It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season Two)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the BTS Television Heroes Season Two Discussion thread. Here you will find news, info, theories, and general discussion on the second season of the NBC hit show, Heroes.

Click here for the Season One thread

Heroes Season Two begins on Monday September 24th.

New Cast:
  • Dania Ramirez as Maya.
  • Nick D’Agosto as West. West will be Claires boyfriend in season two. He will have powers but it has not been revealed what they would be.
  • David Anders as Takezo Kensei.
  • Barry Shabaka Henley as Detective Fuller, a New York police officer.
  • Holt McCallany will play Ricky, the ringleader of a group of Irish thugs.
  • Eriko Tamura will play a Japanese princess.
  • Lyndsy Fonseca and Dianna Agron will play Southern California cheerleaders where Claire is expected to move.

Stay tuned for more info and updates as they come along. Please do feel free to add news when you see it and your own theories.

• posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
    link   
    HEROES Ends Early This Season!! ORIGINS To Air After The HEROES Season Finale In April!!

Heroes: Origins was originally intended to be a 6 episode spin off featuring a new super powered character each week and was to air during Heroes Season Two's mid-season hiatus.
    Not the plan is to run it after Season Two is over.

[edit on 21/6/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
    link   
    Things I've heard:

David Anders' character will be named Kane, and it is said that he is "1,000 years old."

Claire's new boyfriend West supposedly has "a very cool superpower."

Some other roles supposedly in casting:
    - A pretty and kind elementary school teacher
    - A hippie-ish high school chemistry teacher
    - A Kinko's store manager
    - A California high school girl who isn't especially athletic.

And finally sad news...Director Greg Beeman has said in his blog that some of the people who appeared to be dead in the first season finale will, in fact, remain dead.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:41 PM
    link   
    So is Peter and Nathan gonna be back? Hopefully Sylar will stay in the sewer for the entire season 2.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Amelie
    So is Peter and Nathan gonna be back?

I don't think so. Check this out.

www.superherohype.com...

Q: Are Adrian and Milo coming back?
    Adrian Pasdar: I'm Adrian Pasdar and I play Nathan Petrelli. I played Nathan Petrelli. No, I think Tim said so clearly before that on this show, anything can happen. I'm very happy to be up here today, but we're just going to have to wait and see.

Q: Theoretically, if the Petrelli brothers were to return this season, would they look like this as opposed to Milo having bangs and Adrian being clean shaven?
    Pasdar: I shaved this morning. Nobody tells me anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:13 AM
    link   

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:33 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
    This thread is desperate need of an update or two.

More Trek for Heroes as “Uhura” Lands a Reoccurring Role.

Heroes Season 2 Pictures!

Thanks for the update, I hope the writers are able to maintain the high level of story telling and will not suffer from any 2nd year ....... (I don't want to say it)

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
    link   
    Here is a sweet promo for Season 2.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    link   
    We just watched season one on dvd this past week. I must say it was extremely well written out. It made us stay up til 1am to finish a disc LOL I cant wait til season 2 and the series spin off as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
    link   
    Here's another preview for the upcoming season

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
    link   
    I am SO excited for this to come back. I didn't watch the 1st season at first but then a friend downloaded the episodes for me so I could catch up. I watched the whole season in a week. It definitely lived up to the hype. I'm very interested to see what they do for this season. I'm kind of glad they are following the format of 24 and doing a new storyline each season so new people can pick it up more easily. (Unlike Lost, which I LOVE, but it gets hard to keep track of everything after so many seasons)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
    link   

Originally posted by RealOrNot
    I am SO excited for this to come back. I didn't watch the 1st season at first but then a friend downloaded the episodes for me so I could catch up. I watched the whole season in a week. It definitely lived up to the hype. I'm very interested to see what they do for this season. I'm kind of glad they are following the format of 24 and doing a new storyline each season so new people can pick it up more easily. (Unlike Lost, which I LOVE, but it gets hard to keep track of everything after so many seasons)

It really is a great show, and if you miss it, nbc puts wach show on the web the next day. There is also a comic book they post which adds a lot of back story.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:14 PM
    link   
    Saw the last preview and when Claire said "No way" thats what I thought when I first saw the episode of Hero's lastyear.

It was so complex and the story line moved fast it was hard for me to take it in so I didn't watch the rest of the season. But I'm looking forward to the new season to see if there's any improvements.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
    link   
    Four Months Later, the first episode of season two is up on imdb.com and it lists both Milo V. and Adrian P. as cast members, along with Sylar so I would guess it is safe to assume they will appear on the show in some form or another.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:11 PM
    link   
    Yeah I also recall seeing an ad where Nathan has a big beard like he's been on Survivor or something

All is good no one is dead it seems.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    i remember seeing HEROS previews and never gave it any thought.. then i got the whole episode 1 and watched them back to back in a few say's and i was hooked... now i cant wait for the new stuff to come out... great show!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:16 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
    Four Months Later, the first episode of season two is up on imdb.com and it lists both Milo V. and Adrian P. as cast members, along with Sylar so I would guess it is safe to assume they will appear on the show in some form or another.

Ooohh thanks for the update!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
    link   
    Ahoy matey!
    Here are seven video clips of the next episode of Heroes, "Four Months Later."

I'm too lazy to copy the YouTube code over here but you can check them out on me blog.

thebraxcave.com...

Don't go if ye be avoidin spoilers.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:48 PM
    link   
    Five more days! Five more days!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
    Yeah I also recall seeing an ad where Nathan has a big beard like he's been on Survivor or something

All is good no one is dead it seems.

I'm glad the characters are back, I hope the story doesn't suffer from trying to keep characters alive though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join