It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw 911-Mysteries video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just seen this video that completely rips apart the 911 Mysteries video to the point that it's almost hysterical. I recommend you all to see it for youself,here is the link.

video.google.com...

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Makes a good point about the steel. I don't disagree with a lot of it, but theres still too many things about that event that don't make sense. How does a passport survive the crash into the towers? Why did flight 93 do a nose dive into the dirt and the wreakage seem to just disappear like the plane that crashed into the pentagon? As Jim Marrs stated, everytime a plane crashes, they piece the plane back together. Why didn't we see any of that? Why did some people say the plane was a military plane with no windows? Why did most all of the debris get shipped off immediately? Wouldn't that debris contain evidence into what really happened? And the most puzzling to me - how could building 7 collapse like that.. fires due to falling debris? I'm not buying that one. Some people say you are being unpatriotic by not accepting the governments explanation on what happened that day, but I think its unpatriotic not to ask questions and figure out what really happened. People wouldn't be looking for conspiracy theories if the official governments report wasn't so rediculous.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Freezer]

new topics

join