It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Pictures of Giant Skeleton found in Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I was curious about the single photo circulating the internet of this supposed giant found in Saudi Arabia. Many people debated this image and said it was merely a product of photoshop. I am not to say rather they are wrong or not, but I have found a video that contains more still images of this "giant". There are also stories among the people of Saudi Arabia about the giants that lived in the area at one time. This could be directly connected to the bible as far as a cross breeding of the angels and women. Who knows....let me know what you think...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why do they have the titles scrolling over the pictures obscuring them? This smacks of a fraud and a scam to me. Just because somebody makes a slick production out of it does not make the pictures more authentic.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting photo. I've never saw this one before.. Do you know when this was supposedly found? Something that struck me weird about the photo was the man next to the skull using a shovel. I'm not saying archeologists don't use shovels , but since it looks like a majority of the skeleton is uncovered I would think they would be using hand trials and sifters. This way they wouldn't destroy or damage any surrounding artifacts with the blunt force of a shovel. I'm no archeologist, but I am familiar with the way they dig a site. Thanks for sharing..

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have seen this photo many times.

I suppose its origins are a contest from the Worth1000 site, this was one of the images for the Archaeological Anomalies 2.

This site has been the source for many supposedely true photos.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hope you are being sarcastic, because the worth1000 site is a site that hosts photoshop contests.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Ashley_T]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
NOTHING would stop this from being on national geographic the day it was found. Your fools for believing it.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
I hope you are being sarcastic, because the worth1000 site is a site that hosts photoshop contests.

The giant skeleton is a entry into a contest. It is a photoshopped picture.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There are many threads about this on ATS....it was for a worth contest where the artist used a Cornell University dig photo.

urbanlegends.about.com...

Edit: here is the worth contest url:

www.worth1000.com...

[edit on 7/6/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was going to say, Cornell University is in New York and I know people there and they have never heard about this.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here are the original images from Cornell.edu and the Hyde Park Mastodon site.

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Pretty soon they will be able to fake the second coming.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How people can still believe this is really beyond me.

I mean, come on. It has been debunked again and again. Plus, as someone already pointed out, do you really think that this wouldn't be on the cover of National Geographic as soon as this was found?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Archaeological Anomalies 2.

Wow, some of those are really bad. I was under the impression that the work coming out of Worth1000 was always quality stuff, but then I guess people will always only spread the really convincing pieces.

[edit on 7/7/2007 by Thousand]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Discussed several times here, and yes the thing is a photoshop fake. It comes from a photoshop contest on a very popular site ("worth 1000") for photoshop tweakers.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Pretty soon they will be able to fake the second coming.

He's been here a while now.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I believe in the ginats of Noahs day and the ones Moses fought, but im afraid this picture is a photo competion image or some advert maybe for a game. Its really good but this is not real.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
NOTHING would stop this from being on national geographic the day it was found. Your fools for believing it.

Indeed, I cannot believe people bought into this.

The you-tube video of it from what I can understand of the language talked about how it was an annukai (sp?) reptilian human that lived here in ancient times.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
As mentioned above, its a fake (created with good intentions though). And I'll show you better videos of such fakes.

Shadow of the Colossus viral marketing:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
yea that seems to be inconclusive.

join