It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps on Google Maps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm curious if anyone is aware of any findings, using Google Earth / Maps, of any of the so-called (Halliburtan) U.S. Concentration Camps?

I haven't looked too closely at the issue in general, but wherever i have there's been a lack of google maps data. This could make for a fun research project I imagine, assuming nobody has done it yet, but there's no point reinventing the wheel if anyone has and I'm wound down in some complex video projects.

If this is to be a research project it would seem we'd want the best resources / lists / locations. Can anyone more famliar with the American Gulag subject drop in the best websites / etc?

It's all an "Operation ENDGAME" 'plot' correct?

There's also Microsofts new Virtual 3d maps which is starting to look real good and might provide some better views on particular encampments.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some interesting stuff on this website Here

Might help with your search...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well I can link you over to ONE image, located in Michigan.
www.geocities.com...
And the mapquest link (not sure but I have a 19kb connection so this might take you a few seconds vs. my own: 5 minutes to load):

www.mapquest.com... i%2fGBZw9%2fH933GQGSxNeM1Cua3KktftLT9KdSkP3ebxRYoQicExOoEUjGc8g6unTWfb36%2bapQyYn7CmE%2bxrxf0Qtxwy5s3bOr4w%2f4QP2ix1tdyAcY2WAGZN7%2f%2fHD9up4Ugg3BX%2f myJJXHG9E1pjmPl1qDqJY3y2544qwUGKdqwwq1N090F8qwjA4jzcazDt%2fJ5KSJ%2ftttDUkpnIgC2ssaeyIg3OixvR7EymCMAo4eGRS2bmqDKSFCf1C7%2f5iaSzi5MA5zx4Kn1qJLs9PSI8s0uD 9N6gcFgPBlXuGdwb0kVDPihGteOGp4%2bv94GDumZ8SPip2cgOzeAVX2%2fOA%2bqo2zW%2b%2fLJ0hdQvt2Wq8gkeoY5e85EDt%2fdNt1MVbraEqRQ8Wr%2fnPqui%2bk3OmZk7yUTl1Bf2v6pdOs d1BYyx3f8Q%3d%3d

Oh yes, LONG! But just copy paste it all anyway if you want to cut to the chase. One last link, OLD but still working, extremely outdated too:
www.apfn.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Lima Ohio FEMA camp

I don't know who determines what is a real camp, but I suspect a lot of them is just wishful thinking.

I have driven by this one which is an old quarry many times and there is nothing there to suggest that it is a detention camp, unless all quarries can be considered detention camps.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
URG! Curse my internet provider! Just erased everything with an "error." Anyway let me cough this up again really fast:

Concentration camp: TALL wire fences all around, barbed wire tops to keep people IN and OUT at the same time. Towers all around the camp. This is what we are looking at.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I work army corrections and i have first hand knowledge of Leavenworth and FT leavenworth (USDB) and I can tell you that this would be the dumbest place for a death camp first off you want places like that to be hidden because #1 we are not nazis I would like to think if there was ever a need for places like that which in my mind I cant see one they would most likely places in international waters on old oil rigs ever wonder what happens to them after we are done with them? and as for gtmo there is no death camp there either sorry to disappoint the detainees are rather healthy and well off no ovens no mass showers (all thoe they could all use a shower they smell of bo) and some get play staion and subway ( because in gtmo it is important to eat fresh) + I would not tolerate such a place And I would hope none of you would either this is not WW2 we are a different America and military we all think for our selfs we are not robots programmed to kill at least not me and what I do for the army is hard let me tell you every time I here of touture at gtmo I think no way not in hell not the army we are trained and you can sight that Iraqi prison all you want they were not 31E by the way those people were 31B and reservists who should not have been doing my job in the first place ( my god I got off topic sorry) has the US ever had prison camps shure in ww2 we had them for the Japanese and let me say it was wrong but to not let it happen again keep government accountable for its actions....

(thank you for reading my rant)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I used to think this whole subject was nonsense but then I did come across some evidence.

In the latest US budget, Congress allocated something like 385 million dollars for internment camps.

I cant find a link anywhere for this but I definitely recall reading it at one time a few months back.

Basically the money was going to refurbish former japanese internment camps for FEMA.

I believe FEMA states the camps are in case we are overwhelmed by a massive wave of illegal immigrants. I always felt that was strange as its obvious we are already overrun by immigrants but the camps remain empty and the president keeps stating that its unrealistic to lock up all of them

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ive always wondered why anyone hasnt come forward on this subject. Surely there are some ex-haliburton or FEMA folks out there who have seen these camps ?

Or at least a few construction subcontractors who may have wondered why that prison camp they built out in the middle of nowhere remains empty.

It seems like someone would have talked by now

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well think about it, if you were going to put dissidents in the USA into concentration camps or "internment camps" as some call them you SURE as heck would NOT allow any leaks. Because of that they would have harsh measures to make sure no one ever talked about it and if they did... Well that is where the harsh part comes in.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
I work army corrections and i have first hand knowledge of Leavenworth and FT leavenworth (USDB) and I can tell you that this would be the dumbest place for a death camp first off you want places like that to be hidden because #1 we are not nazis I would like to think if there was ever a need for places like that which in my mind I cant see one they would most likely places in international waters on old oil rigs ever wonder what happens to them after we are done with them? and as for gtmo there is no death camp there either sorry to disappoint the detainees are rather healthy and well off no ovens no mass showers (all thoe they could all use a shower they smell of bo) and some get play staion and subway ( because in gtmo it is important to eat fresh) + I would not tolerate such a place And I would hope none of you would either this is not WW2 we are a different America and military we all think for our selfs we are not robots programmed to kill at least not me and what I do for the army is hard let me tell you every time I here of touture at gtmo I think no way not in hell not the army we are trained and you can sight that Iraqi prison all you want they were not 31E by the way those people were 31B and reservists who should not have been doing my job in the first place ( my god I got off topic sorry) has the US ever had prison camps shure in ww2 we had them for the Japanese and let me say it was wrong but to not let it happen again keep government accountable for its actions....

(thank you for reading my rant)

This makes no sense.

Nobody here is saying Leavenworth is a FEMA internment camp. And the FEMA camps are all empty of prisoners so its obvious leavenworth is out anyway.

There are hundreds of internment camps across the United States. All are fully operational with a skeleton crew of guards but no prisoners. They are run by FEMA. Some are refurbished old japanese internment camps which is ironic considering we supposedly learned our lesson from WW2.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Well think about it, if you were going to put dissidents in the USA into concentration camps or "internment camps" as some call them you SURE as heck would NOT allow any leaks. Because of that they would have harsh measures to make sure no one ever talked about it and if they did... Well that is where the harsh part comes in.

Well Im pretty sure none of the FEMA camps have any prisoners so there isnt anyone to keep quiet. Unless your referring to the guards.

I still have my doubts about this. If I hadnt seen mention of a budget for FEMA camps Id doubt any of it was true. Surely a construction worker, guard, lost tourist, city developer, someone would have said something about one of these camps by now. There are reported to be 600 camps and not a single guard, etc has come forward ??? There is less secrecy around area 51

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

KANSAS Leavenworth - US Marshal's Fed Holding Facility, US Penitentiary, Federal Prison Camp, (from www.rense.com...)

this clearly sights leavenworth as a pos sight for a camp and as for thies outher "camps" can any one get photos or paperwork something?

look im not saying it can't happen or does not happin I would just like to see for my self

There are hundreds of internment camps across the United States. All are fully operational with a skeleton crew of guards but no prisoners. They are run by FEMA. Some are refurbished old japanese internment camps which is ironic considering we supposedly learned our lesson from WW2.

as for this I will look on line I am a bit of a subject matter expert of military miprisons/ camps

[edit on 10-6-2007 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Can I please get some names or gps chrods for thies "camps" as well

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cruise the websites, whatever you want to know is on them. There is one I posted that has the exact location of one through mapquest so you can actually navigate your way there.

None the less, I would hope they would not have fully crews at these camps, if they did then they are getting ready to use them. So untill then we are sort of safe, but the fact they are getting money for camps should make people pause for a second. As for the "secrecy" part, well how else would we know about them unless someone DID come forward? ............ If no one ever came forward how would we have pictures of them?............... Point made I hope, if you need THAT explained...

Lastly: Alex Jones talked about these camps, check out his website and you might be able to get some links, or send a message to the guy asking for the GPS coordinates of these camps.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please dont miss understand me I do not want to try to diss prove this all I am trying to do here is ask why.... why would we even need thies camps? whats the point to house political prisoners? to scilance us because if we speek out we will go to one of thies places? I would like to think that the military would not let this happin but who knows crazyer stuff has happind right.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So far every single one of these supposed internment camps, that I have ever seen posted on this site, ends up being one of two things.

A) A Military Police training detention facility, used so Military Police can train in setting up a POW camp in the field. That is EXACTLY was the Camp Grayling Michigan photo above is.

B) A legitimate Department of Corrections facility that is on leased Military, or Federal Land.

I have yet to see a single one of these camps end up being anything to be concerned about.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
google map the usdb to gitmo that is what a "real" faciliaty would look like

and just so you know the only military police corrections school is at ft lenord wood and used to be at ft mcclellan AL now that post is closed and that would make for a great facility for fema

[edit on 10-6-2007 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I could post pics however I have this pesky non discloser thingy i signed at some point I should get around to reading that

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ash first off, you REALLY need to use spellcheck, I mean that. Wow, that or learn how to spell better.

Anyway, who would go in them and why? Well Alex Jones covered this once but here is my take: why imprison ALL who oppose you? It would cost too much. However, if you take only the LEADERS of organizations who oppose you that REALLY cuts down on how many people you have to keep locked up, also is places a level of fear into others who might oppose you knowing they will be locked up and never heard from again. Or as others call it: "Disapeared."

When you look at how many camps have been found it must be realized they are planning on something, it does not take a whole lot to set up a camp if you think about it. So long as you have the materials, the trucks and the people you can set up a camp in a few hours or days pending on the size of them. Yes camp grayling is for training, but that is the whole thing, training people for WHAT? Yes now you say:"military prison camps in Iraq, Afghanistan, yada yada" well the fact these camps are not only military makes another point. There was a FSTV special about one camp they settup in just a few hours in one city and detained a couple hundred protesters for a few days/weeks. No one knew where they were untill someone had footage of the police taking people in and out of this one area. Yes, "Pier 7" was what it was called, not sure which city. The camps are simply a way of getting people trained, and in a pinch actually being able to lock people up in short order. So they have multiple purposes.

As for the military, I suggest you watch some of Alex Jones videos about the police state and martial law, it will open your eyes to who the military TRUELY serves.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Now I have a question: WHERE IS IGNORANCEISNTBLISS!?!??! The guy just up and abandoned his own thread! Urg! He needs to get his rear end back here and start talking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join