is alive and after braking both ankles did not get burned by any of this. He should have been burned alive. He was never called to testify."

forums.randi.org...

So you see, my opinion of him being a hero has not changed. He is one and did assist in saving lives. My opinion on him as a man however is that he is caught up the lies of the truth movement that he is involved with. He goes around the world spreading his uneducated filth and give our counrty a bad name.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So you see, my opinion of him being a hero has not changed. He is one and did assist in saving lives. My opinion on him as a man however is that he is caught up the lies of the truth movement that he is involved with. He goes around the world spreading his uneducated filth and give our counrty a bad name.

an eyewitness testimonial has exactly what to do with education? He was in the building and you weren't.

as far as fireballs jumping out of the freight elevator shafts, riddle me this batman: there is a fireball that burns a human to a crisp. it starts no fire on those floors how?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
He was in the building and reported what he saw THAT day on CNN, then a year later on CNN, then to NIST. NOW his story changed. Yeah he was there...then decided changing his story was more benificial to his wallet!

Batman say's... where the fireballs came out there were minimal combustable materials. (besides the people that were killed/injured)

Also at the sky lobbys where there were fireballs there were in fact fires.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think the guy is a hero- Give him a medal.

As far as that Hotel, next time i'm in the area, i wont stay there.

Who the hell are they to pass judgment, and wrong judgment at that.

Imbeciles.

If you ask me, it has more to do with the name "Rodriguez" than any lie he has told.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Banned because of "Political views"? That alone just isn't right at all. Regardless of this guys "political views" that to me just isn't enough to refuse service to anyone. If the guy was marching around the lobby holding up a sign talking with a mega-phone like some kind of protester spewing out his personal political opinion then yeah I can see a ban being placed on him but if they banned him just because of his testimony/interviews about what "he" believes about 911 then that Hotel's management should be slapped in the face.

Who are they going to "ban" next? A WWII Veteran who may personally think the RAF could of done better, a Japanese tourist family who may have voted for someone the Hotel doesn't like in that country, a businessman who is in the UK who sells things the Hotel feels are things their competitor's will buy? Ridiculous.

What next, signs out front of places that say "Democrats Only", "Republicans Only", "Whites Only", "Those who believe what we the hotel staff believes Only"! That Hotel just set back the freedom of speech and personal belief a hundred years.

This guy may be "uncertain" on what he has said in the past to what he says now days but regardless his "political views" to me don't justify refusing him service open to the public as long as his views aren't disrupting other patron's.

IMO,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If you ask me, it has more to do with the name "Rodriguez" than any lie he has told.

Typical truther response. Faced with facts....moves the goal posts even wider to accuse people of racism.

Hotels can ban anyone they want. Would you ever see the Four Seasons Hotel holding a Swingers Convention? No!

Some hotels don't want to be affiliated with the lies and unproven garbage this man and his group spread.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Typical truther response

just to clarify this , he said it was a bomb on september 11th 2001, at which point in history there was no 'truth movement'.

as far as you using that line of logic on dg, good call. it couldnt have possibly been racism. way to use your knowledge of someones political orientation to 'prove' the truth.
/sarcasm
finally, that hotel is where?

Graythwaite Manor Hotel, Fernhill Road, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria. LA11 7JE - England, UK

if you are even vaugely familiar with US law you should realize that it is illegal to do that in the United States.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Let me tell you something...the Inn Keepers law of the United States protects people from being discriminated against for a place to stay.

It does not however protect them from an establishment banning them from holding a convention. I have seen Fetish conventions banned form hotel, swingers conventions, and SCI -Fi conventions banned. Heck, I know a place that stopped allowing a college world wide debate group hold their annual meetings.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
just to clarify this , he said it was a bomb on september 11th 2001, at which point in history there was no 'truth movement'.

He did? Your either miss-informed or you are flat out telling a lie.

Here is what Willie said on September 12,2001:

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

archives.cnn.com...

It was posted at 1 AM... not even 24 hours after the attacks. So please tell me jprophet, exactly what did you make clear?

Just to let you know... a year later Willie was interviewed again....and mentioned NOTHING about a bomb.

transcripts.cnn.com...

And AGAIN at a NIST meeting on February 12th 2004 ....he stated NOTHING about a bomb:
Here is a link to the transcript:

wtc.nist.gov...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Also at the sky lobbys where there were fireballs there were in fact fires.

I've never heard of this before. Proof?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Let me dig up all my sites....

So far...there is this one:

staff.aist.go.jp...

It's a pretty good graphics piece that document the escape of three survivors Adam Mayblum, Hong Zhu, and Harry Ramos.

This particular document states a fire at the sky lobby on the 78th floor. (almost 20 floors below impact)

Let me find some other eyewitness testimony...

Sorry I don't have it ready.

ETA: I have found several more witnesses to back up the fires on the 78th floor of the North tower. I can post those too if you'd like.

The other skylobby on the North tower was at the 44th floor. I'm not sure if there were fires there. I will post what I can find.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And then a second fireball, the second one is one that hit me in the face, but the elevator did settle down at the 78th floor. The doors opened.

…Larry King: Was your face burning?

Waizer: It wasn't burning. I got hit by a fireball that just -- if you can imagine a barbecue grill with too much gas, that just suddenly explodes, that's what I had. It just hit me in the face, then it was gone.
edition.cnn.com...

His story to 911Commission in part:

The doctors explained to Karen (his wife)the nature and severity of my injuries. I was particularly at risk because the fireball in my face had seared my windpipe and lungs and I had inhaled a large amount of jet fuel, leaving me particularly prone to life threatening infections. I have since been told that my chances of survival at that moment were roughly five percent.
www.9-11commission.gov...

I have about 6 more witness statements in regards to the 78th floor. The hall way was marble from what I am reading, so I think the amount of readily combustible materials were at a minimum.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
45 floor North Tower One Level Above the Sky Lobby:

"...Rich Romanik ..I was in the men's room when the building got rocked, I opened the door which I was somewhat not to keen on doing. But, I said to myself, I will not die in the men's room, opened the door heavy smoke to the left and flames shooting out the service elevator, ran to my right to the stairs...down 45 flights through smoke and dust ...About the 9th floor the ceilings were cracking and the water pipes were busted pouring water on us...."
www.sraamerica.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join