It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any one got a idea for a New Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Portable EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) device
I would build a hardend (electromagneticially shielded) car and place a large coil or set of coils in the trunk attached to as many capacitors as i could fit in the thing. It would be able to take out anything that has electronics in it, tanks, helicopters, police cars, security and computer systems, cell phones, radios, and even many modern rifles that use laser range finders etc. Put enough power in one you can even wipe out credit cards and access cards

12 ga. mini rockets
little mini rockets that will fit inside any 12ga. shotgun, turning the worlds hillbillies into a formatable foe

ETC (electro thermo chemical) Sniper Rifle
By using electricity to heat the gases that usually propell the projectile to temps that are mucher higher than normal fire arms, you can reach super high velocitys with the projectile.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
controled direct high frequenty gravity puls rifle
using a controlled high frequenty rated gravity pulses directed to shoot or knock down something or body.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
with time release and closure. Plant it where you want it, it goes around for a week and disapears.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
the last post is a good idea.......

but for now...............im stickin with the SR-74

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Computer warfare so in detail: hackers.

Sounds crazy and like bull# but they are already active and doing damn good work. It is just that the "idea" isn't presented and proofed to be true in public so I post it here as my one

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ty, Shoo for the complements. how about tesla coils launched into a flight of jet planes, frying all their systems?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How about a super soaker water gun loaded with "Love Potion Number Nine"?

...I agree with that...

...I have found that the most effective weapon in my arsenal is to love those who hate...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How about a super soaker water gun loaded with "Love Potion Number Nine"?

So then US would have not have to fight Iraq.

Just use the Love shot.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
how about this iv been playing around wi the idea n my head for months but wot would happen if u used a kayack paddle and swapped the blades for realr blades razor sharp then u would have a mega anti infantry weapon

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

I dont know about a weapon....But if 2 countries go to war....Sneak into the opposite country with a box full of hand held grenades, hop into a car, burn around the streets really fast throwing grenades out everywhere. Lots of boom, chaos, destruction in ur wake.

How about instead of that you take some smoke grenades, sneak into theyr ammo suply and change the fuces with those of the frags. Frags have i think around 7 seconds and smokes only have 3........Booom............

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've got a couple ideas... both of them requiring more tech than we currently (think we) have.

How about a portable EMP weapon... something like a rifle or rocket launcher capable of projecting an electromagnetic burst rather than a physical projectile? It would give infantry a decisive advantage over mounted units, and the effect could be attained easily enough by using a magnetic rail system and some sort of focus for the projection...

And, earlier, somebody mentioned a transporter weapon. Excellent idea, but it could be simplified... rather than transporting the whole target to a specified point, why not just transport a good-sized chunk of it to somewhere a few feet away? Just take out a one- or two-cubic-foot area and displace it a yard or two to the right...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I've got a couple ideas... both of them requiring more tech than we currently (think we) have.

How about a portable EMP weapon... something like a rifle or rocket launcher capable of projecting an electromagnetic burst rather than a physical projectile? It would give infantry a decisive advantage over mounted units, and the effect could be attained easily enough by using a magnetic rail system and some sort of focus for the projection...

And, earlier, somebody mentioned a transporter weapon. Excellent idea, but it could be simplified... rather than transporting the whole target to a specified point, why not just transport a good-sized chunk of it to somewhere a few feet away? Just take out a one- or two-cubic-foot area and displace it a yard or two to the right...

That would be sick on enemy troops! Piles of body parts.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Taco's and mexicanbeans and something we in holland call snert.

Eating this may cause extreem danger to its surroundings

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Actually Im working on a design for a Coil gun that shoots out darts. The one problem that it has is the size of the rifle, it is shoulder mounted since it needs a decent sized barrel for accelerating the projectile. The unique aspect about this weapon is that it uses air pressure to begin the projectile acceleration, which will allow it to achieve the needed muzzle velocity.

I am working the design out in CAD right now and will post the rendering once its come along.

some other designs I have floating around my head are a bipedal tank, a hybrid dune buggy, and a few futuristic auto rifle's and sub machineguns.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by daeldren]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
SUPER MEGA RAPID FIRE TOXIC EGG LAUCNHER!
YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this is an idea ma mate thought up a comp attached 2 a amplifier then get it 2 play some really ultrasonic sounds and para it in 2 like out side the bad guys base the guards would all evtually throw up 2 death dogs would go crazy though thats sad

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was thinking of something like the railgun (Stonehenge) from the game Ace Combat 4. The country who possesses such an anti-aircraft weapon would truly dominate the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Plans to roll out a non-lethal landmine that zaps intruders with 50,000 volts were discussed by security experts who met up in California last month
The Taser Area Denial Device is based on the Taser electric shock weapon, widely used by police forces around the world. A pair of darts is fired at intruders from a distance of about seven metres, and a high-voltage electrical pulse is delivered through lightweight metal cables to the darts. The electric shock incapacitates the intruder by overriding their neuromuscular control. It can be wall-mounted and many prisons are interested in their use.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
im very interested(sp?) in the sound weapon. btw, we need to make a gun that shoots doughnuts into my mouth .....mmmmmmm doughnuts........

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
yea ive got an idea, more bullpup designed waepons, the more u look at thing th more compact they seem 2 become, thats y i think maybe more compact weaponry would come in handy like th FNP90, it is compact and is extremely lightweight, it holds a 50 round clip that goes across th top of th gun. I think people should also start expirimenting with caseless ammunition and explosive rounds like th ones that are found in th OICW, uses not only 5.56mm ammunition but also is capable of firing 20mm explosive rounds.
sounds fun lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join