It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles, Cymatics and the Fractal Universe.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

A long time ago I came to the conclusion that these crop-circles must be made by a stationary satelite above england. Somekind of exotic particle- microwave beam weapon, a product of the starwars initiative. They are much to complex to be made by some elderly (or student) pranksters.

Maybe it is interesting to investigate why such a weapon should be, from strategic point of view, be placed above England.

Some dude is having fun behind a computer and pulling everybodies leg. Maybe this guy is ordered making these circles being part of a bigger plan which must in the end lead to confusion. I do not know...up to now it seems all harmless, but the attention of the world as been drawn.....that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
...and here I was, sitting in my favorite chair watching yet another story about Crop Circles, when all of a sudden it hit me!..I had just gotten into Cymatics earlier today and BINGO!, the light snapped on...That`s it,I thought, the circles were created through some means of Cymatics. Who, how or when is the real puzzle. I thought I had come up with the Grand Answer, until I opened up this thread and saw 300 plus replies on the same idea. Crazy me, for having thought I was going to be a super star at solving the Crop Circle question!. Oh well, it`s good to know that we`re not all asleep out there... Maybe next time..., although, according to Phil Schneider(Underground Bases), maybe they`re coming from Under THERE instead of Up There!...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join