It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you willing to accept NWO? (and avoid WW3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Let's face it and be real. World War 3 is imminent and it's main goal is to force Israel and Arab nations to mutually destroy each other. Look at news and you will see it's boiling already, ready for next holocaust.

Second goal is to destroy Christianity and atheism, most important is destruction of Christianity. Exhausted and demoralized people, tired of all killings and wars and arguing will then accept new order.

New order is not meant to be communist regime but similar to republic with responsible leaders, not with corporate elite as most fear.

Now, let's say you have a choice, accept NWO now or wait for all this to happen and accept it later. What do you think would be best? You think people are capable of letting go of religion and Jews are capable of being less greedy?

It's interesting and maybe, if enough people abandon old, new society could be established without World War 3 and millions of dead. I think WW3 is inevitable since people are so stupid you need to kill millions in order to send a simple message. Sad, but true.

Read Pike's Letter to Mazzini and this article for information of WW3 plans. Compare with current news and you will see it all matches. Also check Thunder Over Zion video. God is not protecting Jerusalem!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Jews are capable of being less greedy?--No need for that comment really, a complete generalisation. How is accepting the supposed Nwo going to prevent world war 3? There would still be war.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Now, let's say you have a choice, accept NWO now or wait for all this to happen and accept it later. What do you think would be best?

The lessons that WWIII will bring are lessons that humans need to learn.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The lessons that WWIII will bring are lessons that humans need to learn.

Yes, i agree but... Point of all this is to change society globally, to enter new era, more technologically advanced, peaceful and spiritual.

But still, if all this is created in order to change people, why not accepting it without bloodshed? Maybe people are not willing to believe or to abandon things they like, even if abandoning them would serve greater good. It seems all warnings and educating people is in vain since they are still too primitive to stop killing without more killing.

Peruvianmonk, about Jews i didn't mean all of them, but out of experience with them i can say they are like that in majority. They don't care much about lying and similar, if that benefits them financially.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hmm your obviously meeting the wrong kind of jews, and the same can be said about all races, if you wanna go down that path. Americans are seen as ignorant and shallow, The English as arrogant, it's silly to typecast everyone. And as for the NWO i am not convinced it exists, and if it does there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If they killed of Chirstianity and all other religions why would they kill of atheism that's all that would be left, atheists

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I dont think you understand what im saying. The world that exist today could never accept a NWO that you are talking about. The middle east will never be a peaceful place as long as Israelis have their own nation there. Either one side or the other will have to be completely destroyed. North Korea would never accept any kind of peace with the West that the NWO you are talking about would call for. I wont even get started about what would need to happen in Africa for your NWO to come about. Then you have India and Pakistsan wanting to nuke eachother.

thats what i mean by The lessons that WWIII will bring are lessons that humans need to learn.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I understood you completely, just i am maybe too optimistic. Well, logically it is possible to change but expecting billions to do that is unreal. We have internet and also other media could help but people are not willing to change. They will go to war and destroy each other over 2 different scriptures or over a little piece of crap land which represents 0.001% of all land they own.

Maybe people want war and violence deep inside and we learn something spiritual after we kill millions. Twisted.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes lets just all lay down like good sheep, let the luciferian shepherds microchip us, steal our children for sex & experiments cause we are all just too weak. Sorry! Not me, I like to eat meat & I'm not paying a tax to breathe.

How about we rise up & get the 'esoteric/exoteric' freemasons/illuminati/jesuit scum behind all this crap. Lets launch a real witch hunt. First we have to take care of all the lawyers, the bar association that protects them, the corrupt politicians which is all of them, don't kid yourself. Disband the United Abominations. No more welfare anything. Outlawing personhood for corporations would be a huge step to a better world. Absolutely no Maritime Admiralty law allowed on the land ever!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan
If they killed of Chirstianity and all other religions why would they kill of atheism that's all that would be left, atheists
There is the proletariat.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan

Technically they couldn't kill off all religions because some religions are aethist such as Buddhism.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The very comment on Jew', and in the space of a few lines the mention of an either or scenario?
Seems a very moot point. The whole concept of War is based on death, supremacy, fear, control, and in some twisted logic. Peace? Did we learn anything for ourselves to say, "ah! Peace at last."
Have you seen peace in your days? Has anyone heard of peace that was any longer than the time it takes for two people to strike blows over a football game? ( I jest of course.) But seriously. New world order. What are we doing now. What order. We assimilate contradiction and spew it out like weeks old milk. The world is changing, we either sink or swim. So far we dog paddle and hope to live another day.
I am not a Jew, but what does that have to do with the point? We see it coming and still whistle in the wind. point fingers of blame, bemoan and grumble aoubt this and that. So we deal, right? Everyday we make choices. That is called freedom for some of us. For others that is a right that is not a given. We step on other peoples toes and then cry when they step on ours. We smile at our enemies and pretend to ourselves that we are good people when we do it. We walk in contradiction all of us.
New world order. Indeed. The world needs order. Make mine a Super Deluxe to go.
But that's just my opinion, don't hate me.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I support the agenda of the NWO for specific reasons, but supporting them will not stop WW3 from happening.. It is part of the agenda, regards...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I support it too, because i see humanity needs to move on. I am just wondering if there is any chance it could happen without so much life loss. How stupid people can be. Even after 2 world wars they still learn nothing. At least majority of people.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't support the NWO, every country has the right to be a separatist nation, besides it's only gonna be ran like a dictatorship for the most part, Hitler used a simliar tactic with France and other countrys because they wanted to avoid so called war during WW2 and he bagan invading anyway, and look how that turned out.

Trust me tho i feel ya on the doom and gloom aspect of what you're saying, the thing is i feel most people do want to be better people even suicide bombers think there doing a ie good cause, now of course there not but if people could get away from the negative aspect of things and put those so called good causes like mass murder uthanization ect ect ect....into legit good causes like trying to help each other out and get this thing straight maybe there could be hope, one can always dream tho right???

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I bet if the whole world were to take some kind of Mind expanding hallucinogen(not going to mention which one) Everyone would get along. Like the Beasty boys say, You gotta fight, for the right, to par-tay.

top topics

join