It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 may start on 9/9/2007

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Invasion of Iraq began on 3/20/2003 exactly 555 days after 9/11/2001.

Madrid bombings exactly 911 days after 9/11, on 3/11/2004.

London attack on 7/7/2005 (2+5 = 7) --> 777.

That's on purpose and not coincidence.

Maybe WW3 will start on 9/9/2007 (2+7 = 9) --> 999, which is 666 upside down.

World War 3 is planned according to this Illuminati info:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… (...)

Check the link, also check this one too.

When you compare this to news today, it all matches! Wake up...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You need to remove Damien from your avatar, that boy is spooky!

But seriously, my birthday is Sept 10th. The twin towers fell the day after and now you are saying WWIII is going to happen the day before. Why is it terrible things happen when I get a year older?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
You need to remove Damien from your avatar, that boy is spooky!

But seriously, my birthday is Sept 10th. The twin towers fell the day after and now you are saying WWIII is going to happen the day before. Why is it terrible things happen when I get a year older?

My sons birthday is Sept 10th too.
seems like a bad deal!
I think the numerology of the illuminati is well known.
the start of world war three...with all the crap in the palestine, who knows?
I do believe the middle east is the key to bible prophecy and world stability.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My b-day is Sept 1st,at least I get to celebrate before the fireworks start.I keep hearing about ww3 starting on such and such a date but it always comes and goes.Nobody knows,hopefully it will never happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Invasion of Iraq began on 3/20/2003 exactly 555 days after 9/11/2001.

Madrid bombings exactly 911 days after 9/11, on 3/11/2004.

London attack on 7/7/2005 (2+5 = 7) --> 777.

That's on purpose and not coincidence.

Maybe WW3 will start on 9/9/2007 (2+7 = 9) --> 999, which is 666 upside down.

World War 3 is planned according to this Illuminati info:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… (...)

Check the link, also check this one too.

When you compare this to news today, it all matches! Wake up...

i don't understand the connections between these numbers and how you came to 9/9/07????

i am prob just missing something, i just don't see the pasttern. maybe the 911 days after 9/11 is throwing me off. can you explain

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In numerology you add multiple digits to get a number, zero is ignored. For example, 2005 -> 2 + 5 = 7; 2007 -> 2 + 7 = 9 and so on. If you get 2 or more digits, you may repeat the procedure.

Some interesting numbers around 9/11 (link):

* The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
* After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
* Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
* The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
* Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
( and UN building looks like monolith from 2001, hehe )

World War 1, ended on the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month in 1918.

Yes, also Apollo 11 landed on the Moon.

Ben, cmon.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thanks for the explanation. i got it now

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeffNR
i don't understand the connections between these numbers and how you came to 9/9/07????

Basically you just keep throwing math at the date until you find some way to get it to match up with numbers in prophecy. I have yet to ever see these types of predictions pan out up to this point, and these connections only seem to be made after the fact with any reliability. I am surprised that the OP did not mention the other date between now and then…

07/07/07

Otherwise known as 777...
Which is the Mark of God that stands in contrast to 666, the Mark of the Beast.
777 is the Number of both Perfection and Completion, so expect to hear a lot of folks talking about there being a rapture on that date. 666 is the mark of the beast, and of man as each number falls short of perfection/completion.

[edit on 6/16/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Agreed, the start of almost WW3 is planned, but it is culminated in the peace treaty of Daniel 9.

The Illuminati know the Lord has promised them this time in their evil SUN, and they are working to get it together exactly and in His Time, because it is written in stone and can't be evaded, as it is the LORD'S WILL and PROPHECY. Only who's side we are on is in the balance.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
however if this is truly illumanti information then we should not underestimate this they may be false or they may be a very intelligent adversary

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The invasion of Iraq started 555 days after 9/11? Umm, so? What's so special about the number, other than it has the number 5 repeated 3 times?

The number of 11 has always intrigued me though, it seems to pop up all the time. It popping up all over the place is more than a coincidence, though I hate to think that there is something 'behind the scenes' manipulating our lives.

Intriguing post and theory, but I think that alot of this adding numbers up is just grabbing at straws to find an answer.

I'll eat my hat if World War 3 if starts on that date that has been calculated.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I heard a theory that the three evil numbers are 9, 11 and 13 and any multiple of those numbers are also evil. I'm just going by what I heard.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can I suggest that numbers are not evil, but they can show patterns and ratio's as even the Lord uses them over and over again.

if numbers were evil, then we could even get paranoid counting.... and such is not the case.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

My birthday is March 21, the Iraq war started the day before my birthday o_O.

I am waiting to see if anything happens on 07/07/07 first. My assumption is that the terror plot on JFK Airport that was stopped would have taken place on 7/7/7. I'm sure there are backups though.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Maybe WW3 will start on ....

We are already in WWIII. Those things you listed are battles WITHIN the greater war - WWIII.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My mothers birthday is 9/11 mine is 9/9 go figure

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hmm I dunno if you guys realized but a war big enough to be considered a world war is going on in the middle east as we speak....

They are basically taking over the whole region little by little and placing military bases and outposts. Conquering that region, they are moving towards Iran.

This is pretty much the start of a world war 3.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Hmm I dunno if you guys realized but a war big enough to be considered a world war is going on in the middle east as we speak....

Is it? I've always been a little fuzzy on what qualifies as a World War. I remember reading one post on here that stated we are actually entering the fourth World War and that the Cold War was the third. Looking quickly at a few definitions online it seems we are still at two though.

"A war engaged in by all or most of the principal nations of the world"
"A war in which the major nations of the world are involved"
"A war in which most of the major world powers take part"

'Most' generally means a majority, maybe if Russia or China gets involved? Who's call is it for it to be an "official" World War anyways?

[edit on 6/17/2007 by somedude]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
omg WW3 on that date ooo crap man

and how are you certan that their will be a WW3 and that ittl be on that date?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree WWIII has already begun. This time it will be fought in a completely different way.
It has begun I say because never in my life time have I seen so much antagonism created to divide people and separate nations even within their own boundaries.
The elite tout their views on depopulization openly and the decolonization process is well under foot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join