It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Manager Atacked With Machete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Pizza Manager Atacked With Machete

crimeradius.com

The angry customer later went to the pizza parlor, saying, "'Do you want a piece of me?'" before going to his car and returning with a 2-foot machete, Muyo said.

The manager suffered cuts while shielding his head, Muyo said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.pr-inside.com

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is something that just sound very stupid. For something like this to happen it sounds to me like the criminal had to be strung out on drugs or mental problems serious enough that he should not be allowed to roam free with the general public.

crimeradius.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just a few days ago, a Wendy's manager was shot for limiting the amount of hot sauce a customer was allowed at the take out window.

www.sfgate.com

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Predictably, the gun control crowd was salivating:

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
This is so ridiculous, and it speaks to a larger issue that Americans don't seem to want to face.
Gun control......

Britain banned virtually all guns.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, Britain wants to ban knives.

news.scotsman.com...

Machete ban, anyone?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Machete ban, anyone?

Now wait a minute. You take my guns, and my knives, then you take away my machetes, how am I going to fight off the zombie horde when they come for my brains?

FSM knows the zombies won't find any brains amongst the thugs committing this sort of mindless brutality.

Is it me, or does it seem like the number of sociopaths in the world is increasing exponentially?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I feel like doing this too when I go to a place that usually has good pizzas and I get a bad one...

That really sucks!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Now, Britain wants to ban knives.

news.scotsman.com...

Machete ban, anyone?

Some one freaks out with some object so you ban it, yes that makes all kinds of sense.
That was sarcasm everyone.
If any one thinks that is a good idea you should read Fahrenheit 451. It is about books but the way they deal with the problems of the time can be related to the knives and guns.
Machete is in the ax category. So if knives are baned you should still have your machete, that is until they ban axes.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Is it me, or does it seem like the number of sociopaths in the world is increasing exponentially?

Major,
I have often wondered the same thing. I would be better for a Sociologist or a Psychologist to answer that question. But I would guess the sociopaths make up about the same percentage that they always have. And as to fighting off the zombie hoard machete is in the ax category. So you will have your machete until they ban axes.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Sounds like it's getting more dangerous every day to work in fast food.

top topics

join