It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Nose-Out Glitch was computer graphics and has been thouroughly analyzed and explained in the video on this thread, at 911logic.blogspot.com... in the articles "Pinochio Nose Out Gitch" and "Screwing up the cover-up of the cover-up of the Screw Up" by Still Diggin.

The origins of the nose-out were the botched Fox 5 shot that September Clues analyzes.

www.livevideo.com...

This is what i'm confused about as well...Bsregistration has never answered to the claims that photographs of the event could not have been faked in such as mass quantity, different type of quality and different timestamps. And also changes perspective that planes were not used to wreckage from planes were found thus proving planes at least of some type were used from within his own perspective in other threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Chimp you self accused yourself you wrote you just watched the video. You already posted saying it was BS. You need a warning for sure MOOOODDDSSSSS.
You are doing this in purpose stop posting on this thread if you don't even look at the evidence. Plus saying it does not prove anything its just ridicolous. You are one of a kind.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
BS was in reference to the OP, thanks!
Secondly, there is no evidence, zero, ziltch, nada. The Peter Jennings video is a prime example; it is pure speculation. How do you explain posting speculation as fact? In five threads, no less?

I did look for the evidence, piacenza. Why didn't BS answer old.school's question about the nose and the size variation? WHY?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see your still wasting time and space with your paranoid fantasy's .
Please , take my advice and seek professional help . Again , im not saying this to jab at you or belittle you , it's just that you do need some kind of
help and medication before this takes hold in your everyday life like it seems it already has seeing how many posts and how many threads you
have done in the last few days . Either that or this is just a joke to you .
" NO PLANES _ NOSE OUT " well ,,, what is it there bs .

edit - Another good way to get you to stop this is if everyone would just
stop posting in your threads and stop giving you the attention that you so badly need and ignore you .

[edit on 7-6-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well here we are we were just missing you. Why do you even waiste your precious time posting those offensive comments to someone that has than nothing to harm you?
Again the MODS need to look into this thread .

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
piacenza and bsregistration

Using your LOGIC-(not mine)

How do you know 9/11 happened?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi Gen,

I took your advice and saw a shrink yesterday. He told me that you fit the profile of a "Simple Obsessional Stalker" and that I should consider taking out a restraining order against you. Maybe you belong HERE, Gen.Disarry, at the Mental Hospital of 911 Truth.

Originally posted by gen.disaray
I see your still wasting time and space with your paranoid fantasy's .
Please , take my advice and seek professional help . Again , im not saying this to jab at you or belittle you , it's just that you do need some kind of
help and medication before this takes hold in your everyday life like it seems it already has seeing how many posts and how many threads you
have done in the last few days . Either that or this is just a joke to you .
" NO PLANES _ NOSE OUT " well ,,, what is it there bs .

edit - Another good way to get you to stop this is if everyone would just
stop posting in your threads and stop giving you the attention that you so badly need and ignore you .

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
www.livevideo.com...

I urge everyone who takes an impartial stand on this web-site for scientific research to watch this video. If one person can tell me that the author of the video in question is not simply denying the fact that different camera angles can capture light differently, i will wash my hands of this thread and walk away. I wish i had the video-editing ability to make a complete (and i found a counter-point for every single one of the author's accusations) visual analysis of why this theory is dead wrong.

One thing i am dumbfounded people are taking as evidence is the fact that there were different camera angles of the crash footage; the author actually questions why the planes are "different colors" (charcoal and then shiny white); completely throwing to the wind the fact that light casts shadow. What other word besides ludicrous can you use to describe this?!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The Nose-Out Glitch was computer graphics and has been thouroughly analyzed and explained in the video on this thread, at 911logic.blogspot.com... in the articles "Pinochio Nose Out Gitch" and "Screwing up the cover-up of the cover-up of the Screw Up" by Still Diggin.

Thank you. Unfortunately, my experience causes me to reject those explanations, as there is no evidence that the analysis has been composed by an imaging professional.

Here is the link for those who are curious: 911logic.blogspot.com...

While there has been a great deal of effort by "StillDiggin" to use the materials to prove his "CGI" supposition. No effort has been made to prove that that the "nose-out" item is simply not a horizontal column of the explosion being squeezed through a broken window.

In fact, the photos he's using easily support the notion that this artifact is indeed first the dust/debris-cloud of what is likely a very high-pressure event inside the building as a window blows out under pressure -- and then is followed by the flame and fireball of the explosion.

I would sincerely like to discover damning evidence that enables the pointing of fingers. But my belief is that this material is far from it and has been assembled with laughably poor (if not prolific) investigative effort.

And unfortunately, and more succinctly, I believe this material is part of an organized effort to cast dispersions on 9/11 conspiracy theorists. This is my opinion of the material, and does not mean I feel you are part of it, but may have been fooled (as many have).

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok now its denial. A column this is new. Till no one provide me solid evidence that the nose is a nose of an elephant don't post anything anymore.
This is ridicolous.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
bsregistration

So again, I want to ask you. Using your logic.

How do you know 9/11 happened?

you too piacenza

How do you know 9/11 happened using your logic.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Where are the MODS?!?

Never in 5 plus years of being on this board I have never witnessed a member being allowed to treat other members in the way that BS does.

This does an incredible dis-service to the individuals who enjoy this site and like to tkae part in resonable debates in a (mostly) calm atmosphere.

Some Mod here is failing the site and it's dedicated members.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You see this time around you are the one that needs to give explanations. I for once can enjoy while no one as discredited in any way the outstanding work he has done.
20 yrs from now they will look at you like fools, you beleived the biggest hoax in the history of human kind. Again no one has debunked it because it cannot be debunked.
That cannot be the nose cone of a plane (I hope on that one we agree) but hey it is the nose cone of the plane how is that? The analisy of the plane distance how do you debunk that one? PLease feel free to debunk reality.
Now saying its a column that is just insane.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.schoolWhile there has been a great deal of effort by "StillDiggin" to use the materials to prove his "CGI" supposition. No effort has been made to prove that that the "nose-out" item is simply not a horizontal column of the explosion being squeezed through a broken window.

I wanted to steer clear of the 'no-plane' theories because they seem absurd to me. However, whilst I agree with your conclusion that this thread and the StillDiggin's piece prove nothing, I feel compelled to explore the idea. In doing so, I found another StillDiggin piece that warrants a look.

I'd be interested in your view on this. I have my own thoghts but its far from conclusive.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am thinking that the only real thing on the second attack might have been the so called POD which it might have been a missle.
They might as well have used the same trickery at the pentagon with a plane passing by the nice explosion. This would explain also an ABC commentator that saw a plane passing by after the explosion.
You have a real plane you have a nice fireball you have some CGI and bingo you have 911. Also I remind everyone of the flashes at impact point registred before the "plane" impacted. Those are the bomb going off.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
why was BS warned and not the Chimp? Double standards?

probably because bs calls any ATSer who disagrees with him, and anyone who has evidence against him - SHILLS.

The whining of the shills is becoming extremely tiresome and it's a disgrace.

No - what is tiresome and disgraceful is that you are denying that the deaths of those innocent people on the airplanes. They suffered and died. They were real. Children, men, women .. all real .. and all very dead.

I took your advice and saw a shrink yesterday. He told me that you fit the profile of a "Simple Obsessional Stalker" and that I should consider taking out a restraining order against you.

I don't believe you. 1 - I was a psychology major and he definately doens't 'fit the profile'. 2 - A psychologist wouldn't make a diagnosis about someone he has only heard about second hand from some guy who plays on a conspiracy site on the internet. 3 - A restraining order isn't possible on a chat site ... and a psychologist would know that.

Originally posted by ferretman2
Where are the MODS?!?

HERE is something they wrote and it specifically mentions these type of threads.

[edit on 6/7/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Piacenza-

So you are asserting that the nose out in this shot, and the nose out in the fox chopper shot are mistakes by two different cgi operators?Why would they make the same mistake twice?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
First, I would like to thanks BS for his threads. I might not buy into some of the ideas but what I do know is that things do not add up.

Why is the official 9/11 explanation from the US govt. questioned so much? Because, it does not add up. It seems, people completely ignore the mentality of the US govt. I.E. Operation Northwoods.

My hope is one day we will know the whole truth about what happened that day.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Chimp since you know everything what is the nose cone again? A column?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Defrinition of shill:
en.wikipedia.org...
Whats wrong with it? I think it is by far worst calling someone an idiot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join