It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Also you may notice he never talks against Vatican and church. Even more, most of his news he comments on are from Christian Science Monitor. Some believe he is connected to Christian right in USA, more precisely, John Birch Society (jbs.org). If you check their page or this wiki you will see they talk same stuff as Alex Jones, Texe Marrs and Ron Paul.

As a card carrying member of the John Birch Society I can tell you we are NOT of the "Christian right" nor do we adher to wak jobs such as jones. We DO fight for smaller government and adherance to the Constitution. Please stop spreading lies about my organization.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I guess I just need to ask this about 1000 times before someone will begin to address it.
How is he waking people up? What is he waking them up to?

I have all my red pills from Bush Sr., Clinton, and Bush Jr. Now I am collecting my Obama red pills. When do they kick in?

If you are asking this question legitimately than unfortunately there is a suspicion that you, yourself, may have not ENTIRELY woken up yet. Please do not take that as an insult. One of the first attributes of an awakened individual is a keen alertness in at least ONE field of thought. Maybe you have one. But it's not easily visible to me, within this thread.

Of course this begs a question for you to answer, "What fields do you consider yourself to be keen on?" Please answer that. Seriously. I'm very curious.

My personal feelings on being awake depend on a domino effect of logic. A person under mind manipulation of some sort can actually free themselves for the first time. But only when they open their mind to at least one subject. And through one act of thinking rationally and/or logically on their own, they can wake up. Keep in mind, that they are only awake to one field of thought. One topic.

Also, one unfortunate aspect to this, is that it may ultimately leave them very isolated and removed from their society and culture (which are still under manipulation). Of course, this still only pertains to one field of conversation. It becomes clear that, that person doesn't have to feel like an outcast. They simply have to FORGET what they just learned and they can return to the wonderful tv land of ignorance. Which MANY of them do.

Fortunately, this is where people like Alex Jones are beneficial to our society. They inform people that THEY ARE NOT CRAZY. They are NOT FOOLS. They are NOT STRANGE for thinking alternatively. In fact, the ability to become mentally independent is one of Alex's power ballads.

Through a community, one field of thought can spring into a multitude very rapidly. You can learn about 911, then move onto Bilderberg. Or you can learn about Egyptian tombs and find your way to aliens. It's just a matter of opening your mind to one, and the dominoes will begin to fall. Things connect, things disconnect. Your mind is constantly being challenged and just like any muscle, it will get sore. But I digress.

A closing statement. Alex's show continues to wake up the single-fielded free-thinkers who would otherwise fade back into sleep. Which is great. While he's consistently adding new and interesting fields to an ever expanding awareness level of everyone. How can this be a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac

If you are asking this question legitimately than unfortunately there is a suspicion that you, yourself, may have not ENTIRELY woken up yet. Please do not take that as an insult. One of the first attributes of an awakened individual is a keen alertness in at least ONE field of thought. Maybe you have one. But it's not easily visible to me, within this thread.

Wow! That is quite a statement for not being an insult. You have surmised that I have no knowledge of science, history, literature, art, anything at all due to my contributions in this thread about Alex Jones? I am not sure I have had the opportunity to demonstrate anything to you other than my ability to hear what this liar says and then look it up.

Of course this begs a question for you to answer, "What fields do you consider yourself to be keen on?" Please answer that. Seriously. I'm very curious.

How would it be relevant? If I were a structural engineer, how would that help you out here? Why are you concerned about me and what I am proficient with anyway? How will that help make Jones seem honest?

It is a poor man's argument to worry about my personal qualities outside this discussion than to actually present a cogent argument in favor of your stance.

I would suggest that the only thing I have seen from you in this thread is the ability to deflect and distract. My cat is good at that too. Do not take that as an insult. I am just saying that given what you have presented in this thread, you appear as smart as my cat. No offense. I will not bother to ask what schools you went to or what your education is in. I could care less what you are good at, bad at, or enjoy doing in your free time. None of that makes a difference.

If you want to get to know people, join a dating site.

My personal feelings on being awake depend on a domino effect of logic.

Of course. All good truths rely on tricks of logic.

A person under mind manipulation of some sort can actually free themselves for the first time. But only when they open their mind to at least one subject. And through one act of thinking rationally and/or logically on their own, they can wake up. Keep in mind, that they are only awake to one field of thought. One topic.

Awesome. Save it for the hippies that buy admission to your class. If you can prove Alex is not a liar, go for it. If you want to give sermons on being awake, write a book and see if I buy it.

Also, one unfortunate aspect to this, is that it may ultimately leave them very isolated and removed from their society and culture (which are still under manipulation). Of course, this still only pertains to one field of conversation. It becomes clear that, that person doesn't have to feel like an outcast. They simply have to FORGET what they just learned and they can return to the wonderful tv land of ignorance. Which MANY of them do.

Man, all this evidence and proof of Alex honesty is overwhelming...or is it severely lacking? Yes, lacking. Let's go with that.

Fortunately, this is where people like Alex Jones are beneficial to our society. They inform people that THEY ARE NOT CRAZY. They are NOT FOOLS. They are NOT STRANGE for thinking alternatively. In fact, the ability to become mentally independent is one of Alex's power ballads.

By telling them that every crazy thing they ever felt like believing is true, even if it contradicts the crazy things they tell other people are also true. Still no facts though.

Through a community, one field of thought can spring into a multitude very rapidly. You can learn about 911, then move onto Bilderberg. Or you can learn about Egyptian tombs and find your way to aliens. It's just a matter of opening your mind to one, and the dominoes will begin to fall. Things connect, things disconnect. Your mind is constantly being challenged and just like any muscle, it will get sore. But I digress.

You need Alex for these things and you question my mental capacity? Sorry if you need a daddy to pull you to the bowl and show you what and where food is but that is not my issue. I listen to Alex for entertainment but he has not introduced on things about any of what you listed to me. The things he introduces are the things I have to look up and cannot find. Got that warehouse address for me?

A closing statement. Alex's show continues to wake up the single-fielded free-thinkers who would otherwise fade back into sleep. Which is great. While he's consistently adding new and interesting fields to an ever expanding awareness level of everyone. How can this be a bad thing?

Your entire post is a prime example of how this is a bad thing. You called me stupid in so many words. You told me I was not as awake as you. You went on and on about being awake.

You failed to address my question, prove he is not a liar about the example I offered. You failed to present any argument as to why Alex was the least bit worth listening to.

All you did was call me stupid and ramble on about being awake. Go pat yourself on the back for that and blindly follow more lies if you like.

I will continue to listen and continue to look up his lies. You believe them blindly and have no argument for why. Cool. Go be blind and save your thinly veiled insults for people not bright enough to catch them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Alex wakes people up but is not 100%. I understand why many people don't like him and feel he's probably deceiving his audience. He accuses Glenn Beck of portraying most things correctly and then steering his audience off a cliff when it really counts. Alex might be guilty of that very thing himself at times.

Look at it from someone's point of view that's tuning into Alex for the first time, what do you hear?
- An incessant need to shape every subject...unless it's a celebrity.
- Will pander to anyone with the slightest celebrity. bar none.
- A complete ego maniac. I'm not a tough guy, and then talk about how tough he is for 20 minutes.
- Ridiculous infantile voices (it is show business after all right)
- The most fear based product line on the planet, complete with deep booming voices on every other ad.
- A gold broker who owns the company pitching his products every hour with Alex never and I mean NEVER saying anything but BUY it.
- Religious opinions (lately) that are clearly to draw in more bible thumpers. I don't blame him, they've proven to follow almost anyone this way.

If you can get past these and other annoyances, you hear things that you otherwise would probably not hear about anywhere else. It's really interesting and unbelievable at times.

But what if he wasn't telling you the WHOLE story. What if he had his own agenda? Who doesn't for that matter? Some people recognize this and are angry that so many who claim to have "woken up" are again putting their faith into a media personality and not questioning things. You SHOULD be questioning Alex. You should be questioning everything unless you don't mind the consequences.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
- Religious opinions (lately) that are clearly to draw in more bible thumpers. I don't blame him, they've proven to follow almost anyone this way.

I pick him up on a Christian radio station. Well semi-christian. They do have Catholic specific shows as well. I am just curious if that is the only network that carries him or if in other places he is on different types channels. He is often a guest on a show later on with Dr. Stan on the same network.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
forum.prisonplanet.com...

I listen to it here commercial free.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There is no commercial free version of his show.

Have your overpriced gold yet?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

There is no commercial free version of his show.

Have your overpriced gold yet?

It's a commercial free version. A listener records the show and edits out all the commercials then posts them a few hours after it airs. It's the only way I can listen to it. and yes the way they sell gold is shameless.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It's a commercial free version. A listener records the show and edits out all the commercials then posts them a few hours after it airs. It's the only way I can listen to it. and yes the way they sell gold is shameless.

You kind of missed my point. Aside from dedicating the entire third hour of his show to selling gold, he slips it in every chance he gets. Edit out all the commercials you like but apparently even you understand he is still trying to sell you gold. Get what I am saying?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You kind of missed my point. Aside from dedicating the entire third hour of his show to selling gold, he slips it in every chance he gets. Edit out all the commercials you like but apparently even you understand he is still trying to sell you gold. Get what I am saying?

Of course he is. Maybe you should read what I posted, "even you" can see some agreement.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Of course he is. Maybe you should read what I posted, "even you" can see some agreement.

I guess I missed what you meant by

It's a commercial free version.
I took it to mean that it was a version, free of commercials. I was arguing that is not possible and you want me to re-read it to see where you agree with me?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Seriously, is this that difficult to understand?

Technically, it IS commercial free. He doesn't remove the "built in" endorsements obviously, but it's much more tolerable without the pre-recorded commercials. My point was I agree Alex should not be trusted completely, nor anyone else for that matter, but there is still useful information within the show despite all the ads, some see it, some don't.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Seriously, is this that difficult to understand?

Sigh....apparently.

Technically, it IS commercial free.

Nope. Technically it has not 3rd party paid advertisements. There is a difference.

He doesn't remove the "built in" endorsements obviously, but it's much more tolerable without the pre-recorded commercials.

I am not sure what you do not understand. I fully understand what cutting the ads out means. It almost seems like you do as well...up until you get argumentative and insist that it is commercial free. I get it, the ADS BETWEEN THE SHOW are gone. I GOT THAT THE FIRST TIME!

I was simply remarking that there is no COMMERCIAL FREE version of his show because he is ALWAYS SELLING SOMETHING. Get it????? After 3 tries, I doubt it. Do you often take that word of the man asking you to pay him for the solutions to the problems he just told you about?

My point was I agree Alex should not be trusted completely, nor anyone else for that matter, but there is still useful information within the show despite all the ads, some see it, some don't.

I got that too. Yet for some reason you want to argue about commercials. I do not get it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's just semantics. Not worth an argument. It's a "commercial" any way you slice it. He builds it into his show because that's his boss, anyone else would have to pay.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's a "commercial" any way you slice it.

Yeah, that is what I said. Thanks for arguing with me pointlessly for post after post only to inform me of what I originally said to you. Nice chatting with you. Hope to see you around some other forum.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's my opinion that alex is pretty open minded, except where religion is concerned.

From a pagan perspective, all his rantings about occult stuff and sacrificies and wiccans being part of the NWO conspiracy is really just very concrete religious thinking at work.

I'm not part of the NWO. Pagans were protesting Bohemian grove before he ever got there. They aren't part of it either.

He's just got this Army of Christ with us or against us hang up. He probably can't help it.

It doesn't mean that he is not drawing lines to connect dots that need to be connected all over the page...he just has a big blind spot. Blind faith maybe.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
To understand jones you need only see his youtube page and his friends list.Find the military connections.Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join