It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She is leaving me next Saturday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't post as often as I used to. Partially because my internet had to be turned off because of my sister got addicted to the internet. :bnghd: But that's not what's bothering me. My girlfriend is leaving me to go back to Hong Kong for good, and I am not dealing with it as well as people think. When she finally told me that she was leaving, she cried for 3 hours.
I did my best to comfort her by licking the tears off her face (OKAY, that's a little out of context. I recently introduced her to South Park and she became a big fan of it. To understand what I did, watch Scott Tenormann must die! Why I did it is up for debate...) and telling her stupid jokes to try and cheer her up. She eventually calmed down, but it disheartened me to know that she'd miss me that much. If circumstances were different, like I messed up or something then it'd be alright. I could attribute blame to myself (or to her) for this relationship ending. She has already got a job in Hong Kong. Teaching kids how to speak English. I pray that she meets someone. I just wish I was it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well I have to say Love makes the world go round but it also makes it spin out of control.
I hope your able to find your bearings.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sorry man thats all I can say, so anyway how old are you?

YOU SEEM YOUNG SO JUST REMIND YOU AND HER THAT AS PAINFUL AS THAT SEESM THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD AND BOTH OF YOU WILL MAKE IT

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a few billion fish in the sea.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Harsh...

My girlfriend is leaving me to go back to Hong Kong for good, and I am not dealing with it as well as people think.

Why is she leaving? Family? Maybe you can keep in touch with her through the internet. I don't know, maybe even sign her up for ATS.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Her student visa has ran out. She's actually sleeping behind me, whilst I type this up. She has a unique way of snoring. Anyways...Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out. But I'm happy to be with her tonight. Lysergic is right about there being loads of fish in the sea, but I don't want anyone else. I just feel so happy to have known her, but so sad that I'm losing her. We'll try and keep touch, but we'll try seeing other people.

I'm still young at 20, but it feels so bloody right. If only she was Scottish, then it'd be well and good.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Then get on a plane and come out here!!

That's what I did, been here 5 years now.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Get her pregnant! Just kidding.
I'm sorry you're losing your lady. That really sucks. Be assured that you will find another. Dude, you're 20. When she leaves, go out and screw anything that moves! You'd be amazed about the theraputic value of meaningless sex. Good luck Amigo. Keep your head up. It will get better.

SR

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I concur get her pregnant or give her a nasty STD so she won't be going anywhere fast for the rest of her life. Other than that don't worry dude now you can do all the cool stuff like have threesomes and zillions of one night stands until you find someone new.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken

Harsh...

such is the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why don't you follow her ?

Doesn't she want you to ?

Hong Kong isn't the other end of the world... Oh okay then I lied, but if she means that much why not go there ?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Why don't you follow her ?

Doesn't she want you to ?

Hong Kong isn't the other end of the world... Oh okay then I lied, but if she means that much why not go there ?

That's funny coming from someone where the sheep out number the people 12 to 1.

Baaaaaa!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It used to be 30 to 1. We ate them.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was thinking about it, but the amount of money involved is too steep for me, for I am hopelessly poor. Plus I'm not into threesomes. I don't like sharing. Anyways, she left me at Glasgow Airport last week, and that sucked. Still, it could've been worse.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

It used to be 30 to 1. We ate them.

Ha ha Not so sure about that!

Dude it costs 300 pounds for a return flight, and if you book early with Oasis you can get them dirt cheap.

So money really shouldn't be an issue, even spotty grungy hurbet students can get 5 pound an hour at Maccy D's.

If she means that much to you.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OMG go there with her... i wish i could go back i love it there my dad is originally from hong kong. We have a house there in the new territories.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You can let this one go. Trust me, it sucks. In my case, I've had to leave the girl I was in love with because of my job. It's about the same circumstances. You gotta find a way to go with her. Even if you have to pawn off everything you own to go with her. Trust me on this, you wont regret it.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
let her go man, don't ever go around the world for a woman afew years ago my girlfriend moved to england and her parents paid for me to visit her to cut a long story short we broke up while i was there and we were perfectly fine leading up to me arriving. time and distance changes people.

that was the last time id ever spend 21 hours on a plane just to see a woman. live and learn i guess

top topics

join