It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop chokes 13yr. old! *must see*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome to your police state America!
This is police brutality at its finest.
Abusing kids for riding skateboards?
Welcome to 1984!

Video here
www.youtube.com...

Cops attacking childeren?!
WTF!

[edit on 6/26/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
woww so horrible I hate the police ignorant fool thinks being a cop is any better than being a skateboarder

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think these cops here need to get a grip they are losing touch with reality. Im sure it was wrong but jeewiz take a chill pill guys.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i hope that cop gets whats coming to him. There is no reason to justify using violence against little kids that are no threat to anyone. Lets hope their lawyer is drawing up the docs right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That is absolutly rediclus I saw nothing of what that cop claimed other than the one kid running away. Even then the stupid idiot cop left the one kid hand cuffed sitting on the sidewalk as he ran after the other kid. This was abuse if I ever saw it and this cop should be stripped of his badge and then let the dad of the kid beat the utter living tar out of that cop I know I would if that was my kid.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Holy Crap that pissed me off! First off. good for the one kid who ran and got away. serves that fat piece of human excremate chicken s Po-Lice officer right. fat piece of turd. that guy is lower than whale crap in my book and should be bludgeoned over the kidneys and then shot in the liver so he can die a slow and painful death. piece of whale crap.

Hey here's a clue! stop sowing public decent and anger. and actually solve real crime. you know the stuff that that 13 year old parents are PAYING YOUR STUPID ASS TO DO!!! Arresting anybody for skateboarding? what a waste of my money that I am giving you mr. po-lice officer in good faith to serve the public good. not make more money on the side for an economy that shouldn't even exist and is sorta immoral you pricks. my money not yours! you spend it the way us tax payers tell you. not the way your limped dicked insecure ass decides. whats the matter couldn't feel in control of your own life so your going to f with others. insecure pricks!

I could spot about 5 things in that video that could have gotten that small town hick police department bankrupt for eternity if I were to pass that video on to even one of the several bazillion lawyers who could make mince meat of that hopefully soon to be broke cop.

I'll spray you with mace.....ohhhh....fine you do that officer. Got bad news for you though. your dick is still half the size of a cashew nut and twice as shriveled. what a pussy that cop was. couldn't even subdue a 13 year old that weighs 120 lbs. whats next you going to unload all 14 rounds of your no name matched federal 9 mm rounds into an emaciated homeless 65 year old homeless lady with a screwdriver....going to shoot 9 times a woman sleeping in her car through the winshield....going to attempt to kill an innocent witness by shooting him point blank in the head to cover your own crimes...oh wait. you already have....dumb ass chicken s cops.

How come cops aren't ever there to counter, fix, solve, or help defeat crime. every time something goes down they're not there. But fail to come to a complete stop on a sunday in a 15 mile an hour zone while making a right turn and you have to pay somebody $150. shoot and kill someone walk away calmly and you'll probably never even get questioned from the incompetent police. What excuse does the police have for the hollywood shootout. ohhh they have AK-47s. so what. thats an excuse!!!!!!! so do about 4 other people that lived within a 2 block radius of that bank. your lazy dumb asses couldn't think ahead to have maybe 1 or 2 308 shooting long guns in your inventory.

But then again cops are the same untrained gunmen that when surrounding a 5MPH SUV in broad daylight a half dozen officers from 15 feet away unloaded into the SUV. 91 shots fired. Know how many actually hit the driver. 4 thats called incompetent and that stupid cop in that video just prooved how petty and puny cops really are.

do something that actually helps the community. think real long and hard. are you actually helping? probably not nearly as much as they have brainwashed you to think. criminals have a saying. only complete screw ups ever get caught by the law. cause the law is so aloof and yes socially retarded that it doesn't take much to outwit them. Police departments are always "short a man" and thats why they can't respond to any real crime. but thats a crock BS. cops don't make money solving crime thats why they don't. they go out and harass commuters who are actually supporting the economy and community and arresting kids-important word there KIDS! for skateboarding, which btw is not a crime.

apc

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Skate or Die...

Preferably die.

While I am all for the abuse of skaters, I prefer tossing sticks in front of them or scaring them with blowhorns.

That cop deserves to have his skull caved in... and live... with the subsequent brain damage.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, but you forgot one thing -- if you like order you need to use force sometimes. I am sure kids will watch where they skate next time.

Cmon you are all against this cop, but tell me, in which USA city can you go out in the evening without being afraid someone may rob you or attack you?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Holy crap is right. To use this much force on 13 year old kids for skateboarding is just ridiculous. Yes they all started to run, but from seeing how this officer handled it, I would of ran too. If I was there, I would have probably lost it on him when he grabbed that young girl like that. That was completely unnecessary. And the crowds reactions too. I can think of things far worse a 13 year old could be doing than riding a skateboard on a sidewalk. I'm glad this is all on tape.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
besides going after skateboarders is facisim. isn't that a crime too? seriously why not chase down all the idiots that ride their bikes on the sidewalk and through crosswalks. thats really really illegal. I can't do that with my car can I? Legally you can't do that with a bicycle either all the same laws apply to cars and bicycles. how come cops aren't chasing down and beating the crap out of bike riders? oh yeah cause bike riders doing dangerous stupid stuff on side walks is ok. a kid getting around on a skateboard is the scum of the earth. yeah right...STUPID FACIST COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apc

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not in my state, Missouri:

300.347. Riding bicycle on sidewalks, limitations - motorized bicycles prohibited.

1. No person shall ride a bicycle upon a sidewalk within a business district;

(2) Whenever any person is riding a bicycle upon a sidewalk, such person shall yield the right-of-way to any pedestrian and shall give audible signal before overtaking and passing such pedestrian;

(3) No person shall ride a motorized bicycle upon a sidewalk.

Skaters damage property. Handrails are for hands. Want to tear stuff up? Go to a skate park or build your own rail to grind on.

Again I think the cop deserves a beating, but there's a reason skaters are a problem.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
in LA it's illegal to ride you bicycle on the side walk or through a cross walk. One day one of those idiots is going to go 20MPH right over the hood of my car at the bottom of a freeway offramp. but then again thats why you don't ride your bike on the sidewalk but in the street, and guess what NOT opposite of the flow of traffic. thats illegal too.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by BASSPLYR]

apc

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well... I am glad my state is not like LA. I ride my bike a lot to save gas and there's some areas, mainly thuglands, where I ride on the sidewalk so that I don't get run over.

I don't see what riding on the sidewalk has to do with landing on your hood though. If some moron doesn't look to make sure a car isn't coming when crossing a street, that's their fault for being stupid regardless of where they were riding. And children I would expect to stay on the sidewalk if one is available and traffic is more than extremely light. Growing up I was taught that you stay on the sidewalk if there's traffic and when crossing a street get off and walk the bike across.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Iam curious as to where this happened and if they do indeed have a no-skateboarding on the sidewalk rule.I'm sure you all heard the two boys at the end of the video say" Happy skateboarders day" What was that about? Perhaps they planned this little stunt to see if they would get arrested.No Iam not condoning the actions of the cop.Someone definitely forgot the sugar in his double- double and ripped off his donut.Seriously, how did the cop not know the entire thing was being recorded?Too full of rage I suppose.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I'm all about riding the bicycle it's a great tool. I just can't stand the guy riding his bike at flank speed on the sidewalk in the twilight hours not looking before they fly through the cross walk and I'm trying to make a right turn of the bottom of a freeway offramp. One day one of em is going to hit my car and fly right across my hood, most likely into another car thats to the immediate left of me only to get hurt worse by their vehicle.

Also, don't ride your bike the wrong way on the street. not safe. head on collisions on a bicycle I'm sure are much worse than getting tapped from the back by a car.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I watched the video, and many other "cop - skateboarding videos" after that.. And i've come to the conclusion... Wow, cops are real "A" holes when it comes to wheels and carboard..

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Even security guards at the hospital are hard asses, acting like they were gunna eff me up. I was like look I am on the sidewalk so eat my ass!

they followed me down the sidewalk to where my friends where then they saw I had 5 other ppl with me they lost that bravado real quick.

That video infuriated me.

amerika ist krieg!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here's my take on it. Police officers don't make the laws. POlice officers enforce the laws. With that being said, you don't see in the video what happened before. You dont se if the cop was provoked, you only get one side of the story.
You know what a cops main goal is while being on duty? To go home alive. Cops don't know if you are carrying a weapon. They aren't going to assume you are not. They risk their lives everyday just by going to their job.
Are there bad cops, sure. But you can also say there's bad people as well who would like nothing more then to kill a cop, hurt his family or hurt his fellow officers. Cops are harassed on a daily basis. I'm sure those skateboarders weren't entirely 100% innocent.
Also it doesn't matter your age, these teenagers knew better. If a cop tells you to stop, freeze, stop resisting you need to do it. Otherwise it's another charge tacked onto whatever you were being charged with in the first place.
If there's a no skateboard policy and these kids broke the rules and the officer more then likely did give a warning, because face it, that type of charge isn't worth taking paper on. I'm willing to bet the cop said hey get off the boards, the kids made a comment to the cop and hence the kid got what was coming. If he simply stopped, none of that probably would've happened.
People like to say cops are bad, there shouldn't be any cops. But who do you call when you got your car stolen, you got raped, someone stabbed you. A cop. Next time something happens to you, call your local crackhead instead of a cop because I'm sure that will be so much better.
And in case you're wondering, how do I know all this information, because I'm married to a wonderful police officer.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
awww how nice. ohhh fuzzywuzzy.

still there are dickhead cops regardless of whomever you married.

I've never had a cop help me, I even asked one for direction and he didnt know crap... Funneh part is he was coming out of a donut shop.

cant make crap like that up.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If you read above, I said there are bad ones. Also, your attitude also comes into play on whether he's gonna be nice to you or not. If you did something wrong, own up to it. Take the warning, ticket and go. If you're gonna get all bent and mouth off, then you deserve what you get.

Thanks for the fuzzy wuzzy sarcasm, it was so sweet of you!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join